Luke decides it’s high time he proposed to Cindy! (Picture: Lime Pictures)Luke Morgan (Gary Lucy) comes to a huge decision in Hollyoaks next week, deciding that it’s time he propose to Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring).
The young man, who viewers will know is worried about his dementia diagnosis, recently reunited with Cindy, after they’d fallen out due to mum Sue’s (Marian McLoughlin) meddling.
Sue assisted in reuniting the feuding lovers, before passing away in emotio
- Afghan activist who begged Mirror for help reveals she just missed blast and escaped Taliban with mum and sister on plane to new life in the US - she says she's 'alive... but my heart died in Kabul'
- The all-civilian crew broadcast a live-stream as they flew at about 17,500 miles per hour over Europe
- Stacey Lane, of Newton, West Kirby, Merseyside, attacked her former partner's fiancée Shelly Kerr and her mum Paula with a metal crutch while shouting 'happy f***ing wedding week'
- A cautious couple who snake-proofed their home after seeing a python leave their roof were astounded when they saw another massive python break through just several days later.
- Rob Draper, 27, from Wirral was enjoying a warm summer’s evening in late July when a relative innocently slapped his stomach
- Aussies look set to return to our favourite overseas holiday haven - Bali - before Christmas with a positive message from the Indonesian government. But Bali reopening comes down to one thing.
- There has been a surge in interest in people wanting to book foreign holidays (Picture: Getty)Travel agents say this weekend is likely to be the busiest of the year after major changes to international travel rules were announced.
Families have pinned their hopes on a half term break abroad after the Government made it far easier to leave the country.Transport Secretary Grant Shapps revealed on Friday that the complicated traffic light system is set to be replaced from October 4 by a single, red
- The body of miner Graham Dawson, 60, has not yet been recovered, more than three days after the mine collapsed.
- The Man spoilt the EST’s hometown celebration (Picture: WWE)WWE SmackDown was a special night for Bianca Belair as she was back in Knox County, Tennessee – but Becky Lynch ruined the homecoming.Friday’s show added another level of drama to the pair’s rivalry as the blue brand’s champ laid out the EST of WWE following a surprise appearance by Hall of Famer Kane.The Big Red Machine, whose real name is Glen Jacobs and who serves as the real life mayor of Knox County, w
- Reiss Nelson has joined Feyenoord on loan from Arsenal (Picture: YouTube / Getty)Mikel Arteta insists he has full faith in Arsenal’s training methods amid criticism from Feyenoord head coach Arne Slot.
The Dutch club secured the loan signing of Reiss Nelson on deadline day earlier this summer with the England Under-21 international’s career having stalled at his boyhood club.Nelson figured prominently during the early stages of Arteta’s tenure, but injuries and a loss of form c
- While anti-lockdown protests around Australia failed again on Saturday, Melbourne hooligans were determined to win one confrontation with police, so around 100 smashed through police lines.
What I Own: teacher Carman, who put down a £58,000 deposit on her Essex village home with her partnerCarman and Chris in their Great Oakley home (Picture: SWNS)Welcome back to What I Own – Metro.co.uk’s weekly series where we chat to homeowners about mortgages, deposits and more.Last time, we spoke to Natalie who lives up in Leeds, who put down a £132,000 deposit on her five-bed home.This week we are in Essex talking to Carman, who moved in earlier this year with her partner Chris – using money from previous properties for their deposit.This is what she had to say about
- One day in December last year, Calvin Oliver went out to the supermarket. When he saw the huge queue to get in, he turned back.
However, in the five-minute walk home, the university student started to experience intense pain.‘Like pins inserting themselves into my skin,’ he describes. ‘It was intense. As it spread across my entire body I realised my mental anxiety had manifested itself in a new form of physically painful sensations. ‘It made it difficult to go outsid
- Sienna is out for blood in the wake of Brody’s death, but will she find out what happened? (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks legend Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) wants nothing more than to get justice for her beloved Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward), who died in her arms following a tragic hit-and-run.
The high school teacher reunited with soulmate Brody in emotional scenes on Tuesday (September 14), butSummer Ranger’s (Rhiannon Clements) return turned everything upside down.Sienna and Brod
- Poor Jade has no idea of what’s to come (Picture: BBC)When a coach crash brings multiple victims to Casualty tonight, nurse Jade Lovall (Gabriella Leon) is called on to use her skills in sign language, as most of the crash victims are deaf. Jade is shocked to discover that one of them is her mother, Susie (Sophie Leigh Stone).In a previous episode we saw Susie and Jade being reunited after Susie put Jade in care when she was three years old, and we discovered that it had been Susie’s
- You’ll get the most space for your money in Burnley (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)When you buy a house, you’re paying for more than just square footage, but an extra bit of room certainly helps.Although we all know you get more for your money in different parts of the country.
But new data from Zoopla has revealed the huge disparity in how much space home-movers’ money will buy them – with the same amount of space costing up to twelve times as much in some areas comp
Rolling Stones star Charlie Watts to be honoured with special tribute at Isle of Wight Festival after deathTributes poured in for the late Charlie Watts (Picture :REX/Shutterstock)Charlie Watts will be honoured with a heartfelt tribute at the Isle of Wight Festival.The Rolling Stones star died last month, with tributes pouring in from around the world.Now, the Isle of Wight Festival will honour the late drummer, with festival boss John Giddings confirming there are plans for a tribute after the band played there in 2007 in an iconic set where they were joined by Amy Winehouse.It’s expected a ph
- Sarah Talbi, 38, learnt to dress herself and brush her own hair using her feet as a child. Her disability doesn't hold her back in caring for her daughter, Lilia, who is now two
- Ben White has endured a difficult start to his Premier League career (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta insists he has full faith in Ben White as the £50million Arsenal signing prepares to do battle with Burnley on Saturday.The England international endured a baptism of fire on his Premier League debut for his new club when he was given the runaround by Brentford talisman Ivan Toney during a shock 2-0 defeat.
White’s deficiencies in the air were brutally exposed by the newly-promoted Bees
- As part of Prince Charles's vision for a slimmed-down monarchy, he plans to open up Buckingham Palace as a year-round museum
- A Pontins worker has recalled how one member of the public, who it later turned out was wanted by the police, screamed in their face and threatening them before arrested
Rodents are spotted scurrying across tables and chairs while looking for leftovers at outdoor diningOutdoor dining has helped New York City restaurants survive the pandemic but now rats are feasting on the leftovers guests leave behind. Once venues close for the night, rats come out to eat.
- California GOP Rep. Darrell Issa announced 'Nasria', thepregnant Southern California mom who was beaten by the Taliban as she attempted to flee Afghanistan has left the country.
- Thomas Tuchel fully expected Harry Kane to join Man City in the summer (Picture: Getty)Thomas Tuchel has admitted he expected Harry Kane to join Manchester City in the summer.The Chelsea boss revealed he never had any serious ambition to try to sign the Tottenham talisman, especially given the strong links to the Premier League champions.Pep Guardiola’s City pushed all summer to recruit Kane but never came close to striking a deal with Spurs.Chelsea will head to north London on Sunday to f
- What’s the best way to banish unwanted hair? (Picture: Metro.co.uk)As a man approaching my mid-thirties, I’ve had hair show up uninvited in all kinds of undesirable places.
And from affordable home gizmos to several types of professional machine in salon environments, I’ve been zapped by various types of laser hair removal solutions in an attempt to get rid of it for good.
I’ve achieved varying degrees of success.But for all its vagaries, the global laser hair removal ind
Jamie Tate (Alexander Lincoln) is rendered speechless by Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) in upcoming Emmerdale scenes, when she suggests they run away together and elope!Oh Gabby!The mum-to-be is hellbent on getting a ring on Jamie’s finger, and the above clip – taken from the first of Thursday’s (September 23) two episodes – sees her take her plan to the next level.
Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) is incredibly concerned about the future of the Woolpack, given the pub’s financial struggles, but there’s more heartache ahead for the landlady when she makes a shock discovery.The electrics have packed in!The above clip – taken from Tuesday’s (September 21) edition of the ITV soap – sees the Dales stalwart attempting to get in t
Kelly Neelan (Millie Gibson) is left reeling in upcoming Coronation Street scenes, as fellow prisoner Mia claims that her dad Rick (Greg Wood) is dead!Viewers of the ITV soap will know that Rick met his demise at the hands of Gary Windass (Mikey North) several years ago, hence why Gary has gone out of his way to support Kelly ever since.
Sharon pays Kelly a visit next week, but Mia catch
- People who access their money under new Pension Freedoms may be oblivious to the potentially devastating impact on their benefits - and some could lose support completely
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!