Sally has her doubts about George in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime Pictures)Sally St Claire (Annie Wallace) is given reason to believe George Kiss (Callum Kerr) isn’t the man he says he is in Hollyoaks.
Following his injury during the previous week, George sits down with DS Cohen in Salon De Thé for an informal chat about his relationship with John Paul McQueen (James Sutton).
However, little does he know that Sally is present in the cafe, and she’s left concerned when the pol
- I don’t dress flamboyantly and I’m not sassy or fierce (Picture: Emma Flint)Imposter syndrome (IS) isn’t a stranger to any of us.
It’s that voice inside our heads that says we don’t belong, that our successes aren’t deserved. It’s an unseen demon that plagues everything from our career to our social lives.Well, I have queer impostor syndrome – QIS, if you will. It’s a persistent nagging feeling about not being ‘queer enough’,
- Palace staff reportedly gave Harry a pitying nickname (Picture: Getty/Backgrid)Prince Harry was nicknamed ‘the hostage’ by Buckingham Palace staff in the run-up to their wedding, it has been reported.A wave of claims about Meghan’s behaviour have emerged in recent days, which representatives of the Sussexes argue are part of an attempt to discredit her ahead of their interview with Oprah Winfrey.Some involve alleged incidents dating as far back as the planning stages of their 2
- 'Texas - we hear you. You didn't want to be part of our electrical grid. And now you've removed your mask mandate & are allowing large crowds to gather,' Moore wrote in a tweet this week.
- Alfredo Morelos scored Rangers’ second goal in the win over St Mirren (BPI/REX)Alfredo Morelos took aim at Celtic as Rangers took another step closer to winning the SPL title on Saturday.Steven Gerrard’s side sealed a 3-0 victory over St Mirren, meaning that they will be crowned champions on Sunday if Celtic drop points against Dundee United.Ryan Kent scored the opener against St Mirren, while two minutes later, Morelos scored his 10th league goal of the season.And during his celebra
- Piers Morgan was thrilled to share his experience of getting the jab (Picture: ITV/REX)Piers Morgan has been given his coronavirus vaccination, with the Good Morning Britain star joking that it’s ‘not even as painful as working with Susanna Reid’.The shade of it all!
The 55-year-old shared a video of his experience on Instagram, describing the whole process as ‘efficient’.‘So here I am, I’m about to have my AstraZeneca jab, I’m that old!’ Pie
- I will be joining health union Unison as they urge the public to unite and show the Government what we think of their shocking hypocrisy with a mass SLOW hand clap at 8pm on Thursday
- EXCLUSIVE: The family of nine-year-old Nathaniel Nabena are 'so grateful' to the kind-hearted Sunday People readers and say 'to all who donated, God bless you'
- The Senate commenced a dreaded 'vote-a-thon' - a continuous series of votes on amendments - shortly before midnight, before finally passing the bill around midday EST Saturday.
- This is the moment a trio of arsonists set off a gas explosion in a Swansea warehouse, causing £73,000 worth of damage. They have all been spared jail.
- EXCLUSIVE: Terrier Jack has become fox Pumpkin’s accidental guide dog, taking her on park walks and waiting patiently while she catches up
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang speaks out on VAR controversy and Arsenal’s missed chances against BurnleyAubameyang on the score sheet but frustrated with Burnley draw (Picture: Getty)Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has bemoaned Arsenal’s missed chances in Saturday’s draw at Burnley.Aubameyang gave the Gunners the lead after just six minutes, squeezing an effort past Nick Pope to get his side off to a perfect start.Bernd Leno and Granit Xhaka were both at fault as Chris Wood equalised towards the end of the first-half with both sides creating chances to win the game in the second period.Arsen
- Experimental jabs were given to eight great apes at San Diego Zoo, where several gorillas tested positive for Covid in January after contracting the virus from a keeper
- A message was posted on TransPennine Express' website which expressed sorrow that the Duke of Edinburgh had died, despite the fact he is alive and recovering well from illness
- An unnamed male Blackpool Victoria Hospital worker who was arrested on suspicion of murder, rape and sexual assault following an investigation into a patient's death has been bailed.
- Swedish police dispersed opponents of coronavirus measures who staged a protest in the capital Stockholm, that came after the government tightened restrictions on large gatherings in public.
- Sarah Everard, 33, went missing after leaving a friend's house in Clapham, south London, on Wednesday in a disappearance described as "totally out of character" by family
- Louis Tomlinson is planning to start a management company of his own (Picture: John Salangsang/REX)Louis Tomlinson has revealed that he is planning to start a music management company to nurture new artists. The singer, 29, who found worldwide fame with One Direction, is planning to use his experience of being in one of the biggest bands in the world to help others get a foot in the door. He told fans on Twitter: ‘I always dreamed of having my own label, having an imprint never r
- Bucket list items can be big or small (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)There isn’t much time for adventures right now, with Covid restrictions keeping most of us here in the UK indoors.When lockdown does end, people will likely want to do all the things they’ve missed over the last year.Whether it’s travelling, eating and drinking, or completing feats you never thought you’d get round to, now’s the perfect time to plan your next moves.If you’re in a couple,
- The demonstrator called for help and claimed he was being abducted as officers tried to restrain him on Richmond Green, south west London, this afternoon.
- Changing Rooms icon Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, 55, wants to convert a detached stone barn-style outbuilding next to his Grade II listed property near Cirencester into a two-bedroom home.
- The photographer, who goes by Ostdrossel on Instagram, has been taking pictures of the birds that visit her Michigan backyard for years.
- Thousands of Rangers fans celebrated outside Ibrox (SNS Group)Thousands of Rangers supporters broke lockdown to gather outside Ibrox on Saturday.Steven Gerrard’s side took one step closer to winning their first league title in 10 years as they sealed a 3-0 victory over St Mirren.And ahead of the game, thousands of Rangers fans flocked to their stadium to celebrate the team being on the brink of success.Under current guidelines, mass gatherings are banned in Scotland, while a maximum of two
- Jessika won’t be entering the Love Island villa anytime soon (Picture: Nine)Married At First Sight Australia star Jessika Power has denied that there’s any truth to the rumours that she’s considering appearing on Love Island UK, saying she’s ‘happy’ in her relationship.It was recently reported that Jessika, 29, who starred on the sixth season of Married At First Sight Australia, was eager to star in UK reality TV shows.In an interview, Jessika said that she ha
- Father Pat got quite the shock when Young Prophet by Black the Ripper blared out the speakers at the church in Burtonport, Donegal, during Wednesday's Mass service.
- Xhaka at fault at Turf Moor (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta has defended Granit Xhaka and Bernd Leno for their roles in Burnley’s equaliser against Arsenal on Saturday.The Gunners took the lead through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after six minutes at Turf Moor but that advantage was wiped out after a calamitous error involving the midfielder and goalkeeper.With Arsenal trying to play their way out from the back, Leno passed to Xhaka inside his own box with the Swiss quickly pressed by the Clare
- Want to give it a try? (Picture: Facebook/Rice Bowl Derry)Have you ever wanted to skip your main and go straight to dessert?Well, thanks to the Whammy Bammy Chow Mein, you can do one better and have your sweets straight away with your main course.
A Chinese takeaway and tuck shop called The Rice Bowl in Northern Ireland has added the dish to their menu owing to ‘popular demand’.For just £4.50, you can get Chow Mein noodles topped with big pink sherbety Wham chunks.The restauran
- Xhaka’s misjudged pass proved to be costly for the Gunners (Picture: Getty Images)Bernd Leno has defended Granit Xhaka after his costly error in Arsenal’s frustrating 1-1 draw with Burnley at Turf Moor on Saturday.The Gunners took an early lead through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang before Xhaka’s misplaced pass cannoned against Chris Wood and into the back of the net to level up the scores going into half-time.Arsenal scorned multiple chances across the 90 minutes and Mikel Arteta&
- Sarah Longbottom was told she had period pains and irritable bowel syndrome before she was eventually diagnosed with endometriosis
- Sarah Longbottom was told she had period pains and irritable bowel syndrome before she was eventually diagnosed with endometriosis which one in 10 women suffer from
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!