Lucas makes a return next week (Picture: Lime Pictures)Lucas Hay (William Hall) will make his return to Hollyoaks next week, as dad Ste (Kieron Richardson) makes a huge request of him.
The young boy, who was last seen during the Channel 4 soap’s initial flash forward episode in 2019, is tasked with helping to get Ella Richardson (Erin Palmer) involved in the village-wide Game of Assassins.
Viewers will know that Ella makes a shocking return to the village this week, after being given a you
- The Super 8 on Highway 70 in Portales, New Mexico is closed to guests after its water supply was shut down amid concerns that meth is circulating within it. Tests have come back inconclusive.
- RuPaul has officially made Emmys herstory (Picture: Rich Fury/Getty Images)RuPaul’s fabulous reign continues after the icon made Emmys history by breaking the record for most wins by a Black artist.The 73rd Emmy Awards on Sunday night saw the drag icon’s hit reality show, RuPaul’s Drag Race bag the gong for RuPaul’s Drag Race.The 60-year-old snagged his 11th win as executive producer of the show, which beat out competition from Nailed It!, Top Chef, The Voice, and The Ama
- Footage showed four officers subdue the demonstrator as police clashed with hundreds of protestors in Richmond on Saturday.
- Canberra has recorded seven new coronavirus infections as ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr takes a swing at the Morrison government over vaccine supply.
- Boris Johnson will press Joe Biden to lift the ban on travel from the UK during talks at the White House tomorrow after the US failed to reciprocate when Britain reopened its doors to Americans in July.
- Family doctors are seeing fewer patients in person than they did last year, despite the hugely successful vaccine rollout, better Covid treatments and a more stable supply of PPE.
- As Australians look forward to a lockdown-free summer of picnics and barbeques, meteorologists warn it could be a wash out with a La Nina season bringing high temperatures but more rain.
- The Northern Territory has recorded a new Covid-19 case after a man travelled from NSW, through Queensland and into Darwin and tested positive.
- Melbourne construction workers have staged another protest to demonstrate against mandatory vaccinations.
- via mirror.co.ukJoseph Petito shared the image on social media of his daughter in front of a painted mural of brightly coloured wings on Sunday, after her body was believed to have been found
- Victoria's highly-anticipated freedom roadmap has revealed lockdown-fatigued Melburnians will still be bound by a raft of Covid restrictions even once vaccination targets are hit.
- Adam Ghoz was walking with a friend in Casula, in Sydney's south-west when he was allegedly struck by a car which veered across two lanes of traffic on the Hume Highway before mounting the kerb
- Australia Post needs to recruit almost 5,000 workers to keep up with demand from people in locked down areas.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has departed for the United States for a series of meetings culminating in the first face-to-face Quad leaders' summit.
- Invitations urging Britons to arrange a third jab through the National Booking Service will be sent to 1.5million people in England today as the Government prepares to top-up immunity.
Emmys 2021: Cedric the Entertainer roasts Royal Family over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Oprah interviewHost Cedric the Entertainer poked fun at recent Royal Family drama during the Emmys (Picture: Rich Fury/Getty Images)Emmys 2021 host Cedric the Entertainer couldn’t resist poking fun at the Royal Family as he threw shade over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle bombshell claims in their Oprah Winfrey interview earlier this year.As he spoke to the crowd of Hollywood stars who had gathered in Los Angeles for the ceremony, the 57-year-old funnyman joked: ‘As great as The Crown is, it pales i
- Support for both Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese has fallen in the latest Newspoll, while the Coalition has clawed back some ground from Labor.
- Lucy Murnane revealed she was at breaking point after working night rotation and pulling 10 hour shifts in one of the busiest emergency departments in Melbourne.
- Researchers said the prints, which were found in Tibet, were deliberately formed in a pattern. If they are seen as art, the prints are more than 100,000 years older than the earliest cave paintings.
- Millions of Sydneysiders are enjoying more freedoms as NSW recorded 935 new coronavirus cases.
- Kara Bell demanded that an Austin school board remove the book Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez from its middle school shelves due to its descriptions of anal sex at a meeting on Wednesday.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said that ministers should make face masks on public transport compulsory again. He said the voluntary system in England is not working.
- Eastward – if only it played as good as it looks (pic: Chucklefish)A new indie game tries to combine two of Nintendo’s most iconic franchises, using some of the best 2D graphics ever seen.Back in the mid-90s, at the start of the PlayStation era, it seemed like 2D graphics would quickly become obsolete, a forgotten evolutionary step on the road towards photorealistic visuals. And for a long time that was the case, with any subsequent game that dared to feature pixel art graphics insta
- A NYPD cop was seen in a video clip riding on the back of an illegal dirt bike while the rider performed tricks. The NYPD is aware of the video and is investigating.
Fake championship rings which would have been worth $2.38 MILLION if real are intercepted from ChinaThe fake championship rings represented various teams like the Yankees, the Chicago Bulls, the St. Louis Cardinals and the Philadelphia Eagles. They were bound for a home in Florissant, Missouri.
- The UK's biggest power firms will call on Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng to help Britons by removing the cost of green subsidies from payments.
- Rob Hodgson, 38, had been working out in his home gym in November, six months after recovering from Covid-19, when he collapsed, the result of scarring on his heart left by the virus.
- Retailers struggling to keep afloat as a result of coronavirus lockdowns are being given a glimmer of hope for a busy Christmas trading period.
- The Government has declined to say how many ex-translators who risked their lives beside UK troops were airlifted to safely in Operation Pitting.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!