- The devastating moment a mother dolphin called 'Cracker' refuses to release her stillborn calf. The dolphin lives in the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury in Western Australia.
- Asthma UK said there is widespread confusion over the guidance (Pictures: Getty)Some people with severe asthma who are eligible for the Covid vaccine are being turned down by GPs, a charity has warned.Asthma UK said there is widespread confusion over the guidance over who should be in priority group six – people aged 16 to 65 who are at-risk due to medical conditions.
The charity warns some GPs have said only those with recent hospital admission – rather than any history of admission
Peaky Blinders season 6 photos: Cillian Murphy spotted filming huge Tommy Shelby confrontation as he reunites with Paul AndersonCillian is back to lead the Peaky Blinders gang as Tommy Shelby (Picture: BBC)Filming for the sixth and final season of Peaky Blinders has been well underway in recent weeks.And donning a formal three-piece suit and white scarf, Cillian Murphy effortlessly transformed into Tommy Shelby to shoot further scenes in Liverpool on Thursday.Looking every inch the suave gangster, the 44-year-old was joined by his co-star Paul Anderson as they made their way to the historic St George’s Hall.Packy L
- President Joe Biden told NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory's Perseverance team that Indian-Americans 'are taking over the country.'
- Adele and Simon Konecki have reportedly finalised their divorce nearly two years after their split.
- Around 20 to 30 emergency vehicles rushed to a street in a village near Rhondda at about midday as an air ambulance was spotted landing on a nearby field next to a school.
- ANZ chief executive Shayne Elliott fears double-digit house price increases in some Australian suburbs will cause 'social and political problems'. He's also worried about low rates.
Daisy May Cooper dedicates book to ‘c***’ producer who told her she couldn’t play Kerry in This CountryDaisy won a Bafta for her performance as Kerry (Picture: BBC)Daisy May Cooper has dedicated her book to a producer who told her she couldn’t play Kerry Mucklowe in This Country.The 34-year-old is the star, co-creator and writer of This Country, the award-winning BBC Three mockumentary sitcom about life in rural England.Across three series, penned with her brother Charlie Cooper (who plays Kurtan), the country won three Royal Television Awards and four Baftas, including one for best female
- To date, six cases of the variant of concern have been found in the UK - three in Scotland and three in England. A public appeal had been made for one of those people in England to come forward.
- The veteran admits the Dead Man was right (Photo: IMPACT Wrestling)IMPACT Wrestling star Matt Cardona has recalled the moment The Undertaker shouted at him for using his phone backstage.The former WWE superstar – who enjoyed a long spell in Vince McMahon’s company until his exit in April last year – has opened up about the locker room leader stepping in what he was caught not focusing on the match.He exclusively told Metro.co.uk: ‘I once got in trouble by The Undertaker f
- NHS staff have had real-terms pay cuts for around a decade (Picture: PA)NHS staff are preparing to take industrial action in response to the Government’s recommendation of a 1% pay rise.
Earlier today health minister Nadine Dorries said the increase was the ‘most the Government could afford’ having spent £407billion on support during the coronavirus pandemic so far.
But unions have called the offer ‘dismissive and insulting’, considering how hard NHS staff hav
- Alexis Texas begins the video wearing conservative clothing including a headscarf, but proceeds to take it off and show off a revealing black costume as she dances with Iranian pop star Sasy.
Manchester United consider signing new first-choice goalkeeper and offloading David de Gea and Dean HendersonOle Gunnar Solskjaer will bolster his Manchester United squad this summer (Picture: Getty)Manchester United will consider selling David de Gea and Dean Henderson this summer and signing a new first-choice goalkeeper for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, according to reports.Current No. 1 De Gea has been at Old Trafford for almost a decade, making more than 400 appearances for the Red Devils since his move from Atletico Madrid in 2011.The Spaniard has been voted the PFA goalkeeper of the year five times sinc
Rudy Giuliani's bisexual daughter Caroline Rose says group sex is 'ecstacy' in Vanity Fair interviewCaroline Rose Giuliani, the 31-year-old estranged daughter of Rudy Giuliani, wrote in Vanity Fair on Thursday about being a 'unicorn' - enjoying sex with a couple.
- Hillarie Galazka threw herself in front of children Hunter and Owen when their car was rear-ended as she was driving back to her home in Lincoln Park, Michigan on March 1
- The man was riding across a field on Bowesfield Farm in Stank, south Cumbria, at midday yesterday when the ground suddenly collapsed beneath him.
- A man is suing his ex-teacher for $1million, alleging she seduced him in grade eight at the Toowoomba private school and then "vanished" after she was found out leaving him damaged.
- Andrew Cakehead, 36, from Maidstone in Kent, amassed almost 7,000 videos of colleagues and their families both at work and at home during his ten years in employment.
- An ambulance surrounded by City of London police was stood at a rear entrance of St Bartholomew's Hospital inthis morning (pictured), before driving away with Philip inside.
- Salah was unhappy with being brought off (Picture: Getty)Phil Thompson admitted he ‘didn’t like’ Mohamed Salah’s reaction to being substituted by Jurgen Klopp in Liverpool’s 1-0 defeat to Chelsea.Thompson thought it was a ‘statement’ move from the Liverpool manager to withdraw the club’s top scorer from the fray when they were chasing a goal.Diogo Jota came on to replace the Egypt international just after the hour mark but couldn’t find the b
- Katie Price worked with Ant Middleton closely on SAS: Who Dares Wins (Picture: PA)Katie Price has backed Ant Middleton after he was axed from SAS: Who Dares Wins by Channel 4, with the star saying she’d work with him again ‘at the drop of a hat’.Channel 4 said in a statement that it would no longer work with the former Special Forces soldier due to his ‘personal conduct’, although Ant later insisted he had walked away from the show.Katie, who worked closely with Ant
- EXCLUSIVE: NHS workers have blasted the Government's 1% pay rise offer and told the Mirror of their struggles during the Covid pandemic as they take on side jobs or are isolated from family
- The Big Four accounting firm is probing allegations of bullying and inappropriate working practice made against Dimple Agarwal, according to the Daily Telegraph .
- Kane Tanaka (left), 118, a lover of fizzy drinks, will be pushed in her wheelchair for most of her stretch of the torch relay, but said she wished to walk the final few steps to the next torchbearer.
- Zaha has not featured since February 2 (Picture: Getty)Wilfried Zaha is expected to return for Crystal Palace against Tottenham on Sunday, manager Roy Hodgson has confirmed.The Ivory Coast international has missed his side’s last five games after being forced off with a hamstring injury in the second-half of the 2-1 win over Newcastle United on February 2.But the forward was back in training this week and is in contention to make the trip across the capital to take on Jose Mourinho’s
- An NHS Test and Trace employee uses a litter picker to hand testing kits through car windows (Picture: AFP via Getty Images)The mystery person in England infected with the concerning Brazilian variant of Covid has been found, according to reports.A five-day nationwide hunt was launched after the news that six people in the UK had been infected with the highly infectious strain.This is a breaking story – more follows.
- A married teacher from Wendover, Bucks, who who had outdoor sex with her 15-year-old pupil has been jailed for six years and two months.
- The Brazilian put in a strong performance in the win over the Foxes (Picture: Getty Images)Alan Smith has praised Willian for his ‘invigorated’ performance in Arsenal’s win over Leicester last weekend but insists his ‘one lively display doesn’t answer many questions’.The Brazilian arrived at the Emirates on a free transfer last summer after his contract at Chelsea expired but the experienced winger has largely struggled to make an impact.However, Willian looke
- The PM and Health Secretary both indicated nurses and healthcare workers would get a "fair reward" for their work during the pandemic
- The tunnel site was found near to Tintern Abbey close to the England-Wales border in Tintern, Monmouthshire by engineers working for Western Power Distribution.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!