- Abi O'Brien, from Blackheath in Surrey, has had to say goodbye to her dog Bewley after the pooch ate rat poison filled treats and had to be put down at the vets
- The return to NYC schools on Monday wasn't the one anyone planned for after a last minute decision to postpone, for the second time, in-person classes amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- David Beckham drools over Victoria’s fruit-shaped bum (Picture: Getty)David Beckham couldn’t help but drool over his wife Victoria’s bum and he wanted everyone to know.The former footballer closely watched as Posh Spice walked up the stairs in her own brand’s jeans and proudly shared a picture of her derriere .
That’s one great way to promote her clothing line.
She matched her jeans – which had ‘VB’ stitched onto the pockets – with a sim
- Julia Roberts, 52, and her husband Danny Moder, 51, bought the home in San Francisco's Presidio Heights neighborhood for $8.3 million in January last year and have been doing renovations.
- Former Ben & Jerry's CEO Perry Odak bought the 14,000-square-foot mansion outside Boulder, Colorado, in March 2001 and is selling it now because he's 'downsizing' and has two other homes.
- NYPD officer, Baimadajie Angwang, 33, was arrested on Monday for allegedly acting as an illegal agent for China. Angwang currently works for the NYPD's 111th precinct in Queens.
- Kristie Higgs was sent packing by Farmor's School in Fairford, Gloucestershire - an employment tribunal today heard she felt she was speaking out against false and harmful doctrines'
What ‘uncomfortable’ Ellen DeGeneres was thinking as she addressed The Ellen Show misconduct allegations, according to body language expertEllen DeGeneres’ ‘awkward’ body language in her opening monologue of The Ellen Show makes for ‘uncomfortable’ viewing, according to an expert.The talk show host addressed allegations of misconduct behind-the-scenes of the series as the programme returned for a brand new season.The four-minute statement was uploaded to the show’s official YouTube channel ahead of the episode airing and saw Ellen say sorry to the people who were affected.Metro.co.uk body languag
- (Picture: BBC)Kheerat Panesar (Jaz Deol) was devastated in EastEnders tonight (September 21), as he discovered that Chantelle Atkins (Jessica Plummer) had died.Kheerat had been planning on running away with Chantelle, after they confessed their feelings for one another.
However, viewers will know that Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) — having worked out the truth — made Chantelle call things off with Kheerat during Friday’s episode (September 18), before he killed her.
EastEnders spoilers: Karen Taylor breaks down in killer Gray Atkins’ arms as she learns Chantelle is dead(Picture: BBC)Karen Taylor (Lorraine Stanley) was left distraught in EastEnders tonight (September 21), as she learned that Chantelle Atkins (Jessica Plummer) had died.
With sinister Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) having murdered Chantelle in Friday’s edition (September 18), the police were busy attempting to get to the bottom of what transpired in No. 1 Albert Square on the night in question.
Meanwhile, Karen and Mitch Baker (Roger Griffiths) arrived home from Southend to discover the police
- (Picture: BBC/Metro.co.uk)Stacey Fowler (Lacey Turner) made a resounding return in EastEnders tonight (September 21), as she arrived back in Walford to confront Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton).
With Ruby’s money problems getting worse, she pointed the finger at Martin Fowler (James Bye), and its safe to say he was devastated.However, little did she know that the mysterious resident who’d been stealing her money was none other than former friend Stacey, who was seen purchasing a highly-pri
- (Picture: BBC)Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) was let go by the police in EastEnders tonight (September 21), as the investigation into Chantelle’s (Jessica Plummer) death continues.
Chantelle bravely stood up to Gray in Friday’s episode (September 18), informing him that she was leaving him and that there wasn’t anything he could do to stop her.
However, he lashed out in a fit of rage, and pushed her, causing her to fall back onto the dishwasher — which resulted in her
Rose West and Myra Hindley’s love affair formed as ‘their friendship in prison grew into something more substantial’Rose West and Myra Hindley reportedly had a love affair (Picture: Rex)Rose West and Myra Hindley are believed to have embarked on a love affair after forming a close friendship behind bars.
Sir Trevor McDonald delves deep into the criminals’ relationship in tonight’s Channel 4 programme Rose West & Myra Hindley: Their Untold Story with Trevor McDonald where he learns the murderers immediately hit it off after meeting in Durham prison.
‘One of the people who I interview in t
- Keeley Harrison, 20, jumped into the her friend Megan Meredith's, 22,parked Ford Ka in Bargoed, South Wales, and decided to drive away as her friend put litter in a bin.
- Helen Flanagan is pregnant (Picture: SplashNews; @hjgflanagan/Instagram)Coronation Street’s Helen Flanagan is pregnant with her third child.The 30-year-old excitingly revealed that she and her partner Scott Sinclair are set to welcome a new addition in spring 2021.Announcing the joyous baby news to her 941,000 Instagram followers, the Rosie Webster star shared a picture of her family with her daughters holding photos of her ultrasound.Captioning the post, Helen penned: ‘Our 3rd baby
- Spooktacular (Picture: BBC)Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any scarier, along comes a house full of ghosts…But these ones aren’t so scary, really. We are, of course, referring to the second series of the BBC sitcom Ghosts.The show comes from director Tom Kingsley, and was written and performed by many of the cast members of Horrible Histories and Yonderland.Series 2 was officially confirmed last year, with its creators saying, ‘We are DEAD excited to be returning
- Aaron Schwartz, left, and his brother Petie, right, avoided jail for raping their 12 year-old sister over fears the other inmates would hurt them (Pictures: Missouri Sex Offender Registry)Two Amish brothers who raped their 12 year-old sister with their two younger brothers were spared jail over fears they’d be hurt by other inmates. Aaron Schwartz, 22, and Petie Schwartz, 18, were handed 10 year suspended prison terms as part of a plea agreement in Springfield, Missouri, earlier this month
- Lee Tatton, 54, was dismissed without notice after a special case hearing concluded that his actions amounted to gross misconduct. He pleaded guilty to child sex offences on September 1.
- Michelle Kiss died in the terror blast as she waited to collect her youngest child from the Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena
- There have already been two reports into BAME coronavirus deaths (Picture: Getty Images)The head of the British Medical Association (BMA) has warned that if the government doesn’t act now it will be responsible for a disproportionately high number of deaths in the BAME community. BAME people were far more likely to die from coronavirus when the pandemic initially peaked in the UK in April, according to Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre figures.
Now the BMA’s Chaa
- Hundreds of starving monkeys have begun raiding homes in southern Thailand after a drop in tourists numbers since the start of the Covid-19 outbreak
- Ex NFL star Vernon Davis danced for the first time on Dancing With The Stars when Season 29 kicked off last Monday night and spoke with DailyMailTV about his hopes for the season.
- BlackRock, the world's largest money manager with 16,000 employees, has introduced a new policy making disclosure of all 'personal relationships' with the company's clients compulsory.
- Lacey Turner is taking another break from EastEnders (Picture: BBC)Lacey Turner has announced that she is taking another break from EastEnders, with the news coming just as her character Stacey Fowler is due to return to Albert Square.The actress had previously been on maternity leave from the soap and had been due to return sooner, only for her leave to be slightly extended by the closing of production on set due to the coronavirus pandemic.Her exit storyline has yet to be confirmed – alt
- The CDC has walked back claims that said coronavirus can spread through airborne particles. (Photo: Getty)The US government’s official health body warned that coronavirus can be spread through the air – only to change the dramatic advice days later. ,A statement was posted on Friday by the CDC saying that Covid-19 particles can also travel beyond six feet, although this was later said to be false information.The statement also recommended that people use air purifiers to avoid the di
- A study said a 27-year-old woman travelling from Paris and Milan fashion weeks via London back to Hanoi in Vietnam, unknowingly infected passengers on a Vietnam Airlines flight
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Luke Morgan (Gary Lucy) received quite the shock in Hollyoaks tonight (September 21), as he learned that Ollie (Aedan Duckworth) had run away.
Viewers will know that Ollie has been struggling emotionally in recent episodes, and he opened up to Brooke Hathaway (Talia Grant) about what he had been going through.However, little did he know that she couldn’t hear him.In tonight’s episode, Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward) revealed that he’d been to see abuser Bus
- In the Commons today she said she would not back the United Kingdom Internal Market Bill, which contains the provision, warning it would 'lead to untold damage to the UKs reputation'.
- Chantelle and Gray’s distressing storyline came to a sad end (Picture: BBC)EastEnders viewers witnessed the tragic end of the harrowing domestic abuse storyline between Chantelle Atkins (Jessica Plummer) and Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) on Friday September 18.After weeks of distressing scenes between the pair, abusive Gray was told by a defiant Chantelle that she was leaving him, but it wasn’t to be.Gray ended up killing Chantelle – and Metro.co.uk have revealed what happens in
- Wanda Cooper-Jones, main with her son, singled out 'the founders of 2.23 and creators of I Run with Maud' in a lengthy Facebook post saying she 'could not remain silent'.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!