- A source close to the Duke of Sussex has hinted that speculation about his silence on the investigation into Princess Diana's Panorama interview suggested he was unaware of any developments but that was not the case
Games Inbox: Blaming Sony for PS5 scalpers, Assassin’s Creed PS5 upgrade, and Call Of Duty campaignsWho’s fault is all this? (pic: eBay)The Thursday Inbox asks for 4K TV recommendations for PS5 and Xbox Series X, as one reader plays Shadow Of The Colossus for the first time.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Ignoring the problem
I have only ever bought two consoles on their respective day of release: SNES and Wii. I usually avoid the next gen machines for a few months because I still have lots to play in the current gen. One of the benefits of doing
- An inmate has been charged over the death of fellow prisoner Zlatko Sikorsky, who was awaiting trial for the alleged torture and murder of his 16-year-old girlfriend.
- Tinyerrors on ordinary coins escalate their value, making them highly sought after by collectors.
- The Prime Minister's new press secretary Allegra Stratton told reporters Mr Gove was doing an 'excellent job' on both the pandemic and Britain's preparations for the end of the Brexit transition period.
- Ivanka Trump was deposed by the Washington D.C. Attorney General's office on Tuesday as part of its ongoing lawsuit against the Trump Inaugural Committee.
- Arizona Gov Doug Ducey has confirmed that the person calling him on Monday as he certified the state's vote for Joe Biden was indeed President Donald Trump calling him from the White House.
- Lee Clegg, 51, was jailed for life for murder in 1993 after he opened fire on a car which sped through an Army checkpoint, resulting in the death of two teenagers. He was released two years later.
- The cold conditions needed to transport Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine vials mean they cannot be delivered to Britain's 411,000 care home residents individually.
Dragons coach Anthony Griffin confident Jack de Belin's court case won't 'distract' the team in 2021A day after de Belin's retrial on rape accusations was scheduled for April in Sydney, coach Anthony Griffin said NRL training should be the furthest thing from the 29-year-old's mind.
- John Lavulo, 33, who raps under the moniker Big Kash, was hit in the shoulder under a hail of bullets on August 8 as he sat in his Mercedes Benz outside his Sydney unit.
- WARNING DISTRESSING CONTENT: The 54-year-old attacker, identified only as Liu, has been sentenced to death by a court in Harbin, north-eastern China, having previously served time in prison for other rape and murder convictions
- An Irishman who was allegedly involved in a stabbing attack on another man has admitted to a coward punch in a separate, unrelated incident.
- Austin mayor Steve Adler has come under fire after he urged residents to stay home and curb the spread of the coronavirus while he was vacationing with his family in Mexico earlier this month.
- Giuseppe Petroccitto, who runs a chain of bars, restaurants and cafes in Brisbane, says business on Mondays and Fridays is dire because everyone stays home to get a long weekend.
Neymar insists he wants to play with Lionel Messi next season after Paris Saint-Germain’s win against Manchester UnitedNeymar insists he wants to play with Lionel Messi next season (Picture: Globo Esporte)Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar dropped a Lionel Messi bombshell after his side’s win against Manchester United by insisting he plans on playing with the Barcelona superstar next season.Neymar scored twice at Old Trafford in his side’s 3-1 win, which puts them within touching distance of the last-16 of the Champions League.The Brazil international joined PSG from Barcelona in a £199.5millio
- Mohinder Singh, 48, on Thursday pleaded guilty to four charges of culpable driving causing the officers' deaths during a routine traffic stop on Melbourne's Eastern Freeway in April.
- Students due to sit their GCSEs and A-Levels next year in England will be supplied the topics in advance and be allowed to take reference sheets into the exam halls, it will be announced.
- Michel Barnier, the EU's chief Brexit negotiator said talks had reached a 'make-or-break' moment as the two sides haggle over fish quotas. Mr Barnier said Boris Johnson had lowered his demands.
- After months of isolation, care home residents were reunited with loved ones yesterday as the roll-out of rapid Covid tests got under way. Families and care workers shed tears of joy as they hugged.
The Masked Singer UK has just teased fans with a first-look of the 12 celebrities taking part in the upcoming series – and the costumes have definitely got weirder and wackier.
The ITV talent show, which is due to air early next year, will see 12 mystery celebs singing live on stage – but they will each be disguised by a unique outfit.The second series will see –Alien,
- What does today have in store?What does today hold for you?
Read on for your star sign’s horoscope for today, December 3, 2020.
Aries, you’ll need to watch out for self-sabotage, while Aquarius, you should use the day to get creative.
Geminis need to prioritise self-care and Leos should consider getting crafty (and making some money).
Get your forecast below.
What star sign are you?
Aries: March 21 to April 20Taurus: April 21 to May 21 Gemini: May 22 to June 21 Cancer: June 22 to Jul
- Broadband speed divides Britain as you have to head North for life in the fast lane with Uswitch.com finding the fastest broadband is 5,000 times quicker than the slowest
- Students will be allowed to take study aids into some exam halls and given second changes to sit their papers if they are forced to stay home due to coronavirus
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) is determined to help Liberty Savage (Jessamy Stoddart) and Faith in Hollyoaks, and thus she takes action, but she ends up injured as a result.In spite of recent events, Liberty is on cloud nine, as she strolls through the village — that is, until she realises that Faith is too hot.
Nico (Persephone Swales-Dawson) appears before her, and — despite Liberty’s pleas — she discourages her from taking Faith to the hospital, su
- (Picture: Lime pictures)Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe) reconciled with husband Sylver (David Tag) earlier this year in Hollyoaks, but could she be set to throw it all away by sleeping with ex Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)?It’s been a tough year for Mercedes and Sylver, and — at one point — it appeared as if their marriage was over once and for all.However, with some help from Bobby, the pair admitted their love for one another and reconciled, before later renewing their vows i
- (Picture: ITV)The day Emmerdale fans have been eagerly awaiting is almost here, as the icon that is Kim Tate (Claire King) makes her long-awaited return to the eponymous village in the coming episodes.
It’s been quite some time since viewers set their sights on Kim, after Andrea (Anna Nightingale) turned the tables and ordered her out of the village.
Kim wasn’t best pleased, but she did as her daughter-in-law asked in an effort to ensure son Jamie (Alexander Lincoln) stayed out of pr
- (Picture: ITV)Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) and Will Taylor (Dean Andrews) are left with little choice but to move DI Malone’s (Mark Womack) body in Emmerdale, but will they be caught doing so?With Jean, the daughter of the man whose grave Malone is buried in, having decided that she wants her dad to be exhumed, Harriet is hellbent on changing her mind.
Meanwhile, Will is horrified to learn that the exhumation is going ahead — worried that their murder secret will be exposed.
- (Picture: BBC)It’s been quite some time since Patrick Trueman (Rupdoph Walker) made an appearance in EastEnders, but the Walford legend will be back on our screens just in time for the festive season.
It’s been quite the year for Patrick, after he discovered that Sheree’s (Suzette Llewellyn) son Isaac Baptise (Stevie Basula) was also his son.
He struggled to bond with the young man, and the two were constantly at one another’s throats prior to the soap’s hiatus.
- (Picture: BBC)Katy Lewis (Simone Lahbib) continues to manipulate in EastEnders, but will she succeed in splitting soulmates Mick and Linda Carter (Danny Dyer and Kellie Bright)?Tina (Luisa Bradshaw-White) spots a rather intimate moment between Max Branning (Jake Wood) and Linda, and she’s naturally horrified.
Therefore, she heads off to inform Mick, who’s underwhelming reaction catches her offguard — that is, until she comes to realise that he’s already aware of the &lsqu
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!