Harry and Meghan have made their first appearance since being stripped of their royal patronages and announcing they are expecting a second child.The couple appeared at a virtual Spotify event on Monday to plug their Archewell Audio podcast, named after their son, which is part of a rumoured £30m deal with the music streaming platform.The video also had appearances from former US p
- Is WandaVision’s Ralph Bohner simply just… Ralph? (Picture:Marvel/Disney)Warning: spoilers ahead for episode nine of WandaVision.In the season finale of Marvel’s WandaVision on Disney Plus, fans finally received a lot of answers to questions concerning Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen), who finally becomes the Scarlet Witch, Vision (Paul Bettany) and witch Agatha Harkness (Kathryn Hahn).But several plot points were still shrouded in a lot of mystery, particularly the big reveal
The Voice UK: Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock confronts Touch backing dancer after he said he preferred dancing for Anne-MarieLeigh-Anne playfully confronted Sweeney (Picture: ITV/REX)Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock was on top form on The Voice UK semi-final as she reunited with her former backing dancer.Contestant Sweeney blew the judges away at his blind audition, before Anne-Marie realised he was one of her old backing dancers.She ended up choosing him for her team, with the star bringing on the Little Mix singer to help her mentor her three semi-finalists this week.Coincidentally, Leigh-Anne revealed that Swe
- The Royal Family launched a 'full-scale takedown' of the Duchess of Sussex, according to close friend Gayle King. The US broadcaster made the accusation on her radio show.
- PM Boris Johnson, pictured, said the full resumption of teaching from tomorrow marked the first stage of his 'irreversible' roadmap out of lockdown and back to normality.
- Royal insiders are determined not to enter into a war of words, but will be watching the two-hour broadcast carefully for any fresh allegations levelled against them.
- When the Queen blocked Prince Harry's request to have a wreath laid on his behalf at the Cenotaph last year, it sparked a chain of events that would eventually culminate in the couple's Oprah interview.
- Meghan and Harry already knew they were being stripped of their titles and patronages when they sat down for their 'no subject off-limits' interview with Oprah Winfrey, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's final engagement as working royals was the Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey on March 9, 2020. Harry looked pensive and strained.
- After a frenzied week dominated by bombshell claims of alleged bullying and fierce denials, Royal officials signalled their determination not to be dragged into a tit-for-tat battle with the couple.
- Nigel Farage, 56, who rebranded the Brexit Party as anti-lockdown party Reform UK in November, said his political career is 'done', declaring: 'It's over.'
- In a rare personal message as part of a Commonwealth Day television special, the Queen - supported by five senior Royals - will pay tribute to communities and countries that united.
- Susan Zirinsky worked on CBS's 48 Hours Investigates in 2004 when it screened two images of an unconscious Diana slumped in the back of a car after the crash in Paris in 1997.
- Sergeant Gavin Hillier was fatally injured at Castlemartin on Thursday (Picture: PA/MoD)The ‘heartbroken’ father of a soldier killed during a live firing exercise in south-west Wales said he died ‘doing the job he loved’.Sergeant Gavin Hillier, from the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards, was fatally injured at Castlemartin in Pembrokeshire on Thursday.Confirming the death ‘with great sadness’, a Ministry of Defence (MoD) spokesman said: ‘Our thoughts are with h
- PENNY JUNOR: Prince Harry has a lot of his mother in him. And his disastrous decision to sit down with Oprah Winfrey alongside his pregnant wife is straight out of Diana's book.
- Buckingham Palace is bracing itself for historic complaints about the Duke of York following the announcement of a review into alleged bullying by the Duchess of Sussex.
- EXCLUSIVE: Chancellor Rishi Sunak, who said one of his priorities is to get international agreement on a new way to tax digital giant companies while he also plans to slash public spending
- The Duchess of Sussex was last night criticised by a lawyer fighting for justice for murdered Jamal Khashoggi over her decision to wear diamond earrings given to her by the Saudi Crown Prince.
- Boris Johnson who hailed NHS workers “heroes” after they nursed him back to health from virus, is now cutting their pay. What an insult
- Jacob Anthony Chansley, 33, is being held without bail in Washington DC on charges of civil disorder and five other counts in connection with the January 6 storming of the Capitol.
- UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak is looking at an 'online sales tax' targeting Big Tech firms in orderto balance books in wake of pandemic.
- Under Boris Johnson's roadmap, venues will hopefully be allowed to serve customers outdoors from next month - but it has sparked concerns for pubs with no outdoor seated area
- Boris Johnson, who was 16st 7 lb when he caught Covid last year, has already shed nearly two stone with a combination of diet and exercise.
- Myles Stephenson is expecting his first child (Picture: REX)Myles Stephenson is set to become a dad, as he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby.
The Rak-Su star has been dating his girlfriend, who’s not in the public eye, for a year.Myles’ rep confirmed to Metro.co.uk: ‘Myles is delighted to share the happy news and is looking forward to becoming a parent and welcoming his first child.’A source added to The Sun: ‘Myles is buzzing and is getting his house ready fo
- Bruno Joseph Cua, 18, of Milton, Georgia, has spent the past month in jail after allegedly taking part in the insurrection at the US Capitol and assaulting a federal officer on his way to the Senate.
- A group of men burst through the back door of a home in Huddersfield, in Yorkshire, wielding baseball bats and machetes and causing the woman inside to run into the street screaming
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: Voices from the frontline as the backlash over the one per cent pay rise for NHS staff sparks the threat of strikes as soon as the summer
- EXCLUSIVE: Omid Scobie, who wrote Finding Freedom, said that working for the royal household could be “unpleasant” and it wasn’t the first time staff have felt “battered and bruised”
- Ms Tame, 26, hit out at the Australian PM with a six-word response to his handling of parliament's sexual assault crisis with a body language expert revealing her opinion on him has clearly changed.
- Jo Wood has turned to a dating agency to seek a third husband and ease her fears of ending up a hermit at her country retreat in Northamptonshire.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!