- Acting on intelligence information, officers from Australian Border Force intercepted a shipment of toolboxes which arrived in Sydney from the United Kingdom ay 7pm on May 15.
- Boris Johnson has been urged not to ease restrictions on June 21 (Getty )Covid infections could top 100,000 a day if the June 21 lockdown easing goes ahead, according to a member of Independent SAGE.Professor Anthony Costello, from University College London, warned new cases were probably double the 8,000 being reported, which would only worsen if the country opened up in a week.Cases of the Indian variant – now known as Delta – went up to 42,323 in the UK last week, an increase of 2
- As temperatures soared to 78F, Britons flooded beer gardens to soak up the sun. Revellers enjoyed a night on the tiles waving England flags ahead of the Three Lions' first Euros game today.
- Giuseppe Marotta, chief executive of Eriksen's club side, Inter Milan, told Italian media that the star had sent a text to teammates after collapsing in the Euro 2020 game against Finland.
- The Apprentice candidates will have minders living with them in the house (Picture: BBC)The new Apprentice candidates will have chaperones to stop them from having sex with each other.Lord Alan Sugar’s BBC show is set to return in 2022, with reports claiming the budding entrepreneurs will have minders who will live alongside them in the luxurious town house during filming.According to insiders, the contestants will face getting the chop if they’re caught getting intimate instead of f
- Jason discussed the future of the Channel 4 show (Credits: Ryan Mcnamara)Jason Fox has spoken about the future of SAS: Who Dares Wins, saying that he ‘would consider’ replacing Ant Middleton as host if asked.Channel 4 said in March that Ant would not be making future series of Who Dares Wins due to ‘personal conduct’.While Jason said that conversations about who could replace Ant had yet to take place, the former Royal Marine revealed he’d be open to the possibility
- Foxy admitted the recruits were ‘terrible’ at the start of the series (Picture: Pete Dadds)Jason Fox has admitted he was ‘disappointed’ with the quality of the 2021 SAS: Who Dares Wins recruits at the beginning of the series. While the former Royal Marine conceded that the contestants improved over time, he thought they were ‘poor’ when the process began.Jason has overseen the show this year alongside Ant Middleton, Melvyn Downes, Mark ‘Billy’
- (Picture: Endemol Shine)Mackenzie (Emily Weir) has recently been on a downward spiral following her ectopic pregnancy and breakup with Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams), with her situation only getting worse after she makes a move on her housemate’s boyfriend, Tane (Ethan Browne).
Ziggy (Sophie Dillman) is furious and immediately kicks her out.After some time in a motel, Dean (Patrick O’Connor) takes her back to stay with him in the Pier Apartment, but Mackenzie won’t be trying to rebuil
- Bernie’s determination to help Rainie takes a dangerous turn (Picture: BBC)Bernie Taylor (Clair Norris) is determined to help Rainie (Tanya Franks) and Stuart Highway (Ricky Champ) in EastEnders.She recently decided to lose weight so she could still be a surrogate for Stuart and Rainie and in upcoming episodes, she puts a dieting and health plan into place, but she takes dangerous risks in the process.Stuart and Rainie head to the police station about missing baby Abi as Bernie continues h
- Gemma isn’t sure about the offer Aled is given (Picture: ITV)Gemma Winter (Dolly-Rose Campbell) will face a new challenge in her parenting life soon as her and Chesney Brown (Sam Aston) will have a huge decision to make in Coronation Street.Gemma and Chesney have struggled hugely with financial difficulties when it comes to looking after their five children and add that to the usual battles that come with having kids, parenthood hasn’t exactly been smooth sailing for these two.Coming
- Prince William said it was ‘encouraging news’ after Uefa confirmed Christian Eriksen was in a stable condition after collapsing on the pitch (Picture: AFP/PA)Prince William has said he is thinking about Christian Eriksen and his family after the Denmark star collapsed on the pitch at the Euros.The 29-year-old midfielder dropped to the ground in Denmark’s match against Finland in Copenhagen, and received CPR before being taken to hospital.The first-round Euro 2020 match was susp
- The UK's Chief Scientific Advisor said Covid-19 will have 'increased pressure' this winter - as ministers fear restrictions until Spring 2022 after Boris Johnson delays the end of lockdown
- Aaliyah-Rose Wilkinson was born with problems with her brain, heart and lungs at North Manchester General Hospital though doctors were never able to make an official diagnosis
- Jesse Lingard had a candid meeting with Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Picture: Getty)Jesse Lingard has told Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he wants to stay at Manchester United in a candid meeting about his future.Lingard, who has been at Old Trafford since the age of eight, joined Premier League rivals West Ham on loan in January after slipping down Solskjaer’s pecking order.The 28-year-old enjoyed a brilliant spell in east London, scoring nine goals and making four assists in 16 gam
- Defence Secretary Ben Wallace has backed Theresa May to be the next head of NATO as he described her as an 'excellent candidate'.
- A second body has been found after a fire ripped through a share house in the Queensland town of Kilcoy yesterday. The death toll has risen to two people and one dog.
- IAN BIRRELL: The director of the world's biggest philanthropic science funding body said he had 'tremendous responsibility to be accountable for what we do and to be as transparent as we can be'.
- Jessie J could be the UK’s face of Eurovision 2022 (Picture: Getty Images)Jessie J is reportedly the favourite contender to represent the UK at Eurovision Song Contest 2022, with bosses keen to avoid another disastrous year. James Newman flew the flag for the UK at this year’s Eurovision with his song Embers, but finished with a disastrous nul points after failing to secure any votes. Eurovision bosses are said to have approached Jessie in hopes that she’ll sign up fo
Hospitality bosses warn pubs and restaurants will lose £3BILLION in sales if lockdown easing delayedMore than 200,000 jobs could also be put at risk if the Government opts to delay'Freedom Day' by four-weeks, fearful hospitality bosses have told the Sunday Times.
- Revellers were socialising in Jubilee Park, close to the Thames on the South Bank in London, when a "large group" of people allegedly attacked police officers on patrol
‘I would love to manage him’ – Wayne Rooney hails England star and Manchester United transfer target Jack GrealishWayne Rooney is a huge admirer of England star Jack Grealish (Picture: Getty)Wayne Rooney has lavished praise on England star and Manchester United transfer target Jack Grealish, insisting he would ‘love’ to manage him and claiming he is the ‘closest thing’ to Paul Gascoigne.Aston Villa captain Grealish is set to feature in England’s opening Euro 2020 fixture against Croatia on Sunday.England are bidding to win the tournament for the first time ever and Rooney says
- EXCLUSIVE: Emily Smith tells of a pioneering procedure by a skilled Brit medic who inserted a tiny balloon into her baby’s windpipe and inflated it so his lungs could continue to develop in the womb - while she watched it unfold on the screen
- Lord Wharton, chair of the Office for Students, has said the move by a number of Oxford dons was 'baffling and inexcusable' and could set a 'deeply concerning precedent'.
ITV reporter Callum Watkinson launches tirade at member of the public who was acting like an 'idiot'Footage captured in Birmingham city centre shows the ITV Central News reporter Callum Watkinson shout at the member of the public for interrupting him during a broadcast.
- When Louise Thompson talks about her two-year-old Labrador Mercedes, she describes her beloved dog as the ‘missing piece of her puzzle’.That’s because Mercedes is more than just a pet to Louise, she is a lifeline – a trained Medical Alert Assisant Dog that gives the 40-year-old the chance to live a better life.For over 16 years Louise’s health was in turmoil and left her living in fear. Her worries first started when began passing out and having seizures, up to thre
Coronation Street legend Carla Connor (Alison King) attempts to reach out to grieving Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) in upcoming scenes.
Nina has been struggling to come to terms with the death of boyfriend Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni), who was murdered in a horrific attack several weeks ago.
Scenes last week saw the young woman attempt to drown out the pain by reaching for the booze, a
- The monarch has remained largely silent on matters concerning Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, but she could be set to change all that in a bid to correct inaccuracies
- The identity of the man has not been revealed but Angelenos have since congratulated his now fiancé Mollie Pratt after she seemingly said 'yes' to the hilarious proposal.
- AFL great Sam Newman has revealed the little things he misses the most about his late wife Amanda Brown, and where he plans to live after selling their luxury Melbourne home.
- Olly Murs joined a group of Caroline Flack’s friends on the charity trek (Picture: @ollymurs, Instagram)Olly Murs is halfway through his charity trek in Caroline Flack’s memory, joining several of the late presenter’s pals on the mission. The former X Factor star is taking part in the Climb 4 Caroline trek which will see him reach 24 peaks in 24 hours, writing Caroline’s initials at the top of each one in her favourite lipstick. Caroline died by suicide in Febru
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!