- Devin Jose Jones (pictured), 30, was in a car with his bride and her friend on the Bonnet Carre Spillway near New Orleans on Saturday when an argument broke out inside their car.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- British farms could be forced into a mass pig cull as supplies of CO2 gas used to humanely kill the livestock run short as a side effect of the gas price hike crisis
- Saul Niguez has made just one appearance for Chelsea so far (Picture: Getty Images)Saul Niguez is in need of more minutes on the field of play and will likely be getting them when Chelsea host Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday, says Blues boss Thomas Tuchel.The Spain international arrived on loan from Atletico Madrid on transfer deadline day but has featured just once for his new side since then.The 26-year-old started the Premier League win over Aston Villa but was taken off at half-t
- Brazilian President JairBolsonaro broke New York City COVID-19 mandates Tuesday by entering the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday unvaccinated.
- Tucker Carlson weighed in on the US military's vaccine mandate Monday, slamming it as 'brainwashing' and a ruse to identify 'Christians,' 'free thinkers,' and 'men with high testosterone levels.'
- The colourful pharaoh pills are all approximately 1cm in length and width, the same shape and have the same pattern pressed into them - but contain drastically different chemicals
- This is the third time that a jackpot of this amount as been up for grabs for players of the Oz Lotto this year. Check the winning numbers here.
- Time for Charity to kiss off – she had her many chances (Picture: ITV)I am already prepared for the hate I might get for even suggesting this as many Emmerdale fans will disagree with the prospect that Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick) and Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) should split.
I am also hopeful I might also get some backup as many agree that Vanessa deserves better; it’s an issue that has divided the Vanity fandom, a loyal collection of supporters of the relationship who hav
- Scott and Barbara got married in 2000 (Picture: Getty)Scott Mitchell has been speaking about caring for his late wife and EastEnders legend Barbara Windsor in an interview to mark World Alzheimer’s Day.In a special film, Scott opens up about his late wife’s illness and what it was like to look after her.‘I spent 27 years of my life with Barbara and I’m a very lucky man for that’, he exclusively told Channel 4’s Steph’s Packed Lunch.‘She was a very
- Boris Johnson has been appearing on NBC news during his trip to the United States (Picture: Rex / No 10 Downing Street / NBC)Boris Johnson has finally confirmed he has six children after years of dodging questions about his private life.
The PM, who is expecting a second child with wife Carrie before Christmas, opened up to US broadcaster NBC during his trip stateside.
Asked on the Today morning show, whether he was a father of six, he replied: ‘yes’.Host Savannah Guthrie then questi
- Jeezy and Jeannie Mai are going to be parents (Picture: Gotham/WireImage)The Real co-host Jeannie Mai and rapper Jeezy are expecting their first child together, after secretly suffering a miscarriage before their wedding in March.The TV personality and her husband, real name Jay Wayne Jenkins, revealed the happy news on Monday with a Women’s Health photo shoot, before she shared showed off her bump on The Real.The 42-year-old explained on Monday’s The Real: ‘I can definitely sa
- St John Fisher Catholic High School in Wigan said the pupils were approached by the men on Sunday evening and Monday morning. The school has urged pupils to be vigilant and remain in groups if possible
- Marcos Alonso will no longer take a knee ahead of Chelsea’s matches (Picture: Getty)Thomas Tuchel insists he is on board with Marcos Alonso’s decision to stop taking a knee before Chelsea’s matches, but revealed the Spaniard didn’t consult with his teammates before opting to break ranks.All Premier League footballers began taking a knee as a show of support for the Black Lives Matter movement in June 2020, but the Chelsea left-back fears the gesture has lost much of its e
- NBA 2K22 – here we go again (pic: 2K)GameCentral offers a belated review of NBA 2K22, including its excellent gameplay and awful microtransactions.NBA 2K22 might be the best instalment 2K Sports has published, but despite well-balanced gameplay and some genuinely useful new features across its various game modes, you’ll probably still be left with a bitter taste in your mouth.The issues are a mix of the familiar and the brand new but all intertwined with the seemingly never-ending sq
- The UK is facing a gas crisis (Picture: Getty)The amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) the UK produces has halved – and this could be bad news for retailers, with supermarkets facing huge meat shortages and 100,00 pigs facing slaughter.
The gas shortage is also putting a huge demand on energy suppliers, which could see household bills soar.
However, the government has rushed to reassure people that the country is not heading for a repeat of the 1970s winter of discontent – where the coldes
- Martin Marshall, chair of the Royal College of General Practitioners, said UK practices were battling staffing issues and increased demand due to delayed diagnoses during the pandemic.
- Rocchetta Mattei was initially used by Cesare Borgia, the illegitimate son of Pope Alexander VI, as a home and place to work. It was later abandoned and has only been restored recently
- The OECD said there were likely to be 'strikingly' different fortunes for countries in the next phase of the pandemic.
Anne-Marie manages to butt heads with a member of Bucks Fizz in tonight’s inaugural episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks.The beloved music-panel show is returning to television screens this evening after nearly seven years away with Greg Davies serving as host alongside team captains Noel Fielding and Daisy May Cooper.Comedian Jamali Maddix will make his debut as a regular gues
- Edouard Mendy missed Chelsea’s win against Tottenham on Sunday (Picture: Getty)Thomas Tuchel is hopeful that first-choice goalkeeper Edouard Mendy will be fit for Chelsea’s crucial Premier League match against Manchester City on Saturday, despite not being back in training yet.Mendy missed Chelsea’s comfortable 3-0 victory against Tottenham on Sunday after picking up a hip injury during the Blues’ Champions League match against Zenit Saint Petersburg last Tuesday.With the
- A third of adults are worried they'll start to lose their sense of control as "normality" resumes - and are anxious about interacting with others again
- Sophie Fairall, from Stubbington, Hampshire, was diagnosed with a rare form of tissue cancer last September (Picture: Rex/Family Handout)A 10-year-old cancer patient who cooked with TV chef Gordon Ramsay as part of her bucket list has died.
Sophie Fairall, from Stubbington, Hampshire, was diagnosed with a rare form of tissue cancer last September.She bravely underwent a number of surgeries, chemotherapy and radio therapy, but the ‘aggressive’ rhabdomyosarcoma returned in June.
- BLM protesters chanted 'F*** you, Carmine's' and 'Carmine's are racist' outside the Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side of Manhattan on Monday night - four days after the altercation.
- Asked if he had six children, the Prime Minister told NBC "yes" - after previously refusing to be drawn on the subject in the 2019 election
- As a teen, Louise was asked 'what’s worse - losing a parent or losing a sibling?' while in a grief counselling session
- Amputee John Sandford and partner Helen, both 66, spent a holiday on MSC Virtuosa and claim they didn't feel safe even before it emerged there were other cases on board
- The incident happened at the Northampton branch of the supermarket giant (Picture: Getty)A supermarket security guard who was nicknamed ‘Blacky Chan’ at work has won a race claim despite his boss trying to argue it was ‘just banter.’Daley Boyd worked at the Northampton branch of Lidl and was given the nickname after he caught four shoplifters.
Duty manager Aaron Cropp announced over the store’s internal radio system that Mr Boyd should be known by the offensive term
- Over half of adults also don't know how much of each vitamin they should have day - and one in ten wrongly believe "the more vitamins, the better"
- Salford was crowned the best-kept secret city for a romantic getaway, with Bradford being ranked a close second
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!