- Grace Millane, 22, told a man she met through the Whiplr website in 2018 of her interest in bondage, electrical nerve stimulation and 'breathplay' using a gas mask.
- The Mandalorian – not a video game (pic: Disney)
A reader is impressed enough by The Mandalorian TV show that he wishes Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has been about bounty hunters, not Jedi.
Despite being the largest media company in the world it is for some reason going to take five months for Disney to launch it’s Dinsey+ streaming service in the UK. Even though it’s already running as a test in Netherlands. The reason given for not releasing it in all of Europe at the same ti
- 25 years young
GameCentral readers celebrate 25 years of the PlayStation and old school games like Crash Bandicoot and WipEout.
With the PlayStation 1 celebrating its 25th anniversary this month, the subject for this week’s Hot Topic asked about your fondest memories of Sony’s first console. Did you own a PS1 when it first came out and why did you choose it over the alternatives? What was the first game you played on it and what did you think of it?
Many recalled the original console
- Pokémon Sword – too many pokémon? (pic: The Pokémon Company)
A reader offers his solution to improving Pokémon and explains why he thinks the complaints over Dexit in Sword and Shield were misplaced.
As a Pokémon fan of many years standing it’s been a real roller-coaster ride the last few months. After the controversy with Dexit and lukewarm reviews from my most trusted sources, including GC, I was nervous of even playing the new game (there was no
- The White Island volcano tour guide identified as the first victim of the eruption was a hero who once saved two boys and their father from drowning.
- The NHS is bracing for the 'worst winter on record' as figures show just 81.4 per cent of patients were seen in four hours in casualty units, last month. Nearly 360,000 waited longer in October.
- Lottie Lion, 20, from Devon, was the second youngest contestant in the series' 14-year history and she certainly lived up to the billing. Lottie immediately proved a Marmite character.
- A teenager who tragically died after he and another boy were stabbed on the Gold Coast has been identified.
- AMANDA PLATELL: Standing defiant and alone on a rocky outcrop on the cover of Time Magazine, she looks out over a world in peril that she is seeking to save.
JANE FRYER has an audience with Vicar Chris Lee - the 'hot priest' who really is God's gift to womenThe Rev Chris is the hottest thing in the Church of England right now. Not just in terms of his fame - he has more than 117,000 Instagram followers and is a massive hit on YouTube channels.
- The adorable rescue puppy adopted by the PM and who starred on the campaign trail with his girlfriend Carrie Symonds is now top dog in No 10.
- Dr Hannah Fry, the first female mathematician to deliver Christmas lectures from the Royal Institution, has revealed she keeps Amazon's voice-activated assistant in downstairs rooms only.
- Can’t. Cope. (Picture: BBC/Lindsey Parietti)
A new BBC series following the life of abandoned baby chimps will be hitting our screens very soon – and we are crying already.
Baby Chimp Rescue will follow life in a home for orphaned baby chimpanzees run by wildlife vet Jimmy Desmond and his wife Jenny.
The Desmonds started with just two rescued baby chimps, saved from the illegal pet trade, but now their home is bursting at the seams with 21 orphans to look after.
The chimp babies run
- The Labour leadership battle has kicked off with many high profile MPs said to throwing their hat in the ring
A battle for the Labour leadership has begun after a devastating election result saw a mass wipe out of MPs across the country.
Jeremy Corbyn announced he will resign early next year after suffering the worst defeat at the polls since 1935.
The Labour leader defended his manifesto as having ‘huge public support’ but said the election was ‘ultimately taken over by Brexit
- Empty lanes at Jetstar check-in counters told a grim tale on Saturday, as 90 of the budget airline's weekend flights were cancelled because of an industrial dispute.
- Disgraced former NSW minister Eddie Obeid has walked from prison and into the arms of family three years after he was jailed for misconduct in public office.
- The shadow justice secretary, who is one of Jeremy Corbyn's most trusted lieutenants, fuelled speculation he was poised to enter the race.
- Caroline Flack’s friend Dawn O’Porter supports star after assault charge (Picture: Getty)
Caroline Flack’s friend Dawn O’Porter has thrown her support behind the Love Island star following her arrest.
On Thursday morning, the 40-year-old presenter was arrested and charged for actual bodily harm, following an alleged row with boyfriend Lewis Burton.
But it seems her buddy, who she met in 2010 when filming I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here, has her back.
- With negotiations over the future relationship set to begin, EU leaders said Britain would be granted a swift trade deal only if the Prime Minister agreed to a 'level playing field' with the EU.
- All three figures crunched on cyanide capsules that day in April 1945 and killed themselves rather than be taken alive by U.S. forces surrounding the city of Leipzig.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration special crash investigation program will investigate the Dec. 7 crash of a 2018 Tesla Model 3 on Interstate 95.
- via Mirror - NewsIn Glasgow, crowds gathered from 6pm to take part in the ‘Not My Prime Minister’ demonstration and in London, Whitehall has been closed as protests broke out close to the Cenotaph
- via Mirror - NewsMichael Anthony Herkal from Minneapolis, US, spent 80 minutes searching Google for "someone threw baby on the floor" and "baby breathing hard" before he called an ambulance
- Katie Price calls to meet Harvey’s trolls (Picture: Katie Price/YouTube)
Katie Price has called to meet Harvey’s trolls, after witnessing a surge of online abuse aimed at her eldest son.
The 41-year-old took to her YouTube account, which she launched just two months ago, to address the 17-year-old’s haters.
And in a heartbreaking plea, the proud mum asked whether or not they’d be willing to meet up to discuss exactly ‘what makes them tick’.
The former glamour
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox And The Horse is the publishing sensation of the year. Charlie Mackesy's illustrated book has sold more than half a million copies and attracted a legion of celebrity fans.
- Michael van Gerwen beat Jelle Klaasen to book his place in the third round of the World Darts Championship (Picture: Getty)
Michael van Gerwen sent an ominous warning to his rivals after surviving a scare to overcome Jelle Klaasen and seal his place in the third round of the World Darts Championship.
The world No.1 is bidding to defend the title for the first time but looked to be in a spot of bother when he dropped the first set to his Dutch compatriot.
Van Gerwen rallied in spectacular fashion
- The voicemail features on a track on Harry’s new studio album (Picture: Getty Images)
A track from Harry Styles’ new studio album features a voicemail from a certain ex-girlfriend – and some fans think it could be model Camille Rowe.
The 25-year-old dropped his highly-anticipated second studio album, Fine Line, this week – and one particular track on the album, Cherry, includes a voicemail message that is said aloud in French by a mysterious woman, which left fans ponderi
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson will embark on a frantic 100-day tour of the North today with a visit to the so-called Red Wall of formerly safe Labour seats now in Tory hands.
- We are so ready for this! (Picture: Rex)
Anjli Mohindra and Laura Fraser are set to guest star in the upcoming series of Doctor Who – and we are so ready for it.
With less than one month to go until the TARDIS lands back on BBC One, the television stars will be joining the likes of Lenny Henry and Stephen Fry.
Previously starring as Rani Chandra in the CBBC Doctor Who spin-off The Sarah Jane Adventures, Anjli is no stranger to the Whoniverse but as she takes on a new character, it’s
- All seven Democratic presidential candidates who have qualified for next week's primary debate in Los Angeles are now threatening to boycott it over a labor dispute.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!