Good Morning Britain viewers were left cringing on Thursday morning as they branded the show’s debate on whether women prefer a dad bod ‘car crash TV’.
Throughout the broadcast, hosts Kate Garraway and Alex Beresford had teased at the debate, with gym enthusiast Alex surprised that more women didn’t prefer their men to be ripped.
They were joined via video call by
- Manchester Metropolitan University students (pictured) at two accommodation sites in the city have been instructed to self-isolate for 14 days following a spike in coronavirus cases.
- Pacquiao and McGregor look set to fight (Picture: Getty)Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor appears to be on after a statement emerged from the eight-weight boxing world champion’s team.McGregor tweeted on Friday that he will be ‘boxing Pacquiao next in the Middle East’ after confirming failed attempts to set up fights in the UFC.Now Pacman’s side have verified that, with a statement being released from his business partner Jayke Joson, via The Inquirer.‘For the sake o
- Bikie strongman Toby Mitchell is the new boss of the Mongols Outlaw Motorcycle Gang. Mitchell was formerly a senior member of the Bandidos until 2013 - an arch rival of the Mongols.
- Rabih Abdulrahman, 37, ran over the Year 7 student who had been walking to school in Hurstville, in Sydney's south-west, in September last year.
- The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has already arrested 161 disgusting predators and saved 134 children from abuse this year alone.
- Not a normal day at the office for Connie and the team (Picture: BBC)‘We’re going on lockdown!’ Connie Beauchamp (Amanda Mealing) dramatically announces in tonight’s Casualty.
The presence of the ‘L’ word and the sight of people in haz-mat suits is presumably why this episode was pulled from its original scheduled date in April, just as the country locked down for real and medics in full PPE became a scarily common sight.This means that we’re going to ne
- People leave bars and restaurants at closing time in Soho, London, on the first weekend of the strict 10pm curfew (Pictures: PA)Large numbers of people were seen flocking out of pubs and restaurants at 10pm last night on the first weekend of the new curfew.Police patrolled the streets and staff cleared away tables and chairs as the strict time limit was seen being enforced in cities including London, Birmingham and Leeds.The new measures were announced by Boris Johnson earlier this week as part
- Christian Pulisic is yet to feature for Chelsea this season (Picture: Getty)Frank Lampard admits it is only natural for him to harbour significant concerns over Christian Pulisic’s checkered injury record after ruling the Chelsea star out of Saturday’s game against West Brom.The USA international endured a difficultstart to life at Stamford Bridge following his move from Borussia Dortmund, but emerged as one of the Premier League’s most exciting talents following a spectacular
- Deepika Padukone arrived in Mumbai for questioning (Picture: Samit Jadhav / AFP)Bollywood star Deepika Padukone is being questioned by police in an investigation in relation to the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput.The 34-year-old is being questioned today by India’s narcotics board as one of six people summoned. Padukone was pictured arriving from Goa at the Evelyn Guest House in Colaba, Mumbai, where the Narcotics Control Bureau’s (NCB) Special Investigation Team were holdin
- Dr Andrew Lee - a public health expert at the University of Sheffield - helped Mirror Online debunk some of the most regularly repeated coronavirus myths circulating months after the pandemic began
- Mallory spoke at a press conference in Louisville, Kentucky on Friday, where she blasted Cameron over a grand jury's decision not to directly charge officers in Breonna Taylor's killing.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison and his daughter Lily, 12, arrived at Adelaide Zoo on Saturday and cuddled some furry animals.
- NRL Indigenous star Tyrone Peachey has alleged he was called a 'black c**t by a rival player on Friday night.
- The latest addition to Britain's biggest family did not cause her mum much pain as she came into the world - and has already posed for pictures in a Radford family tradition
- The two eldest royal children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, returned to the classroom this month after a stint of homeschooling due to the coronavirus pandemic
- The little dots are pretty much invisible (Picture: skinsider)Like death and taxes, pimples are an inevitable thing in this world.
From toothpaste to Sudocrem, everybody has some sort of remedy for pesky spots, but some of these can be drying or aggravating on the skin.Along with the spot treatments we were marketed as teenagers that didn’t nothing but scrub our epidermis clean off, we’re in need of a hero.According to beauty bloggers – and the Teen Vogue Beauty Awards 2017 &nd
- The three men each presented at the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn's Borough Park neighborhood on different days this week with severe coronavirus symptoms.
- A TikTok user has revealed how to keep that partially eaten bag of snacks from going stale in just three easy steps, and crisp fans are loving it
- Premier Daniel Andrews has revealed that Health Minister Jenny Mikakos informed him of her decision to resign in a text message. He has now named Martin Foley as her replacement.
- The final moments show car dealer Bo 'Nick' Zhao check into a hotel room before he died.
- A new BBC Two documentary series explains how one of the world's worst serial killers, GP Dr Harold Shipman, killed up to 250 patients in Hyde, Greater Manchester
- Victoria recorded just 12 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday and one death as the city's 14-day average continues to plummet.
- People were seen crowding on pavements outside pubs, while others had a drink or a meal with their friends. The Government put the cities under local lockdown following a spike in coronavirus cases
- The heartbroken wife of Australian cricketer Dean Jones has spoken of the 'enormous gap in her life which can never be filled' following the passing of her husband.
- Democrats are being warned against using presumptive US Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett's Catholic faith against her ifquestioning her during confirmation hearings.
- Protests continued Friday in New York and in other cities including Boston, San Diego, LA and Louisville over a grand jury's decision not to charge the officers over Breonna Taylor's death.
Trump mocks 'sleepy Joe' for being 'low energy' after he attends FOUR campaign stops in THREE statesOn Friday, the Commander-in-chief kept up his frenetic schedule, appearing in Florida, Georgia, Washington, D.C. and Virginia, as Biden continued to lay low.
- Omarosa, speaking to Michael Cohen on his podcast Mea Culpa , was asked about the secret recordings she made of the president's daughter-in-law during her time working in the government.
- The footage shows a man in a multicolored hoodie waving a handgun wildly, after reaching over the head of another protester and opening fire in a chaotic scene in Louisville on Wednesday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!