- NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian came under fire for going 'so hard, so fast' with the restrictions - but she hit back and said the government's response was 'extremely proportionate'.
- Kingsley Coman looks set to leave Bayern Munich (Photo by Alexander Scheuber/Getty Images)Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman has rejected a new deal to stay at the club and is keen on leaving the Bundesliga giants in order to move to the Premier League.The France star is unhappy with his role at the Allianz Arena and feels maligned since the arrival of Leroy Sane from Manchester City last summer.Coman, 25, has been with the German giants since 2015 and is already one of the most decorated players
- Rick Ross has a custom-made tractor with tinted windows so he can mow in pleasure (Picture: Getty Images)Rick Ross desperately wants to be Rich Forever and so had decided to cut his own grass to avoid paying a hefty $1million (£708,000) for a landscaper. The Aston Martin Music rapper owns a sprawling mansion in Georgia that previously belonged to boxer Evander Holyfield. Ross bought the property in 2014 for a cool $5.8m (£4.1m) and, he certainly got his money’s worth, as i
- Van de Beek would be ‘delighted’ to join Barcelona (Picture: Getty)Donny van de Beek has been offered to Barcelona with the Manchester United midfielder said to be eager to make the move to the Camp Nou.The Dutchman joined United in a deal worth £35m last summer but endured a difficult first season in the Premier LeagueVan de Beek was limited to just 15 starting appearances – just four of those in the league – as he struggled to break into the first-team under Ole G
- A 2018 dive on a ship wreck (pictured) in Lake Michigan, is now believed to be that of The Griffin, according to a new book by shipwreck hunters Steve and Kathie Libert.
- Sir Simon Stevens, chief of NHS England, said that hospitals would 'gear up for a new category of treatments' after Oxford's trial showed the Regeneron injection could cut death risk by a fifth.
- Paul Gallen steps into the ring with rising star Justis Huni at Sydney's ICC Exhibition Centre on Wednesday night. The bout us due to start just after 9.30pm.
- The daily coronavirus case rate in the UK is now worst than countries including Russia, France, Germany and Andorra, according to the Oxford University-based research platform Our World in Data
- Joe Biden pictured with Vladimir Putin for a summit in Geneva, Switzerland (Picture: Getty)Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin have arrived in Geneva for their first face-to-face meeting since the US president took office.The highly-anticipated summit comes as relations between the US and Russia are, as described by both sides, at a rock bottom.Biden, 78, and Putin, 68, are expected to spend several hours discussing a range of topics that officials on both sides hope will heal divisions between the two
- Greenpeace has apologised for an eco-stunt at last night's Euro match in Germany which saw a paraglider almost hit the stands, leaving two people in hospital.
- Fold Hill has recalled some Ava and Applaws cat food products as authorities investigate a potential connection with feline Pancytopenia, a condition in which the bone marrow fails
- Ana is believed to be dating a tech exec (Picture: Getty)Ben Affleck may have moved on with his ex Jennifer Lopez, but his most recent ex Ana de Armas seems to have moved on too. The Knives Out actress is reportedly dating Tinder exec Paul Boukadakis, six months after her split from Deep Water co-star Ben.Ana, 33, had been spotted out and about with a mystery man before jetting off to Europe to film her new movie The Gray Man, and according to Page Six, the actress has been ‘quietly s
- Good Morning Britain viewers have today compared host Richard Madeley toAlan Partridge after he likened ISIS bride Shamima Begum to the Hitler Youth.
- There was no mention of Dominic Cummings in exchanges between the two leaders (Picture: Parliament.tv)Keir Starmer failed to ask the Prime Minister about messages in which he appeared to call his own Health Secretary ‘hopeless.’Despite Boris Johnson’s former advisor Dominic Cummings releasing his WhatsApp conversations just before Prime Ministers Questions began in the commons, the topic was not discussed by the two leaders.
The SNP’s Ian Blackford did raise the topic of
- EXCLUSIVE: Hackney in east London has the lowest uptake among care home staff, with just 214 out of 321 eligible staff (66.7 per cent) accepting the offer of a jab in the six months since their invite.
- Tony Barclay was fearful that the dog could be seized or not allowed to return home on the easyJet flight from Belfast to London after he was told he needed evidence of a pet passport
Ex-commissioner Lord Ian Blair says it is 'just not true' that Met police is institutionally corruptSpeaking on BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Lord Blair defended current Met chief Dame Cressida Dick as 'the finest officer of her generation'.
- Infection rates have risen quickly in the UK (Picture: SWNS/Getty)Britain has become the worst-affected country in Europe for coronavirus.The UK recorded 111 new cases per 1,000,000 people in the past week to overtake Spain, and claim the unwanted title as the continent’s Covid hotspot.Statistics analysed by Our World in Data showed Spain has the second highest daily infection rate with 104 cases per million residents.In neighbouring Portugal, which was recently upgraded to amber on the UK
- GB News trolled by the likes of Mike Hunt and Mike Oxlong (Picture: GB NEws)While GB News appears to be plagued by amateur levels of errors hourly, callers phoning into the show are subtly taking the mick out of the presenting team without them even knowing.Actually, it’s not even that subtle.While the GB News production team has been frantically dealing with noise complaints with programmes sounding like they’ve been recorded in the gent’s toilets and filmed with a Go Pro, the
- Scotland fans gathering in London to watch their team's Euro 2020 match against England risk creating a spike in coronavirus cases, the city's mayor has warned.
Bake Off: The Professionals contestant Lineker Coelho has revealed he was named after Gary Lineker, and the former footballer feels sorry for him.The baking show has kicked off again, as the best patisserie chefs in the country battle for the crown.Judges Benoit Blin and Cherish Finden have the tough job of judging the yummy creations the professionals whip up in the kitchen and of
Bake Off: The Professionals contestant Lineker Coelho has revealed he was named after Gary Lineker, and the former footballer feels sorry for him.The baking show has kicked off once more, as the best patisserie chefs in the country battle for the crown.Judges Benoit Blin and Cherish Finden have the tough job of judging the yummy creations the professionals whip up in the kitchen an
Arsenal make Leicester City star James Maddison their top transfer target to replace Martin OdegaardArsenal want to sign James Maddison from Leicester City (Picture: Getty)Arsenal have identified Leicester City midfielder James Maddison as their top transfer target to replace Martin Odegaard, according to reports.Gunners boss Mikel Arteta wanted Odegaard to extend his stay at the Emirates following a largely promising season, but the 22-year-old has returned to Real Madrid and will now try to force his way into the club’s first-team plans.Having been forced to look elsewhere for a creati
- A fan render of what the PSVR 2 might look like (pic: VR4Player.fr)Sony is allegedly planning to release its next gen PlayStation VR headset next year but it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be cheap.Nintendo may have confounded expectations at E3, with no sign of the rumoured Switch Pro or Donkey Kong game, but in almost every other case the leaks and rumours proved correct, whether it was predicting Square Enix’s Guardians Of The Galaxy game or the late 2022 release of Starfi
- Laura Whitmore is returning to our screens very soon indeed (Picture: Rex)Love Island is right around the corner, and it’s now been confirmed that the show will return to Spain on Monday June 28.It’s been a long time coming, but after a long delay the programme will be back on ITV2 after being cancelled due to the pandemic in 2020.The news was confirmed on This Morning, with Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield joined in the studio by former stars Marcel Somerville, Amy Hart and La
- Jason D'Aguilar was with friends when he got into an argument with another group. The 33-year-old was chased down a street in Birmingham and assaulted. He died in hospital hours later.
- Archie, right, was saved by his older brother waking up (Picture: CPR Kids)An Australian mother has begged other parents to be vigilant, after her young son almost drowned in a horrifying near-miss.Mum Illi went to bed for the evening, and was awoken in the middle of the night by her older son alerting her to an incident with youngest son Archie.At around 4am that night, two-year-old Archie had got out of his bed, run a bath, and fallen asleep in it.
Thankfully his brother heard the noise and wo
- The ban comes after Boxparks in London told Scottish football fans they would not welcomed on Friday to ensure that fights don't break out between the opposing sides
- Bristol-based Zare was found to be hosting files for Imgspice, a website notorious for its use by pedophiles (Picture: Getty)A web-hosting company based in Bristol has been found to be providing services to an image-sharing website popular with paedophiles, according to anti-online abuse charity the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF).Zare, which provides services helping websites to stay online, counted photo-sharing site Imgspice as one if its customers last month.Imgspice is reportedly ‘not
- Associate ambulance practitioner Paul James, 43, also known as PJ, had been playing in Pevensey, East Sussex when he collapsed
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!