- This is the hilarious moment a cow thinks it a horse - but soon realizes it can't keep up. The calf is left trailing by three horses and a donkey as they gallop across a meadow in Mountain View, Arkansas.
- Armie has spoken about his split with wife Elizabeth after 10 years together (Picture: Getty)Armie Hammer went into therapy following the ‘seismic’ breakdown of his ten-year marriage.He admits his mid-pandemic split from actress Elizabeth Chambers hasn’t been easy as the couple try to shield their children Harper, five, and three-year-old Ford.The Call Me By Your Name star admitted: ‘I don’t think you’ll find anyone in the world who would ever say what I&rsquo
- (Picture: ITV)Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) felt awful when he met Emmerdale newcomer Ben (Simon Lennon) and discovered that he was actually a face from his past – a boy he had bullied at school over his sexuality when he was growing up.
Since then, Aaron has come to terms with his own sexuality and even found himself in a number of loving and character defining relationships but that doesn’t take away what he did to Ben.
Being bullied as a child in that way can create years if not a l
- (Picture: BBC)Sinister Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal) will do anything in her power to get her own way in EastEnders – even if that means sacrificing her own son Jags (Amar Adatia), who she feels has let the family down.
Sweet on the outside but hard as nails within, Suki has proven to be ruthless but so far we had assumed that the one thing she would never sully was her family ties.
Oh how wrong we were! When Jags starts to tand up to his tyrant mum over the nature of their work after a p
- (Picture: BBC)Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is set to come face-to-face with new villain Ellie Nixon (Mica Paris) in EastEnders.Phil asks Callum ‘Halfway’ Highway (Tony Clay) to look into the family who adopted Raymond in search of anything that could help with his case.
As the week progresses, the young copper informs Phil that he did as he asked, but couldn’t find anything. However, he uses the time to offer him some help, suggesting he could look into his ‘contacts&rs
- (Picture: ITV/Metro.co.uk)If there’s one story that has really captured a nation’s anger, it’s evil Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) getting away with his wicked crimes against Yasmeen Nazir (Shelley King) and Coronation Street actor Joe Duttine, who plays Geoff’s loyal-until-recently son Tim, has admitted he himself has had playful backlash from viewers.
While Sally (Sally Dynevor) and Alya (Sair Khan) were desperately trying to get him to see his wicked father for the t
- Chrishell is now ready to move on from ex-husband Justin Hartley (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic)Chrishell Stause is ready to get back out there and find ‘her person’ following her shock divorce from Justin Hartley last year.
The Selling Sunset star and the This Is Us actor unexpectedly called it quits last year, with Chrishell finding out he had filed the divorce papers via text when she was filming season three of her hit Netflix show.
But nearly a year on, and with Justin now dat
- The outbreak happened at Pilgrim's Pride food factory in Pool, Cornwall, after one member of staff alerted the national test and trace service, leading to 500 colleagues being tested
- Anna Montgomery, 20, was left with cuts, bruises and a ‘smashed up’ nose after the alleged assault in Belfast (Picture: Anna Montgomery)A transgender woman was left covered in blood after being randomly attacked in a bar.Anna Montgomery, 20, says she was enjoying a ‘lovely night’ with her boyfriend when she was ‘suddenly’ hit in the face by a stranger in Belfast last weekend.The young woman, from County Down in Northern Ireland, was left feeling &lsq
- Joanne Ashcroft and Martin Davis exchanged messages on the social media site before meeting up in August - and last month he asked her to be his wife as the couple begin planning their wedding
- Stanley Johnson, 79, yet again disobeyed lockdown rules after he was spotted without a face covering as he bought a newspaper at a newsagents in West London on Tuesday.
- The shootings took place on Wednesday in the 900 block of East Davis Street on the south side of Fort Worth, Texas, according to police spokesman Buddy Calzada (pictured). Man's condition is unknown.
- Seven people were shot inside the Serenity Funeral Home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin around 12.45pm, officials say.
- Bryson Gregg Ingram, 19, of Piedmont, was arrested and charged with third-degree assault Monday over the incident in November at Piedmont High School.
- Media outlets across the globe shamed the United States following Tuesday night's turbulent presidential debate, branding it a 'national humiliation' and a 'shame for the country'.
- New York City's restaurants resumed indoor dining on Wednesday after months of crippling closures but are only allowed to serve 25 percent of their normal capacity.
- 'Hugely distasteful' coronavirus Halloween masks which are made in China are being listed for sale on Amazon's UK website. The online marketplace has vowed to remove them.
Emily In Paris review: Lily Collins catches flights and feelings in Darren Star’s love letter to French cityEmily In Paris sees Lily Collins explore the French city in a fun rom-com style series (Picture: Netflix)As the creator of Sex and the City, Darren Star knows how to deliver a show about fashionable women in a fabulous location and he is true to form with Netflix series Emily In Paris.Landing on our screens at a time when jetting to foreign cities is no longer as simple as it once was, the comedy-drama transports viewers into the heart of Paris for lots of fashion, romance and culture-clash laug
- New York Gov Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday that nearly a quarter of New York state's positive COVID-19 cases came from 20 hotspots.
- Police dealing with the case had previously been investigating Brueckner as a suspect in the rape of Irish tour rep Hazal Behan in 2004.
- The Hope and Champion can legally serve customers past 10pm (Picture: w8media/ PA)A Wetherspoons pub is still allowed to legally serve customers after 10pm due to a loophole which exempts it from the coronavirus curfew.The Hope and Champion, which is on the M40 in Buckinghamshire, is classed as providing an ‘essential service’, as it serves food and drink to drivers who stop for a break.
It is technically part of a service station, and can therefore shut at 11pm – despite Boris
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- Sama Ali, 7, died Monday afternoon after being struck by an armored truck as she crossed the street on her scooter in Brooklyn.
- Kelly Long, 34, is currently battling for custody of her three children, Sophie, nine and sons, seven and six, with ex-husband Michael, 41. She tells DailyMail.com she's received death threats.
- The boys are back (in black) (Picture: Redferns)AC/DC fans have major cause for celebration, after the band revealed they will be reuniting after five years.Brian Johnson, Phil Rudd and Cliff Williams are back (in black) to join Angus and Stevie Young after years away, with the gang set to treat fans to new music.The Highway To Hell hitmakers announced the happy news with a full band photo on Instagram.In case of any confusion, they listed the full band line-up, reeling off: ‘Angus Young:
- Video and photos from the August 22 rally in Portland shows 50-year-old Alan James Swinney pointing a revolver at a crowd of counter-protesters.
- Britons reported receiving a message telling them to self-isolate because they had been in contact with a person who tested positive - only for the message to later turn out to be a test.
- EXCLUSIVE The Prime Minister addressed the nation in a Downing Street conference - in which body language expert Judi James said he appeared "turbo-powered and motivational" one moment - yet "gloomy and regretful" in the next
- London, UK – July 31, 2018: The buttons of the streaming app Netflix, surrounded by BBC iPlayer, Speedtest, News and other apps on the screen of an iPhone. (Credits: Getty Images)It’s that time of the month again – Netflix is about to give its content library a shake-up to mark the arrival of the short days and long nights of October.This month, there’s plenty of Halloween-themed movies for you to sink your teeth into, headlined by The Addams Family, The Purge and Corpse
As Coronation Street reveals Grace’s secret, can soaps please stop portraying nannies as dangerous or sex mad?(Picture: ITV)Whenever a nanny enters a soap family, alarm bells automatically ring with the audience – what is she after? Is she planning to steal the husband or take over the family? Is she unable to have children and wants to steal the child under her care? Is she plotting to burn down the whole Street before floating away with an umbrella laughing manically?It has become a common trope in TV and film that a nanny should not be trusted – who would want to look after a family&rsquo
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!