Finn is going his best to save Chase on General Hospital (Picture: ABC)General Hospital will feature a long-awaited reunion and some very frank talks this week.Indeed, Monday’s episode sees TJ and Molly have a joyful reunion with Stella while Carly is cordial with Nina.
Elsewhere, Bobbie visits Maxie, Brook Lynn is honest with Willow and Finn retreats to his lab to save Chase.On Tuesday, Ava shares her observation with Carly and Jason tells Nikolas off.
Meanwhile, Sam and Dante cross
- Fans chanted for Wyatt (Photo: WWE)WWE Raw hailed from Chicago this week and the typically rowdy city lived up to its reputation throughout the night with chants for Bray Wyatt, CM Punk and Becky Lynch.Monday’s show came after a huge couple of weeks which have sent shockwaves through the wrestling world, with both CM Punk and Daniel Bryan seemingly set to sign with rivals AEW in the near future.Over the weekend, fan favourite – and big merchandise seller – ‘The Fiend&rsqu
- Olita Tetsu dropped the glasses she had on her head when she was visiting the Taman Safari in Bogor, Indonesia - but the orangutan seemed pleased to model the shades
- Simone Biles returned to competition in style (Picture: Getty Images)Simone Biles has return to action at the Tokyo Olympics in impressive fashion, claiming a bronze medal in the balance beam final on Tuesday.The American withdrew from the four other individual finals she was due to compete in as she looked to improve her mental health and also battled with a bout of a phenomenon known as the ‘twisties’.She put her problems behind her impressively with a superb routine which scored h
Gavin and Stacey’s Joanna Page pregnant with ‘surprise’ fourth baby: ‘It’s going to be a busy Christmas!’Joanna Page is pregnant with her fourth child (Picture: iamjoannapage/Getty)Joanna Page has revealed she and husband James Thornton are expecting their fourth child together, as she shared a photo of her bump on Instagram. The Gavin and Stacey star, 44, shared a photo of her in a flowing white dress as she told her followers: ‘Well, this is a surprise!! Baby number 4 on the way! It’s going to be a busy Christmas!’Former Emmerdale star James, 45, shared the same snap, gushi
- Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures released today show Crabtree and Fir Vale in Sheffield had the most excess deaths during the first wave pandemic, recording 123 deaths.
- An angry neighbour in the glitzy Sydney suburb of Mossman has penned an anonymous note demanding parents next door ban their noisy kids from playing outside before 9am.
- In the last two weeks, Sweden has recorded an average of 0.6 Covid deaths per day, this compares with 74 fatalities in the UK and 329 deaths in US per day over the same period.
- Urban explorer Daniel Sims, who runs a YouTube channel, checked out the home in Shrewsbury, which was filled with hundreds of VHS tapes, and memorabilia from a bygone era
- Labour demanded data informing the travel rules as it accused the Government of 'reckless u-turns and confusion'
- A woman suffered severe hip injuries after she failed to evacuate from a car which plunged over the edge of a cliff after parking on the Duku Highway in Xinjiang Province, China.
- James Corden (left) and Paul Rudd (right) enjoyed a night out in Mayfair (Picture: Backgrid)James Corden has been spotted heading to dinner with his family and Paul Rudd as a host of stars descended on London on Monday. The Late Late Show host, 42, was spotted at Scott’s in Mayfair with his wife Julia, also 42, and two of their three children, Max, 11, and Carey, six, though the pair appeared to leave Charlotte, three, at home for the late evening meal. James was seen with his ar
- General Sami Sadat, whose troops are manning barricades in the city of Lashkar Gah, said a Taliban victory will inspire terror groups across the globe and spark renewed attacks overseas.
- A total of 327 deaths registered in the week ending July 23 mentioned Covid-19 on the death certificate, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS)
- A two-headed hatchling was found alive at Edisto Beach State Park, South Carolina, by a group of patrollers and volunteers carrying out routine checks on turtle nests
- Map shows the five areas of England with the biggest week-on-week rises (Picture: Metro.co.uk/Datawrapper)Covid cases are rising in just 3% of places in England two weeks after most of the remaining lockdown restrictions were lifted.Lincoln in the East Midlands has the highest infection rate, with 649 new cases recorded in the last week.Middlesbrough has the second highest, but its rate has nearly halved in seven days, with the equivalent of 573 cases per 100,000 people.Just 9 of 315 areas in En
- Enrique Moris complained his party of eight paid a £320 service charge but wereapproached by an angry waiter asking for a tip as they left the restaurant on Spain's Costa del Sol.
- One Australian state premier announced on Tuesday announced that a two-week vaccine 'blitz' will start on August 16 for residents between 30 and 39.
Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has defended her son-in-law Jack Brooksbank after he was pictured enjoying a boat trip with a number of women.Jack, who is married to Princess Eugenie, was snapped over the weekend having a whale of a time on a chartered boat off the coast of Capri.The 35-year-old took pictures with model Maria Buccellati and hung out with Rachel Zalis, Casamigo&rsqu
- Gillian Keegan estimated 20-25 per cent of those working at the Department for Education had ditched full-time working from home for a return to Whitehall.
- Australian Olympians were 'wrestling' when they smashed a hole through the wall of their Village rooms while others were caught illegally 'mingling' with athletes from other countries.
- The extent of their injuries is not yet known and the museum has been closed following the incident at the Pigeon Forge museum near Knoxville.
- Wally the Walrus has been on the Isles of Scilly since June and was popular with tourists despite often damaging boats in the harbour but he has now headed north and is in Irish waters.
- The beach at Lake Tahoe has been closed to the general public (Picture:Getty/Vector borne disease Section California Dept of Public Health)A popular beach on the shore of Lake Tahoe in California has been closed to the public after ‘a number of chipmunks’ tested positive for the plague.Kiva Beach, on the south shore of the vast lake, as well as the nearby Taylor Creek Visitor Center, will remain closed until at least Friday following the detection of the outbreak among resi
- Travel chiefs have demanded Boris Johnson ditch his traffic light system and replace it with a single 'red list' of banned countries after he abandoned proposals to create a 'amber watchlist'.
- The 76-year-old politician says he tripped over his dog resulting in extensive injuries to his face. He appeared on GB News sporting a large plaster and the remains of a black eye
- Sky Brown is a supremely talented skateboarder, who also happens to be Team GB’s youngest Olympian in history. (Picture: Getty)Team GB are having a stellar outing at the Tokyo Olympics so far – shooting and canoeing medals were won minutes apart, the men’s freestyle swimming relay took gold and many more medals have been claimed.All eyes will be on a new sport and a new contender soon, though.Skateboarding is one of five new sports introduced to the Olympics, and Sky Brown will
- Stanley Johnson, 80, plans to stay on the Pelion peninsula in Greece, which is listed as an amber country, with his wife at the beginning of September to manage his holiday home.
Jason Kenny equals Sir Bradley Wiggins’ Team GB record with eighth Olympic medal but misses out on goldThe 33-year-old is now Britain’s joint most decorated Olympian ever (Pictures: AP / PA)Jason Kenny has won his eighth Olympic medal, equalling Sir Bradley Wiggins’ long-standing record, after claiming a silver in the men’s team sprint – though missed out on the chance to claim a historic gold.The British trio laid down a blistering time to qualify for the final, setting an Olympic record in the process, but it was not enough against world champions Netherlands in the fina
- The 33-year-old is now Britain’s joint greatest ever Olympian (Pictures: AP / PA)Jason Kenny has won his eighth Olympic medal, equalling Bradley Wiggins’ long-standing record, after claiming a silver in the men’s team sprint – though missed out on the chance to claim a historic gold.More to follow… MORE : Laura Kenny and Co. miss out on gold as Germany blow Team GB away MORE : ‘F*** them!’ – Danish cyclist rages after crashing into Team GB straggl
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!