- Police refused to hand over a secret file about a bizarre night of nudity involving scandal-prone Families Minister Gareth Ward despite a watchdog ruling documents can be revealed to the public.
GB News presenter Inaya Folarin Iman has slammed the England football team for taking a knee during their Euro 2020 match, accusing the players of ‘waging culture war on fans’. England, led by captain Harry Kane, played their first game during the tournament against Croatia at Wembley on Sunday. It was a triumph for the team as it was the first time they had won their f
- Tharnicaa Murugappan, four, was last week flown from Christmas Island to a Perth hospital, where she is being treated for sepsis with her mother Priya. Her dad Nades and sister Kopika are on the way.
- John Bloor, 77, handed £150,000 to the Conservative Party, shortly after ministers backed the finding of an independent planning inspector over 625 homes
Bizarre claim by stranger that Gabi Grecko may get a slice of ex-husband Geoffrey Edelsten's fortuneGabi Grecko, who was 46 years his junior when she married the multi-millionaire in 2015, claimed she was never with Geoffrey Edelsten for the money.
- It can get extremely warm on the Underground (Picture: AFP)The hot weather looks set to continue into the summer, with the heatwave warming up London – and the high temperatures set to continue in the coming days.Mask-wearing is still mandatory, so if you’re enjoying a day out in the city or just commuting to work, the Tube is going to feel extra sweaty.
With many Tube lines totally free from air-conditioning, you won’t be surprised to hear it could reach sweltering temperature
- From Bridgerton to beaches, the summer hols are sorted (Picture: Alamy/ James Beer/ Getty/ Hilton Garden Inn)On the lookout for things to do on your UK holiday?The Hot List has handpicked some great trips for you to go on this summer.Whether you’re a road-tripping adventurer or fancy living the high-life in Brighton, there’s plenty to discover.Read on below to start making those holiday plans.Experience Bridgerton for yourselfIf you can’t wait for series 2 of Bridgerton to sex
- Mental health activists are helping to empower LGBT+ people to address their traumas (Picture: Getty/ @rosalineshahnavaz/Maëlle Kaboré)A global queer leadership programme created during the pandemic is hoping to empower a new generation of LGBT+ people to address past traumas and bring about change.The founders of We Create Space aim to offer a platform for people to meet each other and speak freely in workshops and online group conversations.
Founders Michael Stephens and Maylis Dji
- Territory police confirmed the man died after being struck by a vehicle on Monday morning, 35km from the start/finish line.
- The Great British Breakfast launched on Monday but wasn’t without its technical difficulties (Picture: @GBNews, Twitter)GB News was plagued by further technical issues during the launch of The Great British Breakfast, and viewers found it hard to ignore. Andrew Neil’s news channel launched on Sunday night with a special programme starring himself, followed by Dan Wootton’s nightly episode. Monday morning then saw the launch of The Great British Breakfast, hailed by ma
- Infamous fraudster Belle Gibson has been spotted looking downcast just weeks after authorities raided her home to repay the $500,000 in fines she owes.
‘Never miss the opportunity to take a fresh look at how you do things’: How a South London business bounced back thanks to a positive attitudeAfrican food store Eko is recovering fast thanks to their ingenuity in lockdownEko Food Market was just one business that was cooking on gas back in early 2020, as a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of deliciously authentic, high-quality chilled and frozen ethnic ready meals, ambient sauces and African dry foods.Although the company’s investment plan to organise brand-new premises was back on track thanks to a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan from Lloyds Bank, their general opera
- The monarch marked her first official birthday without her late husbandPrince Philip
as she attended a scaled-back and socially-distanced celebration
- Fintech might seem daunting, but here’s how you can get involved (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Ever checked your bank account on an app, or pinged someone a payment using Apple Pay or PayPal?
Then you are part of the fintech revolution.
Fintech, short for financial technology, has transformed the way we interact with our money, thanks to innovative start-up firms, changes in legislation – and the fact that so many of us now carry a powerful computer in our pocket in the guise of
- The Australian Club, whose members include former prime ministers John Howard and Malcolm Turnbull, was founded in Sydney's CBD in 1838.
- Former President Trump was seen walking into Trump Tower on New York's Fifth Avenue on Sunday. Trump was seen wearing a navy suit but with his top button undone and without his red tie.
- Joe Biden on Sunday joked at a press conference to end the G7 summit that he was going to 'get in trouble' if he did not stick to the plan prepared by his White House press team.
- Forecasters have said that the South East could see record-breaking temperatures as the week begins - although thunderstorms are forecast from Wednesday
- Shane Wayne Michael, 42, was at the Vision 4 Less eyewear shop in Des Moines, Iowa, on November 11 last year, when he was asked to place his mask over his nose by another customer
- After Victoria's fourth crippling lockdown ended last week, the Liberal Nationals want to re-open a parliamentary inquiry which was suspended in late 2020.
- Tim Stewart, who had been friends with the prime minister since the 1990s, has been taken in by the harmful group, and ran a blog on which he promoted its theories and other bizarre views.
- One of the children is linked to a household cluster in Reservoir while the other child is a close contact of the case in Melbourne that was picked up at the weekend.
- Amanda Buchan had been celebrating beating breast cancer when she was given the devastating news that the cancer had spread to her brain
- While no formal announcement has yet been made the PM is widely expected to declare that there will be a delay to the final stage of easing restrictions, by four weeks
- Friendlyjordies producer Kristo Langker has been charged with stalking NSW Deputy Premier John Barilaro.
- Toyah Cordingley's father, Troy, found her naked body on Wangetti Beach, north of Cairns, in October 2018 and has campaigned for her killer to be brought to justice.
- Is the Blackpudlian on his way out of NXT? (Photo: WWE)William Regal dropped a massive hint about his NXT future at the end of NXT TakeOver: In Your House.The WWE British wrestling legend has been at the helm of the black and gold brand for seven years now, but the General Manager suggested he could be ready to move on after a wild and chaotic few weeks.Asked about his thoughts as the show went off the air, he teased: ‘It’s been seven years since I became the GM of NXT and I’ve
- Tharnicaa Murugappan, 3, and her sister Kopika, 6, were born in Australia but have been in immigration detention for three years with their parents Nadesalingam and Priya from Sri Lanka.
Maya Wiley received $500,000 from hedge-fund billionaire George Soros who bankrolled her for decadesCivil rights attorney, Maya Wiley, who is running to be mayor of New York City received a $500,000 contribution into a Super PAC from billionaire George Soros and healthcare workers union.
- Pettengill would love to get involved as much as possible (Photo: WWE)Todd Pettengill delighted fans at NXT TakeOver: In Your House – and he’d love to make more regular appearances.The former WWE broadcaster made his comeback as the host Sunday night’s show after returning at last year’s IYH ever, and he’s revealed his desire to fit in wherever possible.He exclusively told Metro.co.uk: ‘I’d love to – I’m available for whatever these guys need
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!