- Celebrities and Instagram influencers alike have started posing in a very specific way for their photos
- A man walks with a dog as a couple, wearing gloves and face masks a a precautionary measure against Covid-19 walk past to get their daily exercise allowance in Battersea Park in London (Picture: Getty)The official government advice is still that there is no need to wear a fask mask in public to prevent the spread of coronavirus.Asked at this evening’s press conference, Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, deputy chief medical officer for England, said that although the issue was ‘controversia
- London, which has been at the heart of the pandemic in the UK, saw new admissions fall below 4,000 again on Wednesday, according to Government data released tonight.
- A large group of NYPD cops have been spotted on 6th Avenue in Manhattan without face masks and not social distancing as per the recommended advice by city authorities. Why did they do that?
- Val, pictured last year, rose to fame in the 80s(Picture: ZUMA Wire/REX)Val Kilmer opens up about his relationship status in his upcoming autobiography, it has been reported.The movie icon says he has been single for the last 20 years, and experiences loneliness every day.You have to admire his honesty.Val is the star of films like Top Gun and Batman Forever, and an extract of his 2020 autobiography I’m Your Huckleberry has been shared by People.‘I haven’t had a girlfriend in 2
- The newborn twins were born at the Dr BR Ambedkar Memorial Hospital in Raipur in the early hours of March 27. Their parents said the names symbolise triumph over hardship.
- An ambulance driver at St Thomas’ Hospital A&E department (Picture: Ollie Millington/Getty Images)With the UK on lockdown and the coronavirus pandemic worsening, many people are facing mounting uncertainty not only health-wise, but also regarding jobs and making an income.However if you’re looking for work at the moment for whatever reason, it’s fair to say having a UK driving license could prove very useful.As we’re all made to stay at home and socially distance ours
- Daniel Furniss, 34, died after struggling with the lockdown at his home in Waterlooville, Hampshire, his family say. He had diabetes and was classed as a high-risk person
- Today is the fifth consecutive day in which the number of new coronavirus cases it Italy remained within a range of 4,050-4,782, fuelling hopes it has peaked in the country.
- Birmingham Hall Green Labour MP Tahir Ali was criticised for attending a funeral (Picture: BPM Media)An MP who attended a funeral has been spoken to by police about a suspected breach of the coronavirus lockdown.Birmingham Hall Green Labour MP Tahir Ali, who reportedly attended two funerals on Wednesday, was told by his area’s crime commissioner he had undermined the work of the police.Mr Ali issued an unreserved apology for confusion caused by his attendance at a funeral at Sutton New Hal
- The pandemic has shown just how vital the BBC is - not only bringing our country together through brilliant telly, but also keeping everyone up to date with government advice
Netflix’s Unorthodox: The real story behind Deborah Feldman fleeing Hasidic roots as intense new drama drops*WARNING: Spoilers for Unorthodox below*Netflix has dropped new drama Unorthodox, leaving us all totally hooked.The four-part series follows the life of teenage Jewish girl Esther ‘Esty’ Shapiro (Shira Haas), who flees her strict Hasidic community in New York and runs away to Berlin to start a new life.But it isn’t that easy, as the 19-year-old’s husband Yanky (Amit Rahav) follows her to Germany in an attempt to bring her back.The show is an emotional rollercoaster, with
- Rafael Cabello, 44, took the child on the morning of March 2 last year before boarding a flight at a nearby airport
- Geri Horner saved the beautiful creature (Picture: Instagram)Geri Horner revealed to fans that she has saved an owl who appeared to have injured its wing on a telephone wire. The Spice Girls star, 47, shared a photo of herself holding the stunning animal that she had found and rescued. She told her followers: ‘I found this beautiful owl on the ground unable to fly – he’d hurt his Wing ( I think flown into a telephone wire ) – he’s now at the vet. Let&rsquo
- EXCLUSIVE: Shadow Culture Secretary Tracy Brabin urged the Government to honour its 2017 manifesto pledge to preserve the lifeline
- Rita Reynolds, was told to expect the worst, but against all odds she has fought back and recovered from the virus, meanwhile a street in Chester dances everyday to keep spirits up
- Just Eat introduced the 25 per cent discount to help the heroic members of the NHS who have been putting in extraordinary shifts as Britain battles the Covid-19 pandemic
- Tiffany Pinckney poses for a portrait in the Harlem neighborhood of New York on April 1, 2020 (Picture: AP Photo/Marshall Ritzell)The coronavirus pandemic continues to spread, with more than a million confirmed cases globally and a worldwide death toll of over 50,000.
However, certain countries have been more badly affected than others. The United States has now overtaken Italy as the global coronavirus hotspot, with more than a fifth of the world’s coronavirus cases.Whilst China has 82,50
- Officials at Abbott Laboratories started shipping the new coronavirus test on April 1 and said they planned to manufacture at least 50,000 tests per day but far fewer have been sent.
- Boozy baths for all (Picture: Jägermeister)It’s Friday and we’re all in self-isolation (except for our hero key workers, of course), which means you might be enjoying a bubble bath or an after-work-at-home drink in the next hour.
How about combining the two?We’re not talking about pouring yourself a glass of wine before you dip into the tub – though by all means do that too, but use a plastic glass to avoid accidents.No, we’re talking about bathing yourse
- Kelly Conkey Billups, from Ohio, US, is struggling to cope with the triple tragedy of her relatives' deaths, which she said had 'destroyed' her family
- From Monday, April 6, changes will be made to post office opening hours, as well as changes to special deliveries, delivering to care homes, and more
- My Pillow chief executive Mike Lindell has settled more than a dozen lawsuits brought against him in eight different states, DailyMail.com can reveal.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) is encouraging people to stay healthy while working from home or in self-isolation, advising them to avoid drinking booze and smoking tobacco
- Kane may be on the way out of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (Picture: Getty Images)Jamie Carragher has warned Manchester United that Tottenham striker Harry Kane may not be the best fit due to the astronomical fee demanded for a player his age.The England captain admitted last week that he could be looking to move on from Spurs if the club fail to match his ambitions of winning trophies.Kane has been a long-term target of United, given his incredible goalscoring record, but they may have to coug
- You want to get all up in this Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat business? (Picture: PA)During coronavirus lockdown, musical icon Andrew Lloyd Webber has made a number of his famous shows free to stream for punters at home.
It’s a very welcome addition to our binge-list as we remain locked inside amid the Covid-19 pandemic.Read the latest updates: Coronavirus news liveFrom the likes of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat to Cats, the musical legend is behind some of the
- Three more people have died in the separate murders in Langley Mill, Derbyshire, Hyde, Greater Manchester and County Antrim after a man and two pensioner were found dead at their properties.
- The coronavirus death toll across the state of New York has risen by 562 in just 24 hours, bringing the total number of victims to 2,935, and the number of infections has gone past 100,000.
- Savvy mum Becca Louise shared just how easy it was to get rid of the black mould in her shower using one of Mrs Hinch's favourite cleaning products
- Rita Reynolds has two great-grandchildren and survived the Blitz (Picture: SWNS)A great-grandmother approaching her hundredth birthday is believed to be the oldest person in the UK to recover from coronavirus.Rita Reynolds, 99, fell ill last Wednesday, March 25 and after she tested positive for Covid-19, her family were told to expect the worst as her condition deteriorated.End of life drugs were ordered and Mrs Reynolds – who survived the blitz – was kept comfortable by staff at her
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!