- Saad Ameer Butt, 28, is one of two men being sought for the brutal killing of Mayra Zulfiquar in Lahore but police in Pakistan confirmed to MailOnline that he is the chief suspect.
- The Double Decadence is back (Picture: Domino’s)In 2018, Domino’s discontinued its Double Decadence base and fans were in uproar.Since then, people have periodically tweeted asking the brand to bring back the combination of garlicky creamy cheese sandwiched between two thin and crispy bases, and there was even a series of petitions launched, with thousands of signatures.But now, it has finally listened – the Double Decadence is back on the menu.The bad news is that it will init
- Katherine is expecting with her husband, Bobby
(Picture: Getty/ITV)Katherine Ryan has revealed the exciting news that she’s welcomed her second baby, which came only a couple weeks after announcing her pregnancy.The comedian shared images to her social media on Monday morning of her in hospital, after giving birth.Her partner Bobby Kootstra was seen cradling the newborn in the sweet photos, as Katherine revealed the little one arrived right on kickoff of a game in the Euros.Her timing was
Peter Schmeichel claims Denmark’s players were warned that they would forfeit their Euro 2020 opener against Finland if they decided to not restart the match after Christian Eriksen’s collapse.Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest in the closing stages of the match on Saturday and required CPR from emergency medical staff on the pitch.Denmark’s players, who had formed a pr
- Van Uytvanck and Minnen are partners on the tennis tour (Picture: AFP via Getty)For Alison van Uytvanck and Greet Minnen, two female Belgian tennis players who are engaged as of last year, the message is clear: It’s just normal. Plain old. Simple. Love.
Three years ago, headline writers were sent into a frenzy when they shared a kiss at Wimbledon: ‘Game, set, kiss.’ ‘Belgian tennis couple blazing a trail for LGBT community.’ ‘A kiss against homophobia.’
- Nina and Corey come face-to-face this week, and shocking scenes ensue (Picture: ITV)The following article contains major spoilers for this week’s Coronation Street episodes, which can now be viewed on ITV Hub in the form of a boxset.Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher), who is struggling the wake of Seb Franklin’s (Harry Visinoni) death, hits rock bottom this week, as she continues to seek solace in the booze.
The young woman heads to a hotel, where she comes face-to-face with her boyfriend
- The Drag Race star is being eyed up for the show (Picture: Getty)The line-up for the next series of Strictly Come Dancing could be about to get much betta, with Baga Chipz reportedly wanted by the show.BBC bosses are said to be keen to sign up the RuPaul’s Drag Race UK star or her former co-star The Vivienne to compete for the Glitterball Trophy later this year.A TV insider told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: ‘There’s been a real shift in thinking on this in recen
- Shane Michael, left, attacked Mark Dinning, right, in November 2020 (Picture: Polk County Sheriff’s Office/Polk County Court)A father-of-six has been jailed for 10 years for beating a man and spitting in his face after the victim complained he wasn’t wearing his mask properly.Shane Michael, 42, went into a rage after stranger, Mark Dinning, asked him to secure his face mask over his nose while the pair were shopping at a store in Des Moines, Iowa. In response, Michael pulled down his
- Take a break with this new vegan option (Picture: Nestle/Getty)The iconic KitKat bar now comes in plant-based form.Nestle has launched a brand new vegan version of its popular treat – which is typically made with milk chocolate. However, the new arrival combines crisp wafer and smooth chocolate blended with a rice-based milk alternative.The four finger KitKat V costs £1 and is available in Sainsbury’s stores from today – and it’s already got the seal of approva
- Kante ready to play a key role for France this summer (Picture: Getty)William Gallas has named Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante ‘the best player in the world’ as France prepare to get their Euro 2020 campaign underway.Les Blues, the reigning world champions, are among the favourites to win this summer’s competition and begin their campaign with a huge group clash fixture against Germany on Tuesday.Kante is coming off the back of a stunning campaign with Chelsea where he pl
- Tomas Gimeno's daughter Olivia, six, was found lifeless in a sports bag more than 3,000 feet underwater near Tenerife on Thursday, next to a second holdall which was empty.
- One of the most disturbing allegations in a recent expose of the 'toxic' culture in elite Australian swimming was that a young boy was forced to wear a female swimsuit as a humiliating punishment.
- Starfield – is it exclusive or not? (pic: Microsoft)Interviews with Bethesda staff have shone some light on what fans can expect in Starfield, which finally has a new trailer.After three years, Bethesda has finally lifted the lid on Starfield. Although the trailer was leaked ahead of schedule and ultimately doesn’t reveal much, it at least confirmed a 2022 release date and Xbox and PC exclusivity.While its E3 2021 presence was relatively brief, a couple of recent interviews with key
- Tesco is today recalling its own-brand organic Cottage Pie Baby Food, which costs £2.85, over fears the product may contain small pieces of blue plastic.
- Jedward have come for Louis Walsh in their latest Twitter takedown (Picture: Getty)Jedward didn’t hold back as they hit out at their X Factor mentor Louis Walsh on social media in the early hours of Monday morning.The twin brothers, real names John and Edward Grimes, took aim at the television judge, who mentored them on the sixth series of the ITV competition show, which has been off-air since 2019, in 2009.‘Louis Walsh at this point only wants acts to manage to make it look like he
Dr Hilary Jones has once again crushed our hopes of June 21 aka Freedom Day coming to fruition, as he said he believes the government will be forced to extend Covid restrictions. Prime Minister Boris Johnson is yet to announce whether all restrictions will ease as planned in the next week amid mounting pressure from some scientists about the rising Covid-19 infection
Dr Hilary Jones once again crushed our hopes of June 21 – aka Freedom Day – coming to fruition during Lorraine today, as he believes the government will be forced to extend Covid restrictions. Prime Minister Boris Johnson is yet to announce whether all restrictions will ease as planned in the next week amid mounting pressure from some scientists about the
- Instead of coughing up thousands of pounds for a tradesman to come in and renovate her kitchen, Billie Jo Welsby decided to get creative and do it herself - and it looks incredible
Chris Hemsworth honoured in Queen’s Birthday Honors list because even royalty can’t escape his charmChris Hemsworth has made the Queen’s Birthday Honors list (Picture: Getty Images)Chris Hemsworth has been named in the Queen’s Birthday Honors list for his charitable efforts like the true hero he is.
The Avengers actor is one of 1,190 Australians who have been honoured by Her Majesty this year, including 63 for their work on the frontlines during the coronavirus pandemic. However, Chris, 37, has been recognised for his service to the arts and commitment to charitable organisati
- Alison’s open about her eczema and skin problems (Picture: Lezli + Rose)Alison Young has been a fixture of iconic shopping channel QVC for almost 30 years.
But the beauty expert hadn’t always planned a career in presenting or even beauty.
A passion for luxury brands, connecting with consumers, and her own skin issues led to the chance to work for QVC.
She’s now established a consultancy empire, as well as becoming a trusted figure to millions of buyers.
We chatted to the expert
Susanna Reid kicked off today’s Good Morning Britain by addressing the launch of GB News and questioning whether its stance on lockdown ‘chimes’ in with the majority of people.GB News made its grand debut on Sunday night, with Andrew Neil stating the channel will ‘expose the growing promotion of cancel culture’ and give a voice ‘to those who feel side
- Louisa’s character Ruby was recently diagnosed with endometriosis (Picture: BBC)EastEnders star Louisa Lytton has been speaking about the difficulty of filming Ruby Allen’s miscarriage storyline during her real-life pregnancy.Ruby is set to have her second miscarriage after recently being diagnosed with endometriosis.Louisa said it was difficult to switch off from work as Ruby’s fears were the same as how she felt in the early stages of her pregnancy.‘It was weird, becaus
- Eight oil paintings and two busts were recently transferred to a private area following last June's review into former Bank leaders' links to slavery, which was announced last summer.
- The driver was pulled from his car and beaten by the crowd before being taken away in handcuffs by police late on Sunday in the Uptown area of Minneapolis.
- Jon Wharnsby, Grenfell Community Liaison at the Fire Brigades Union, was at the scene of the Grenfell Tower fire and said he cannot forget the 'fear and grief' he saw on the faces of the residents
- The PM is set to delay the end of Covid lockdown rules by four weeks - but could make an exception for weddings despite a top scientist warning Britain is 'in the grip of the early stages of a third wave'
- Weekend traffic levels have now hit 113 per cent of the pre-pandemic figure, while on weekdays it is at 104 per cent - with experts also pointing out a 'clear change to the make-up of the traffic' in Britain.
- The morning got off to a glorious start at Glastonbury today (Picture: Reuters)Today is set to be the hottest day of the year so far, with forecasters predicting plenty of sunshine and highs of 29°C.
Yesterday saw the mercury hit 28°C in central London, as football fans filled beer gardens to watch England beat Croatia in the Euro 2020 tournament.
The scorching weather will continue into the start of the week, but enjoy it while you can, as thunderstorms and heavy rain are just around th
‘I’m so pleased I took the plunge! The number of visits to my site has rocketed!’: How one small business owner used digital marketing to boost his business after lockdownTony Atherton, 48, an SME business coach, launched Ada Leadership in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, just a month before lockdown in March 2020.Entrepreneurs poised to launch customer-facing businesses have been hit tremendously hard by the pandemic.Those who were able were forced to quickly pivot their services online, while others have been forced to put their dreams on hold.Tony Atherton, 48, an SME business coach, launched Ada Leadership (www.adaleadership.com), in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, just a
- Laura Armstrong was cycling through London when she was run over by a lorry. The 23-year-old cellist was told by doctors she may lose her arm and underwent an 11-hour emergency operation.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!