- A terminally ill man is the first person in Western Australia to use state's voluntary assisted dying laws to end their life as Premier Mark McGowan says it's a historic moment for the state
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's website - which offers fans updates on the couple's 'compassion in action' - has introduced an automated message which pops up 20 minutes after a visitor enters.
- Gladys Berejiklian has released the roadmap out of lockdown once 80 per cent of the state has been vaccinated.
- New South Wales will restored a raft of freedoms to lockded-down residents once the vaccination rate hits 80 per cent.
- via mirror.co.ukRichard Aldrich and Rory Cormac are set to release a new book The Secret Royals: Spying and the Crown, from Victoria to Diana and have shared an extract from the work
- The Yourpolice.uk Instagram account, which costs £350,000 a year and includes memes on Brits during a heatwave, has been criticized for wasting money.
- Uneque Murphy died after her Commodore veered off the road and struck a tree along the Tonkin Highway in Maddington, south-east of Perth, at 7.10pm on Saturday.
- Anjali Parmar grew up in Kenya and moved to Perth with her family in 2012 where she has recently bought a four-bedroom home just 26km from the city's centre.
Bray Wyatt sends fans wild with cryptic post and hint about reaction to heavily criticised WWE matchWyatt has popped on Twitter and stirred things up (Picture: WWE)Bray Wyatt has got everyone talking after a cryptic post weeks after his WWE release.Fans still can’t quite believe Vince McMahon’s company let The Fiend go at the end of July, and there has been plenty of speculation about his future in wrestling with rumours swirling about a potential AEW debut.Wyatt is known for keeping everyone guessing and adding fuel to the fire without actually saying a word, and he did just that
- HMP Isle of Wight said its equalities team had started giving out the 'pronoun badges'. The lilac badges gives wearers the option to display him/he. she/her and they/them pronouns.
- Experts will look into whether Covid leaked from a lab in Wuhan, at the end of 2019 - a claim denied by China, which also wants the WHO to examine if the virus originated in another country.
- The State Police Association of Massachusetts announced that dozens of state troopers in their union quit over the vaccinate mandate being enforced for workers
- There is no reason for treating the unvaccinated as lepers, which is what Vaccine Passports do - denying them access to shops and other venues, writes NSW One Nation leader Mark Latham.
- UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak is reported to be considering cutting the salary threshold for when repayments are triggered from the current £27,295 to £23,000.
- The Oxford University study of 29 countries shows the pandemic has caused the biggest decrease in life expectancy since World War II.
- Hillary Clinton was seen out dining with a friend on the Upper East Side. She enjoyed outdoor dining at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges days after become chancellor of a Belfast University.
- An Aussie expat has spotted one of the countries most iconic birds for sale, caged in a tiny enclosure in a pet shop on Long Island in New York, sparking outrage from Australians.
- The conductor in yesterday's Montana Amtrak accident that killed three may have derailed the train by 'jamm[ing] on' the breaks for a stop signal, said expert Michael Callanan.
Hillary Clinton enjoys lunch with friend in NYC hours after being inaugurated as honorary chancellorHillary Clinton was seen out dining with a friend on the Upper East Side. She enjoyed outdoor dining at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges days after become chancellor of a Belfast University.
- Rollins was fuming (Picture: WWE)WWE superstar Seth Rollins has admitted he was ‘ready to strangle’ Vince McMahon after his match with The Fiend at Hell In A Cell 2019.Two years ago, the Architect took on Bray Wyatt’s sinister alter ego inside the titular chamber but fans were less than impressed with red lighting making the action hard to see, while the booking of the bout was also heavily criticised.Although that night ended up leading to Seth’s current character, in th
- Channel 4 went dark on Saturday night following a fire at a Red Bee server centre in White City, west London. The broadcaster does not know when normal service will resume.
- Alex Murdaugh's former law firm said the South Carolina legal heir 'lied and stole from us' after it was revealed he allegedly misappropriated millions of dollars in order to feed an addiction to painkillers.
- Researchers found that lads who participate in sports before they even start school are less likely to experience 'emotional distress' between the ages of five and 12.
- via mirror.co.ukThe Sussexes arrived in the city on Thursday, visiting a 9/11 memorial along with New York City mayor Bill de Blasio and the state's governor, Kathy Hochul
- Castlevania – the most recent years have been the quietest (pic: Konami)The Monday Inbox continues its appraisal of the most recent Nintendo Direct, as one reader has some questions about Shadowrun Trilogy.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Just found out that it was the 35th anniversary of Castlevania on Sunday, which I should’ve have anticipated as it’s also the 35th of Metroid this year and those two games came out very c
- Dozens of students held signs reading 'Dress codes are sexist,' and 'If teens midriffs distract you, you should not be working with teens' at the protest on Mustang High School campus
- New dispatch audio reveals Moab City Utah officers were aware that a witness had reported seeing Brian Laundrie hit Gabby Petito before they pulled them over on August 12.
- The Government suspended competition laws to allow businesses to work together so they can see where there are shortages and address them.
- UK ministers are said to have quietly abandoned a proposal which would have seen the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) granted extra 'enforcement powers' when tackling airlines and refunds.
- More than half a million customers of a collapsed energy supplier face price rises after a rival firm agreed to take over providing their gas and electricity.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!