- The mum-of-two, 53, who had worked for Kent Police since 2008, was bludgeoned over the head near Akholt Wood in Snowdown, on April 27 - and her killer remains at large
- A zoo has launched an investigation after one of its bull elephants fatally injured another. M'Changa, a 12-year-old African elephant, had been sleeping when he was attacked by another bull.
- Health officials fear the Bondi Covid cluster has spread 60km south after a childcare centre was forced to close following a visit from a positive case.
- The extravagant home boasts chandeliers, Romanesque pillars, textured ceilings, and a gold spiral staircase in Sandringham in Sydney's south and last sold for $7.8million in 2015.
- 'On second thoughts, I quite like having long grass'
- Ministers are reportedly set to agree a deal with UEFA which will exempt officials, politicians and sponsors from the UK's travel restrictions in order to attend the semi-finals and final at Wembley.
- An independent panel has put forward new standards for poultry welfare and are pushing for caged eggs in Australia to be scrapped by 2036.
- The mutant strain, now a 'variant of concern', has so far been found in 16 cases in the state of Maharashtra, Federal Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan told a news conference
- Sergio Ramos has reportedly told Real Madrid teammates he is heading to PSG (AFP via Getty)Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid’s players that he will be joining Paris Saint-Germain, according to reports in Spain.Ramos is leaving Madrid on a free transfer this summer after successful 16-year stint in the Spanish capital.Manchester United, AC Milan, Chelsea and PSG have all been heavily linked with a move for the 35-year-old.But according to Spanish radio station Cadena Cope, Ramos has told th
- The 54-year-old, who stole National Party leadership from Michael McCormack in a coup on Monday, represented the Queensland pollies in the clash ahead of Sunday's round two State of Origin.
- Patient safety minister Nadine Dorries (pictured) said 'no woman should suffer' from such procedures - and that she was 'appalled' to hear reports of women in agony.
Jose Mourinho says Luke Shaw was ‘very poor’ with his set-piece deliveries in England’s win against Czech RepublicLuke Shaw impressed at left-back in England’s 1-0 win over Czech Republic at Wembley (AP)Jose Mourinho believes Luke Shaw and Kalvin Philips contributed to England’s ‘only negative’ in their victory over Czech Republic on Tuesday evening.Gareth Southgate’s side have finished top of Group D as Raheem Sterling’s first-half header secured a 1-0 win at Wembley.England will now face the second-placed team in Group F, which will be one of France, Germany, Portugal o
- Iranian state-run news agency IRNA announced the U.S. government seizures but the American government has not officially announced the news.
- The Government will update the nation's traffic light travel system on Wednesday - with it rumoured that some countries could be added to the green list, removing the need for a 10-day quarantine
- 30 years old today (pic: Sega)The Wednesday Inbox asks why motion control aiming isn’t standard on consoles, as another reader reports Xbox Series X stock at Argos.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
So here’s something that blew my mind a little. I was all ready to write in today about it being the 30th anniversary of Sonic The Hedgehog and I found out it is also the 25th anniversary of Super Mario 64 on the same day. A strange coin
- Of 1.37million requests for social care support last year, only 548,450 were granted, new figures show - a gap of 822,000. The figures come as the PM puts off publishing his promised reforms.
- The world's largest dinosaur, nicknamed 'Cooper' by locals, took 15 years to uncover after first being discovered on a cattle property in south-west Queensland in 2006.
- Ministers hope to lift rules such as social distancing, face masks in public spaces and work-from-home guidance - and could even allow nightclubs to reopen - in the comings weeks.
- Italian eatery Rimini Gregorio, in Sydney's Northern Beaches, suffered an onslaught of negative Google reviews over the weekend after a disgruntled courier stormed out of the store.
- A popular Shiraz wine has been pulled from the shelves over fears bottles contain shards of glass.
- Hash, a former translator for British forces, posed with his family for one last picture in his homeland before boarding the plane yesterday at Kabul International Airport.
- Michael B. Jordan Michael B. Jordan was accused of cultural appropriation after trademarking the word 'J'Ouvert' - which is deeply rooted in Trinbagonian and Caribbean culture - for his new rum line,
- Ebrahim Raisi, who won a landslide election victory in Iran at the weekend, was on a four-man 'death commission' that oversaw the execution of regime opponents in the late 1980s.
America’s Got Talent Golden Buzzer act Nightbirde reveals heartbreaking inspiration behind It’s Okay: ‘I was given months to live and then my marriage ended’Simon Cowell”s Golden Buzzer act Nightbirde reveals the inspiration behind the lyrics of her chart-topping audition song It’s Okay (Picture: Nightbirde Instagram/Getty)The second Jane ‘Nightbirde’ Marczewski began singing her original song, It’s Okay, during her headline-making audition, it was clear she would be a shining star on season 16 of America’s Got Talent.Indeed, the singer had the judges, audience, and viewers at home close to tears as she sang the p
- It comes after the most recent data revealed that infections from coronavirus are at the highest level since February - although the vaccine rollout appears to have broken the link between cases and deaths
- Queensland slams its borders shut to Sydney hotspots
- Air travel this 4th of July weekend is expected to reach near record levels, with 3.5 million passengers expected to fly. It comes as airlines are struggling to meet demand.
- Ministers faced renewed calls yesterday to end lockdown curbs two weeks early after yet more 'encouraging' Covid data showed that hospitalisation and death rates remain low.
- A 27-year-old tourist visiting New York City from Colombia was hit in the head with a glass bottle while travelling alone on the subway on Monday evening in Manhattan.
- The year 10 students at St Luke's Grammar School on Sydney's northern beaches were asked to allocate 25 points based on traits such as popularity, loyalty and attractiveness.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!