- Competition law expert Dr Liza Lovdahl Gormsen has launched a class-action lawsuit against Meta, accusing the technology giant of abusing its market dominance
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard – will future games still be on PlayStation? (pic: Activision)Microsoft’s plan to buy Activision Blizzard is not guaranteed to happen, and the sticking point is likely to be Call Of Duty.The news of Microsoft planning to acquire Activision Blizzard is just the latest in a long stream of consolidations in the entertainment industry, from Disney’s purchase of Marvel and Lucasfilm to the likes of EA and Take-Two buying up smaller companies seemingly at a whi
- Holiday Inn admits 'there was a clear lapse in standards' after David Craig was disgusted by the state of his hotel room and feared it had not been cleaned for some time
- Caitlin Paul had been living with her gran Elizabeth, 72, on and off for five years before the pensioner died of coronavirus, days before it killed her son-in-law too
- Barca are working on a new contract with an increased release clause (Picture: Getty)Chelsea and Liverpool have both made enquiries about the potential availability of Barcelona’s 17-year-old wonderkid Gavi, according to reports in Spain.Despite his tender years, the teenager has already established himself in the first team at Camp, starting 13 La Liga matches this season, while he has also earned four caps for the Spanish national team.Gavi is regarded as one of the most promising young
- Brooklyn and Nicola have apparently firmed up details including dress, roles, location and Vogue coverage (Picture: Instagram/brooklybeckham)Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz have reportedly been busy finalising the details of their wedding this year, with an exact date said to be set, a Valentino gown selected – and coverage provided by Vogue, no less.The couple, who have already posed together for Vogue Germany and moved in to a new $10.5million (£7.6m) Beverly Hills home in July,
- Adam and Amy Pryor got golden Labrador Merlin for their disabled daughter Charlotte with their winnings (Picture: PA)Winning the lottery would of course be life-changing for any family – but one couple were able to transform everything for their young disabled daughter.Adam and Amy Pryor, from Maidstone in Kent, scooped £1 million in a EuroMillions draw in 2017.With that money they bought a support dog, golden Labrador Merlin, for their severely disabled daughter Charlotte.
- Joao Felix linked with a move away from Atletico this summer (Picture: Getty)Jorge Mendes wanted his client Joao Felix to join Manchester City, according to a leaked voice note from the agent.Felix joined Atletico Madrid for £120m from Benfica in the summer of 2019 having established himself as perhaps the most sought-after teenager in world football.The forward has scored 22 goals in 94 appearances for the club but has is still to establish himself as a key member of Diego Simeone’s
- When is the Prime Minister's Question time and what channel is it on today? Everything you need to know as Boris Johnson faces fresh calls to resign
- Don’t trust a Libra (Picture: Getty Images/Metro.co.uk)Getting cheated on sucks, to put it lightly.
So anything that can help us to avoid the pain is very much appreciated.
What if we could spot a cheater before we even started dating them?
If you trust in the wisdom of IllicitEncounters, a dating site specifically for affairs, you might be able to do just that.
They surveyed 2,000 of their users to find some of the most common traits shared by cheaters.
It turns out that having cheating p
- Aaron Deeley was rushed to Southend A&E following an overdose last week and was admitted to an acute medical wing with severe liver damage where his family say he was left unsupervised.
- Ainsley Harriott’s throwback photo had fans swooning (PIctures: Getty / Instagram @aisnleyfoods)Ainsley Harriott treated fans to a pretty epic throwback photo of himself this week, and it’s safe to say they can’t get over it.The chef, 64, took to Instagram to share a black and white photo of himself with pal Paul Boross from several years ago, in which he can be seen rocking a moustache and white turtle neck jumper under a patterned jacket. He told his followers: ‘Wh
- The Prime Minister went into quarantine on March 27, 2020, and was later taken to London's St Thomas's Hospital, where he spent three days in the high-dependency unit amid fears for his life.
Celebs Go Dating viewers reckon Ulrika Jonsson had a ‘lucky escape’ from potential partner Tal after he gave her some brutal feedback following their blind date.The 54-year-old television presenter, who is one of the celebrities taking part in the latest series of the E4 show, was rated a six out of 10 by Tal after they sat down together for some drinks.He then didn&rsqu
- Daily Mail Australia can reveal the leading tennis body took control of his legal woes and have agreed to pay his bill after his last-ditch effort to stay in Melbourne and compete in the Australian Open.
- Are you getting enough water? (Picture: Getty Images)Whatever your take on drinking water, it’s important to stay well hydrated – and that’s why you need to keep tabs on your fluid intake.H2O makes up 60 per cent of the human body, and if you don’t drink enough during the day it could have serious health consequences.And the fact we are constantly expelling water from our bodies via sweat, urine and even our breath means that we must make sure we keep up with our fluid in
- Alexandr is determined to help her daughter communicate (Picture: PA Real Life)A devoted mum is determined to give her ‘smiley’ little girl ‘a voice’ after she was born with an incredibly rare disorder that sadly means she will never walk or talk.Alexandra Bufton’s waters broke during a meal celebrating her wedding anniversary with her husband Kris, 36.
Her pregnancy with two-year-old Doris had not been planned and the way in which she entered the world was a surpri
- Sharon Jackson, 56, from Stoke-on-Trent, claims the local council switched off her electricity and broke in to her home after her address was mixed up with her late mum's, who died at the start of December
- You’ll get £500 spending money, and £30 an hour to shop (Picture: Getty)Bargain hunters will already know it pays to shop in certain parts of a store, whether that’s a sale bin or the middle aisles of discount supermarkets.In Lidl and Aldi, these aisles are a treasure trove of cut-price items, with sandwich toasters and furniture alike on offer. And you can now get paid to buy them.
Savings platform WeThrift recently posted a job description for a professional ‘Midd
- The confused husband begged the author of the compromising note to come forward and explain the misunderstanding to his furious wife who left him after assuming he had cheated on her.
- WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Helen Procter (pictured), 40, wants to raise awareness of Claire's Law, after only learning about her partner's history of domestic violence following a brutal attack.
- Both British stars are through to the second round of the Australian Open (Picture: Getty)Emma Raducanu says she was inspired to dig deep in her win over Sloane Stephens after watching Andy Murray’s incredible opening round efforts at the Australian Open.The British No.1 won her match against the American with a convincing 6-0, 2-6, 6-1 victory that saw her take the opening set in just 17 minutes.However, Stephens found her rhythm in the second set with Raducanu struggling and the 19-year-
- The images have been released as part of a joint campaign by law enforcement in the UK and Spain (Picture: PA/NCA)These are the top 12 most wanted criminals thought to be hiding out in Spain. The list of fugitives believed to be on the run in mainland Spain or the Spanish islands includes two alleged murderers accused of gunning down members of rival criminal gangs. Nana Oppong, 41, is wanted by Essex Police for the drive-by killing of Robert Powell, 50, who was shot eight times with a
Saturday Kitchen’s Matt Tebbutt in hospital for ’emergency’ appendectomy as he praises ‘brilliant’ NHSMatt says he’s ‘grateful’ for the NHS ahead of the procedure (Picture: Getty)Saturday Kitchen star Matt Tebbutt has revealed he’s in hospital for emergency surgery to have his appendix removed. The TV star shared a photo of himself in bed at The Grange Hospital in Cwmbran, Wales on Tuesday, while hooked up to a drip. Matt told his followers: ‘Me, a morphine drip and an emergency appendectomy are keeping me from a much anticipated lunch at @manteca_london w
And Just Like That shatters illusion of Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment and fans are crushed: ‘How could you?’Caption: Airbnb just like Carrie Bradshaw\’s apartment
Provider: AirbnbCarrie Bradshaw gazing out of her apartment tapping away at her laptop and asking the important questions for her column is one of the most recognisable and iconic images from Sex And The City.Well, prepare to have all your dreams crushed because the And Just Like That Instagram account has shared the bleak reality of Sarah Jessica Parker gazing out of a fake window from a fake apartment on a fake street, all part of a
Channel migrant crossings: 168 people arrive in Dover on Tuesday bringing 2022 total to nearly 1,000Six boats were intercepted or rescued by Border Force officials and brought to the Port of Dover across yesterday, according to the Home Office. It brings the figure to almost 1,000 people already this year.
- Will Din Djarin be back next week? (Picture: Lucasfilm/Disney Plus via AP)Warning: spoilers ahead for The Book of Boba Fett episode 4 on Disney Plus.One of the pivotal moments of The Book of Boba Fett arrived in episode 4 of the Star Wars show, as it was finally revealed what happened when Boba Fett (Temuera Morrison) found and saved Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen) from dying in the first season of The Mandalorian.After having the mercenary modified in a bid to save her life – having her human
- Rhianna Poots and Sara Begic who respectively witnessed and experienced stealth injections and drink spiking are sharing their stories in the hope they can save others from the same experience
- As a number of UK companies trial employees working a four-day week, in order to measure whether employees are more productive, one Scottish firm has told how it is transforming their lives
There’s an incredibly violent Korean series which looks set to become the next big thing on Netflix – and no, we’re not talking about Squid Game. The highly-anticipated All Of Us Are Dead is arriving on the streaming platform on January 28, and it’s already looking like the next big ultra-violent series the world is going to be obsessed with.The premise? A hi
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!