- Ursula von der Leyen sounded the alarm as Tory Minister Brandon Lewis doubled down on his declaration that Government's Brexit plan 'breaks international law'
- Student Samantha Stone swerved off the road and wrote off the brand new Mini Cooper her granddad had bought her - and her mum found a very unique way of breaking the bad news to him
- Andreas Christensen was sent off for Chelsea last weekend (Picture: Getty Images)Arsenal legend Martin Keown has labelled Chelsea’s defence ‘a disgrace’ and believes Frank Lampard must reinstate Antonio Rudiger in the first team.The Blues have won two of their first three matches this season, but were beaten 2-0 by Liverpool in the Premier League last weekend, with Andreas Christensen shown a straight red card.There is little shame in losing to the champions, but Keown believes
- London has been placed on the national lockdown watchlist due to a spike in cases, with Government advisors warning the capital's R rate may now be as high as 1.5.
- The 35-year-old woman suffered a cardiac arrest during the terrifying incident and was rushed to hospital after a lifeguard tried to revive her
- The 2020/21 budget, to be delivered on October 6, will be the 'most unprecedented investment in Australia's future', the Prime Minister told reporters in Adelaide on Saturday.
- Minutes from the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) reveal the plan was considered but eventually advised against because it was thought it would be unsuccessful.
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik welcomed a baby girl (Pictures: Getty / Instagram)Gigi Hadid has blessed us with an adorable picture of her baby girl decked out in gifts from Taylor Swift and Donatella Versace.The supermodel welcomed her first child with Zayn Malik, 27, last weekend, with the couple confirming the news on social media.And, taking to her Instagram story, the 25-year-old shared a snap of her new arrival lying down, snuggled in a homemade pink blanket made by her ‘auntie’ Tay
- Molly Russell, from Harrow in north west London, ended her life in 2017 after showing 'no obvious signs' of severe mental health issues but having viewed disturbing content on social media platforms, an inquest heard
- Petr Cech put new Chelsea signing Edouard Mendy through his paces at Cobham on Friday (Picture: Getty)Chelsea legend Petr Cech donned his training gear to help put new signing Edouard Mendy through his paces during his first training session with the club.
The 28-year-old signed from Rennes earlier this week following protracted negotiations and will immediately put pressure on under-fire Kepa Arrizabalaga for the No.1 spot.Mendy will not make his debut against West Brom on Saturday with Frank L
Coronavirus news live: 6,874 new cases recorded in the UK and Tfl says no change in passenger numbers despite work from home pushThe rules around face coverings were tightened this week(Picture: PA)Another 6,874 people have tested positive for coronavirus in the UK, bringing the overall number of cases – as of Friday – to 423,236.It marks the second day in a row when the number of new cases announced is higher than at any point during the pandemic.
Having not seen 6,000 cases a day since early May, the country has now breached this threshold for three days in a row.Meanwhile, Tfl has reported hardly any change
- Residents at the Birley campus and Cambridge Halls at Manchester Metropolitan University have been told to stay in their rooms for 14 days after 127 students tested positive for the coronavirus
- The Tribal Chief attacked his real-life cousin (Photo: WWE)This week, SmackDown was stolen by Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Alexa Bliss and “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt with hints that two of WWE’s best stories are crossing paths.Halfway through last night’s show, Jey came to the ring and questioned the Tribal Chief’s intense look at him last week as he seemed more like an enemy than his family.They played a typically cracking video with members of the A’noai family &ndash
- Manchester Metropolitan University students (pictured) at two accommodation sites in the city have been instructed to self-isolate for 14 days following a spike in coronavirus cases.
- Pacquiao and McGregor look set to fight (Picture: Getty)Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor appears to be on after a statement emerged from the eight-weight boxing world champion’s team.McGregor tweeted on Friday that he will be ‘boxing Pacquiao next in the Middle East’ after confirming failed attempts to set up fights in the UFC.Now Pacman’s side have verified that, with a statement being released from his business partner Jayke Joson, via The Inquirer.‘For the sake o
- Bikie strongman Toby Mitchell is the new boss of the Mongols Outlaw Motorcycle Gang. Mitchell was formerly a senior member of the Bandidos until 2013 - an arch rival of the Mongols.
- Rabih Abdulrahman, 37, ran over the Year 7 student who had been walking to school in Hurstville, in Sydney's south-west, in September last year.
- The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has already arrested 161 disgusting predators and saved 134 children from abuse this year alone.
- Not a normal day at the office for Connie and the team (Picture: BBC)‘We’re going on lockdown!’ Connie Beauchamp (Amanda Mealing) dramatically announces in tonight’s Casualty.
The presence of the ‘L’ word and the sight of people in haz-mat suits is presumably why this episode was pulled from its original scheduled date in April, just as the country locked down for real and medics in full PPE became a scarily common sight.This means that we’re going to ne
- People leave bars and restaurants at closing time in Soho, London, on the first weekend of the strict 10pm curfew (Pictures: PA)Large numbers of people were seen flocking out of pubs and restaurants at 10pm last night on the first weekend of the new curfew.Police patrolled the streets and staff cleared away tables and chairs as the strict time limit was seen being enforced in cities including London, Birmingham and Leeds.The new measures were announced by Boris Johnson earlier this week as part
- Christian Pulisic is yet to feature for Chelsea this season (Picture: Getty)Frank Lampard admits it is only natural for him to harbour significant concerns over Christian Pulisic’s checkered injury record after ruling the Chelsea star out of Saturday’s game against West Brom.The USA international endured a difficultstart to life at Stamford Bridge following his move from Borussia Dortmund, but emerged as one of the Premier League’s most exciting talents following a spectacular
- Deepika Padukone arrived in Mumbai for questioning (Picture: Samit Jadhav / AFP)Bollywood star Deepika Padukone is being questioned by police in an investigation in relation to the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput.The 34-year-old is being questioned today by India’s narcotics board as one of six people summoned. Padukone was pictured arriving from Goa at the Evelyn Guest House in Colaba, Mumbai, where the Narcotics Control Bureau’s (NCB) Special Investigation Team were holdin
- Dr Andrew Lee - a public health expert at the University of Sheffield - helped Mirror Online debunk some of the most regularly repeated coronavirus myths circulating months after the pandemic began
- Mallory spoke at a press conference in Louisville, Kentucky on Friday, where she blasted Cameron over a grand jury's decision not to directly charge officers in Breonna Taylor's killing.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison and his daughter Lily, 12, arrived at Adelaide Zoo on Saturday and cuddled some furry animals.
- NRL Indigenous star Tyrone Peachey has alleged he was called a 'black c**t by a rival player on Friday night.
- The latest addition to Britain's biggest family did not cause her mum much pain as she came into the world - and has already posed for pictures in a Radford family tradition
- The two eldest royal children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, returned to the classroom this month after a stint of homeschooling due to the coronavirus pandemic
- The little dots are pretty much invisible (Picture: skinsider)Like death and taxes, pimples are an inevitable thing in this world.
From toothpaste to Sudocrem, everybody has some sort of remedy for pesky spots, but some of these can be drying or aggravating on the skin.Along with the spot treatments we were marketed as teenagers that didn’t nothing but scrub our epidermis clean off, we’re in need of a hero.According to beauty bloggers – and the Teen Vogue Beauty Awards 2017 &nd
- The three men each presented at the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn's Borough Park neighborhood on different days this week with severe coronavirus symptoms.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!