Louisa portrayed villainous Maya (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale star Louisa Clein has unveiled her new hair transformation.
The actress, best known to audiences for portraying Maya Stepney in the ITV soap, showed off her new do in a post on social media, revealing a darker blonde look that is ‘a lot less curly’.‘Bit less blonde. A lot less curly. And nowhere to go tonight except home!!!,’ she wrote, alongside a selfie, which revealed her new look.
The soap star, 42, also thanked
- Former President Donald Trump lambasted members of the Republican party for not supporting his claims of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
- Queensland is expected to be granted a fourth club from 2023 with an official announcement set to be made after the NRL grand final on Sunday week, according to reports.
- Border Patrol agents working in Del Rio, Texas, expressed concern three months ago that the migrant situation could get out of control, it has emerged.
- Paul Reid, 50, died shortly after being arrested at his northern Adelaide home in May 2017. Police officers were called to the home after reports of a domestic incident involving a didgeridoo.
- Rivera, 78, made the remarks in New York City on Wednesday. He said Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old boyfriend of deceased Gabby Petito, 22, should 'spare us his absolute bulls***.'
Laundrie's neighbors say he and his parents packed up for long trip after he returned without PetitoCharlene and William Guthrie said they saw the Laundries hook up what appeared to be a new camper to the back of their pickup truck on their way for a weekend trip a week after Brian returned home.
- Karvelas on Thursday said she was turning off the direct messaging feature on her Twitter account due to the relentless online abuse she was facing from trolls on the social media site.
- The woman from Strathmore in Melbourne's northwest held one of the six TattsLotto division one winning entries drawn on Saturday September 18.
- England's cricketers shouldn't expect any preferential treatment in Australia ahead of the Ashes starting in November, according to Prime Minister Scott Morrison.
- Pueblo County Sheriff's Office said they were tipped off that Robert James Killis, 24, had been making comments around the campus about how he 'liked to kill people'.
- Brisbane Broncos NRL star TC Robati, 19, was fined $1,000 in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Thursday for an incident with his girlfriend in Fortitude Valley in the inner city on September 5.
- A prison guard at Brisbane Correctional Centre was rushed to hospital on Thursday after an inmate bit the officer on his hand.
- The Australian retail kingpin believes customers should have their temperature checked upon arrival at shopping cente entrances rather than the burden falling to individual shops.
- Boris Johnson meets Joe Biden at the White House ahead of the COP26 climate summit (Picture: AP)Ahead of the COP26 climate summit, world leaders are meeting for preliminary discussions about global climate change.With it being an event that brings hundreds of people in politics together for a worthwhile cause, it’s something that takes an intense amount of planning and preparation.But what is COP26 – and why is it popping up more frequently in the headlines?
We’ve broken all th
- Pride can be year round when you’ve got a playlist packed with queer stories and voices. (Picture: Getty)As technology advances, it’s not just ordering food or shopping that’s got easier.For queer people of any age, having a whole new library of resources available that can help inform, educate and discuss issues important to the LGBTQ+ community could, without hyperbole, help save a few lives.From shedding light on the historic struggles straight through to exploring today&rsq
- William Emanuel Camilleri pleaded guilty last month in the Townsville District Court to eight counts of sexual assault and was handed a 12-month sentence suspended for three years.
- TheFitzroy Community School in Melbourne 's inner-city is now the source of a large outbreak of cases after it refused to close classrooms despite the city being under stay-at-home-orders.
- A dusty and vacant lot of land in Redcliffe on Brisbane's outskirts is all that's left of the home specifically built for Paige, who now must wait for her house to be rebuilt.
- Despite some state premiers maintaining a hardline on internal borders, the Australian government is increasingly adamant overseas travel restrictions will ease when the target is hit.
- A casual registered nurse shared her enormous fortnightly earnings for caring for Covid patients - and it would have taken nearly four years to match it in her home country of the Philippines.
- via mirror.co.ukOlivia Campbell-Hardy, 15, from Bury, was just five metres away from the suicide bomber when he detonated his device
- Boyfriend Dean Holmes rushed from his home in Laguna to John Hunter Hospital in Newcastle as soon as he learned of a fatal crash involving his family on Tuesday night.
- A reality TV makeup artist who spread Covid-19 to northern NSW is in isolation in Sydney while more crew members of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! test positive to the virus.
- The lonely 51 year old had recently split with his wife and was an early morning regular atCairns Central Shopping Centre to chat with shop staff.
- Sky News host Peta Credlin says 'Something is rotten in Victoria' as she unleashes with scathing verdict on Dan Andrews over Covid-19.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia has broken its silence on the possible collapse of Chinese property giant Evergrande. Deputy governor Guy Debelle has revealed why it will be allowed to fail.
- Staff at a motorcycle store in Queensland were in for a surprise shock when they discovered a sleepy carpet python curled up inside a bike helmet.
- Elizabeth Holmes, who promised a revolutionary way to conduct blood tests with her company Theranos, bragged about her skills in a newly released trove of 600 private messages
- Mark McGowan is one of three politicians still eligible for a parliamentary pension which allows MPs elected before 1996 to collect lucrative benefits upon retiring.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!