David was less than pleased with Meena’s wild accusations (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale’s Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) realised the hard way that her actions have consequences.
The young woman got it into her head that boyfriend David Metcalfe (Matthew Woldfenden) was cheating on her with Leyla Harding (Roxy Shahidi).
Little did she know, however, that his mysterious behaviour was all linked to Liam Cavanagh (Jonny McPherson).
You see, Liam had asked David to assist him in planning the perfe
- via metro.co.uk
- Donald Trump on Tuesday was given bad news, when New York's attorney general informed him that the Trump Organization was now being investigated criminally as well as civilly.
- The 'offensive' lyrics lip-synced by private schoolboys in a TikTok clip have been uncovered, raising concerns about the behaviour of some male students at Australia's elite private school.
- Morton Williams officials received backlash from both mask advocates and those who want to stop wearing their masks when they announced the supermarket chain's new mask policy on Monday.
- Johnny Depp is suing the ACLU to compel them to reveal if Amber Heard fulfilled her promise to donate $7m from her divorce to charity. It was cited as evidence Heard was not a 'gold-digger'.
- Rosie Cooney's partner Christian Sawczak punched her in the face, headbutted her and threw her belongings outside at his parents' home in the Blue Mountains.
- In an apparent criticism of his own father and even the Queen indirectly, Prince Harry said he had endured "some form of pain or suffering" because of his own dad's experiences growing up
- A fired up kookaburra said to be marking its territory 'scared the life' out of some homeowners soon after they moved into their new digs in Melbourne recently.
- Joe Biden joked about running over a reporter who asked about Israel, prompting accusations of double standards about what would have happened if Donald Trump had said the same thing.
- The incident took place at a high school in Darwin, Northern Territory, during lunchtime on Monday.
- Specialist technology-detecting dogs are being used to assist police in finding electronic storage devices. Last week Minister Karen Andrews announced $5.7million in added funding.
- There have been two deadly suspected shark attacks in 2021 with the year not halfway through. The latest on Tuesday was caused by a shark believed to be 4.5m long off the NSW coast.
- Sarah Pye, from Dubbo in central New South Wales, decided to setup a ramp inside one of her shipping containers to force the mice to fall into a large tub of water and drown.
- Parking fines could be scrapped after Wednesday in Melbourne, leaving drivers able to leave their cars parked anywhere and creating a headache for the Melbourne City Council.
- Nike, American Airlines and Coca-Cola have been targeted in a new advert campaign by Consumers' Research, accusing the companies of bowing to 'woke politicians'.
- The Army will reportedly "educate" officers who refuse to have the Covid-19 jab and troops who continue to reject the vaccine will be "dealt with accordingly
- Graduate police recruits won't commit to working unsociable hours and are unwilling to face the violence that the job entails, Nick Adderley of Northamptonshire Constabulary says.
- A report by the National Audit Office (NAO) found that the pandemic had 'laid bare existing fault lines within British society and has exacerbated inequalities'.
- The Metropolitan Police said officers from its war crimes team had arrested a 42-year-old man at an address in Leeds on Tuesday on suspicion of offences during the Sierra Leone civil war.
- As long as measures such as pre-entry Covid tests - along with temperature checks- are in place, big events are much less likely to cause mass outbreaks of Covid-19, early data has suggested.
- As the debate around Australia's borders rages on, there are growing doubts about the vaccine with almost 30 per cent of Australians admitting they're unlikely to get jabbed.
- 'Precisely HOW rude were you about the U.S. constitution, Harry?'
- Heidi Withers was evicted three weeks ago, and rather than seek housing assistance, she has transported a stranger's nearby front lawn into a campsite in Melbourne's west.
- Madonna Maria De Vries, who rorted $93,000 in carer's payments from Centrelink over four years, claimed she didn't know her 'sick' husband was actually still working.
- Researchers said the use of the 'stealth nanoparticles' help reduce the viral load of the disease that has ravaged across the globe for well over a year
- Stefanovic hit out at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals after they pleaded with farmers on Tuesday not to kill the 'curious animals' that are 'just looking for food to survive'.
- Tickets are now on sale for the festival which is due to begin on June 23 - two days after all limits on social contact are due to be lifted. The event will feature live music, story-telling and guest speakers
- Danielle Begg, 38, paid tribute to her nine-year-old son Jordan Banks and described how 'everyday is struggle' as she and her family continued to come to terms with his death.
- Princess Diana's nephew Louis Spencer is set to inherit the 13,500 acre Althorp estate in Northamptonshire despite him having three older sisters.
- More than 3,300 cheques have arrived in 18 days, including one from a 100-year-old Covid survivor, to help boost the fund which will see a permanent remembrance landmark built in St Paul's Cathedral.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!