- Dawn breaks up with Jamie (Picture: ITV)Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) and Jamie Tate (Alexander Lincoln) starting a relationship came as a bit of a surprise in Emmerdale. Dawn has found a happy distraction with Jamie, but her happiness is short lived when she discovers Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) is pregnant with Jamie’s baby.Jamie feels utterly trapped as Gabby plans to cook them tea tonight, making the most of living at Home Farm. Mack (Lawrence Robb) overhears and mockingly asks if Dawn
- The babies are now a month old (Picture: Blue Cross)A rabbit found abandoned by the roadside in London is getting some much-needed TLC after giving birth to a litter of four babies less than 24 hours after being brought into the care of Blue Cross.The rabbit, who has been called Sydney, was brought into the care of the national pet charity after she was found straying with two others in Walcott Street, less than 10 minutes walk from the Blue Cross animal hospital on Hugh Street.The three rabbits
- The brothers said they feared for their lives as the revellers rained down blows (Picture: BPM Media)Footage has emerged of two brothers being savagely beaten after allegedly asking neighbours to keep the noise down at an illegal lockdown party.Abdul Hafiz, 44, and Abdulla Al Mamun, 38, were repeatedly punched and kicked, and claim the eldest was ‘battered with a broken fence panel and knocked
unconscious’.Mr Hafiz said he heard ‘shouting, loud music and destruction’ comi
- Emergency services were called to the Lockhart Showground in the NSW Riverina region just after 11.30am on Saturday.
- Ant Middleton has denied allegations against him (Picture: Pete Dadds)Ant Middleton has strongly denied claims he ‘joked about having sex with a female contestant’ on SAS: Who Dares Wins after it was announced he was leaving the Channel 4 show. The adventurer, 40, hit back at claims that the reason he was ‘axed’ from the show was because someone had overheard him make an allegedly lewd comment to a female contestant which was picked up on his microphone. A spoke
- An 'orgasm retreat' to be run in Bali by an Australian man has been canned after he was taken in by Indonesian police for questioning.
- Darren Dixon, 32, admitted his love of guns had turned into an addiction (Picture: NCA)An online firearms dealer who was ‘addicted’ to guns has been jailed after an host of weapons were found in his home, including in his three-year-old daughter’s bedroom.
Darren Dixon, 32, was caught with 26 firearms, along with explosives, gunpowder, ammunition, smoke grenades, blades and garrottes at his home in Kentish Town, North London.Officers also found fake Metropolitan Police and Inte
- Audiences in 69 countries across the world will tune into the ‘no-holds-barred’ interview (Picture: CBS/REX)CBS is paying Oprah Winfrey up to £6.5 million ($9 million) for her explosive interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle – but the royal couple isn’t getting a penny, sources claim.The US network is believed to have forked out between £5 million ($7 million) and £6.5 million ($9 million) in license fees to the chat show host’s production c
- Think of all the things you could do with that space (Picture: pedderproperty metro.co.uk)A sculptor is selling his huge converted warehouse, which comes complete with a roof garden and 2,117 sq ft studio.The property was built in 1860, and is certainly unique.
All told, it has four bedrooms and over 4,200 sq ft to its name.Owned (for now) by, artist and sculptor David Mach, the massive studio sits on the ground floor.The living room/kitchen/dining area looks so large you’d need a megaphon
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Oprah interview is airing on Sunday (Picture: CBS)Joanna Lumley won’t be watching Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s upcoming Oprah Winfrey interview.Teaser clips of the bombshell chat have been released, with one showing the Duchess claiming the Royal Family were ‘perpetuating falsehoods’ about the couple.Many have been left divided over the footage, with Meghan’s Suits co-star Patrick Adams penning a scathing defence of his pal
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Oprah interview is airing on Sunday (Picture: CBS)Joanna Lumley insists she won’t be watching Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s upcoming Oprah Winfrey interview.Teaser clips of the bombshell chat have been released, with one showing the Duchess claiming the Royal Family were ‘perpetuating falsehoods’ about the couple.Many have been left divided over the footage, with Meghan’s Suits co-star Patrick Adams penning a scathing defenc
- The Archway cottage, set within a Grade-II listed gothic abbey, is up for sale (Picture: Holden Copley via OnTheMarket)Literary types, here’s some property porn you’ll really like.
After all, if you dream of writing in your own countryside cottage, you can’t get much better than one in the Grade-II listed gothic abbey where Lord Byron once lived.
The cottage – which is positioned towards the top of the watchtower – sits within a larger property in the grounds of New
- Lisa lives with her husband and two children (Picture: Lisa Davies)What I Own – Metro.co.uk’s weekly homeowner diary series – is back for another instalment.This week we speak to Lisa, who lives in South Norfolk with her husband, two young children and pug.Lisa’s property was a former workhouse and asylum that was converted into family homes almost a decade ago.
Here’s what she had to say about her buying process…
Tell us about yourself
I’m Lisa Davies,
Say g’day to the Aussie and Kiwi queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under as season one cast is Ru-vealed10 queens will compete for the crown (Picture: World of Wonder)It’s been a painful… oh, three months since we’ve had the Ru-veal of a RuPaul’s Drag Race cast, so it’s about time we get to say g’day to another one.The cast for the upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under has been unveiled to coincide with Sydney’s Mardi Gras, welcoming 10 queens from Australia and New Zealand who hope to be crowned Down Under’s next drag superstar.Among the cas
- Fans are keen to know more about Meghan and Harry’s Netflix deal (Picture: Samir Hussein/WireImage)Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Netflix deal was announced last year, but little has been revealed so far about what their content will entail.Last September, it was revealed that Harry and Meghan had signed a deal with the streamer to produce documentaries, films and children’s programmes. The pair said in a statement at the time: ‘Our focus will be on creating conten
- Jimmy and Nicola are being watched in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Nicola and Jimmy King’s (Nicola Wheeler and Nick Miles) concerns about Juliette Holliday (Amelia Curtis) continue to grow in Emmerdale, but little do they know they’re being watched.Nicola pales in upcoming scenes, as she opens a solicitor’s letter from adversary Juliette — and said letter makes clear that Juliet wants to formalise things so that she can see Carl reguarly.
Ethan Anderson (Emile John) offers som
- Kim takes drastic action in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Whenever Kim Tate (Claire King) hatches a revenge plan in Emmerdale, she will stop at nothing until she successfully manages to destroy whoever she’s hurting, and this time, it’s Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley).
Kim is determined to get rid of Dawn so Jamie (Alexander Lincoln) can’t be with her, and in upcoming episodes, Kim steps things up a gear and spikes Dawn’s drink.After receiving mixed messages from Dawn, Jamie pulls
- More tragedy for the Taylor clan (Picture: BBC)The Taylors have tried to move forward in their lives following Chantelle Atkins’ (Jessica Plummer) death.It’s been a challenge for them all, but they will be facing more heartache soon, as they receive some devastating news about family dog Bronson.When Isaac (Stevie Basaula) spots a downbeat Bailey (Kara-Leah Fernandes), upset because Mother’s Day is coming up, he encourages her to take part in the school science competition to t
- There’s a lot of tension in this week’s Neighbours (Picture: Channel 5)No one seems to be able to see eye to eye in this week’s Neighbours as tensions rise all over the shop, with Hendrix and Brent having a disastrous face-off, Dipi ready to go to war on Amy, and Paul having a tough time of it with a familiar face back in town.
Melanie (Lucinda Cowden) is making quite an impression being back in town, and Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) can’t stand it. But could she be stic
- Carla makes her choice in Coronation Street (Picture: ITV)Carla Connor (Alison King) in Coronation Street has stuck by Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) over the last few months. Despite Peter initially refusing to let her help him, he eventually told Carla he wanted her help, and since then she’s been by his side as he continues his alcohol recovery process.It’s been a tough journey, but could things come to an end soon when Carla leaves Weatherfield after splitting up with Peter?When P
- Tragic Malcolm Turner's family said Richard Newing, 43, was responsible for the "senseless and cruel" death of their 69-year-old brother as he was sentenced to 13 years in jail
- Penelope Howard was at Salamander Court at Mermaid Waters, Queensland about 3pm on Friday when shespotted the man allegedly stealing her son's boat.
Chelsea Green leads WWE and AEW stars with bikini photos and bloody injuries to blast ‘women’s wrestling’ trollChelsea started a Twitter movement (Photo: WWE)WWE superstar Chelsea Green fired back at an online troll in the past way – and sparked a social media movement celebrating the best of women’s wrestling.The SmackDown wrestler – who is recovering from an injury she suffered minutes into her blue brand debut last year – was unimpressed after an Instagram follower branded women’s wrestling a ‘joke’ and urged her to stop posting beach snaps and ‘get back
- Sophie Ferguson was left needing extensive plastic surgery on her right leg after Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rocky savaged her and daughter Alyssa, five, in their back garden
- Michael Owen has delivered his prediction for the Manchester derby (Picture: Getty)Michael Owen expects Manchester City to prove too strong for Manchester United in this weekend’s local derby and has also predicted wins for Thomas Tuchel’s in-form Chelsea and struggling Liverpool.City welcome United to the Etihad on Sunday knowing a victory could see them move 17 points clear at the top of the Premier League with ten matches remaining.Pep Guardiola’s side have been in brilliant
WWE’s Reginald gets fired during SmackDown: Sommelier and former Cirque du Soleil star has a rough nightWWE superstars Sasha Banks and Reginald ThomasWWE superstar Reginald had a rough night on SmackDown as he got fired midway through the show.The former Cirque to Soleil performer has appeared on screen since late last year as Carmella’s personal sommelier, but their on-screen partnership ended on Friday night.After his attention seemed to be swayed by Sasha Banks in recent weeks, Carmella was unimpressed and cut ties with Reginald during a backstage segment.The Legit Boss was also annoyed a
- Electrician Jack Winwood, 34, has transformed the old shed at his Coleshill, Warwickshire, home into The Dog House pub for his hospital worker wife Leanne and their kids to relax in
- The leader of the Yes Movement is chasing gold (Photo: WWE)WWE SmackDown ended with Daniel Bryan earning a Universal Championship match against Roman Reigns at Fastlane.The leader of the Yes Movement triumphed with great moments bookending an entertaining Friday night show as the blue brand set its stage for Fastlane on March 21.The evening opened up Bryan absolutely on fire as he delivered a long, passionate promo about his upcoming main event Steel Cage Match against Jey Uso, and the importanc
Living with the legacy of a climate emergency: the women and girls determined to build a brighter futureMetro.co.uk is supporting She Is The Answer, the new campaign from ActionAidMakara lives in a floating village in Pursat. Each morning the 14-year-old helps her father fishing. Her job is to cast the net, which she does for a couple of hours before heading off to school.Later in the day, her father takes their haul of fish off to sell, making sure he keeps some behind for them to eat at home. However, Makara, who says she wants to be a teacher when she grows up, has noticed
- How far will Jan go? (Picture: BBC)There’s huge pressure on Jan (Di Botcher) in tonight’s Casualty as she prepares to smuggle drugs into the prison where her son Ross (Chris Gordon) is currently detained.
Ross insists that he’ll be killed by the other prisoners if he doesn’t get his paramedic mum to supply drugs, and Jan has reluctantly agreed, terrified for her son’s life.
She’s been furtively filling her paramedic bag with stolen pills but Ross tells her tim
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!