Emily Mortimer has raved about Andrew Scott in her new drama The Pursuit of Love, admitting that she ‘has a crush’ on the actor.Andrew, known for playing ‘hot priest’ in Fleabag, is one of the stars of the new BBC drama directed by Emily in her first project behind the camera.The Pursuit of Love, based on the 1945 novel by Nancy Mitford of the same name, is set b
- via metro.co.uk
- via metro.co.ukShavuot is a time for floral celebrations (Picture: Getty Images/Lonely Planet Images)The Jewish festival of Shavuot is due to begin at sundown on Sunday, falling seven weeks after the festival of Passover.Although it’s not one of the best-known of the Jewish holidays, it’s still a fairly significant festival, particularly as it marks an important moment in the history of the Jewish people.
But just what does Shavuot mean, how is it celebrated – and what greeting should you giv
- Mert Ney pleaded guilty to the stabbing murder of escort Michaela Dunn, 24, in a Clarence Street apartment on August 13, 2019.
- The chilly conditions will last four days and affect swathes of New South Wales, South Australia, the ACT, Victoria and Tasmania, the bureau said.
- Roy Ernest Morton, 82, had grown increasingly exasperated over how his wife was being cared for in the New Zealand facility after she suffered from a stroke, and decided to 'end her suffering'.
- Police refused to hand over a secret file about a bizarre night of nudity involving scandal-prone Families Minister Gareth Ward despite a watchdog ruling documents can be revealed to the public.
- Cristian Dino Lawlor, 22, appeared in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday charged with manslaughter, drug offences and possessing ammunition.
- Anne Harris, 78, had been left with the 'ginormous' patch of grass resembling straw outside her home after it was cut by the council but had not been put in a bin
- Victoria has gone three days without any local cases and 21,931 tests have been conducted in last 24 hours since a Melbourne man was confirmed to have tested positive to COVID-19.
- Breeanna Bullock-Black was last seen outside the school on Hosking Street, Cranebrook, near Penrith in western Sydney, about 8am on Monday in her school uniform with no sign of her since.
- The Fox host on Thursday shared a clip of Ethan Johnson, who chairs the Black Studies Department, in conversation with 1619 creator Nikole Hannah Jones.
- Caitlyn Roe, 23, was one of 108 vulnerable Indigenous customers saddled with debt after heading down to her local Telstra shop in Broome, Western Australia, to get a new phone plan.
British spy recruited by Erik Prince ran 'honeypot ops' with female spies to discredit Trump enemiesA Russian-born former pro poker player who appeared on 2016's Survivor (left) on Thursday defended her role in a 'honeytrap', intended to tarnish officials including H.R. McMaster.
- Simona Julius daubed the vile message on the headstone of 22-year-old Liam Scarman, who died of diabetes on Boxing Day in 2017 - leaving the deceased man's relatives devastated
- Stargazers and photography enthusiasts flocked to the best vantage points across Tasmania and along the coast of Australia's south-east mainland to view the Aurora Australis.
- The massage therapist, 41, offeredOhio State football players massages and had consensual sex with five of them. The report didn't uncover any evidence of crime.
- Logan Kelly was just 10 years old when he began performing as Candy at North Ipswich Bowls Club, south-west of Brisbane.
- Peter Dutton said the only Australian adults who would not be vaccinated by Christmas would be the ones who did not want the vaccine, as the new deal for the Moderna vaccine stepped up the rollout.
- The U.S. Army has followed the CIA's suit with new a 'woke' recruitment ad that features an animated lesbian wedding and an LGBTQ parade.
- Australia's foreign minister Marise Payne has urged for an end to the violence in the Gaza Strip as more than 100 people have been killed amid fears of war.
- Holidaymakers will once again be allowed to fly out of the UK for non-essential travel, but that doesn't mean all countries on the green list will accept Brits at the other end
- The 11 dead and two injured Crested Terns were found dead on Ocean Beach on Bribie Island, sparking public outrage and a hunt for a 4WD driver believed to have run them down deliberately.
- Liberal MP Gareth Ward, 39, stood down from the NSW ministry last night after it emerged police were investigating him for alleged violent sex offences in 2013, which he denies.
- Sharlyn Kang, from Wollongong on the NSW south coast, spent her life researching cancer until she was diagnosed with the cruel disease. She died on April 28 after a five-year-battle.
- Sef Gonzales killed his father Teodoro 'Teddy' Gonzales, 46, his mother Mary Loiva Gonzales, 43, and his sister Clodine Gonzales, 18, at their North Ryde home, in northern Sydney, in 2001.
- The victim was invited to the memorial for Ricky Daniele at Brandon Duy Quoc Tran's house in Ferryden Park, a north-western suburb of Adelaide, in October 2019.
- The Remember Me campaign for a Covid memorial at St Paul's Cathedral has received another stunning boost thanks to a £100,000 donation from Lord Spencer and his wife.
- Harry, who is expecting a daughter with wife Meghan and is already father to son Archie, aged two, compared his life to "a mixture between The Truman Show and being in a zoo"
- Eagle-eyed Facebook users have spotted eight Aussie creatures lurking in the foreground as a green tree frog chomps down on a Carpentaria snake while a redback spider dangles above.
- Lucky, 'the miracle pup' has had a successful health check with mother Adina. Eight days ago Adina gave birth via an emergency C-section and Lucky was the only pup to survive.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!