- Laura and Alan Weston, who live on Rush Hill, Bath, are among the locals who said a Clean Air Zone has made their life a "nightmare" as it caused "astronomical" traffic on their road
- The Black Boy Inn, in Bewdley, Worcestershire, is now called The Bewdley Inn. Leaseholders said the brewery which owns the 15th Century tavern, ordered them to change the name.
- Over eight in ten parents of teenagers are determined to help their child's self-confidence in whatever way they can
- Matthew Strachan has died (Picture: BBC)Music composer Matthew Strachan has died at the age of 50. Strachan, who was best known for composing the iconic Who Wants To Be A Millionaire theme tune, is said to have died ‘suddenly’ at his home. Confirming the news, a friend told The Sun: ‘Matthew was a troubled soul but an incredibly gifted man.‘He was gentle and kind but endured an ongoing struggle with his inner demons. It is tragic he couldn’t be at peace.&r
- Landlords Vic and Jane Shoulders wear full PPE suits to tackle the shocking mess in their home (Picture: Caters)A pair of landlords are having to fundraise to pay for the shocking mess left by a ‘tenant from hell.’Jane and Vic Shoulders said every room in their once ‘show home’ in Swindon was trashed by the unnamed mother.They eventually kicked her out but say they now face fixing thousands of pounds worth of damage.The ‘nightmare’ tenant moved into the home i
Trinny Woodall had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction while showing off outfits on Instagram Live, but handled it like the pro she is.The stylist and TV star, 57, ended up flashing her breasts while changing outfits on screen after her bra pinged open as she took her top off.She had been modelling a floral patterned co-ord set which she had decided to return to Zara rather than keep, when s
- Kashyap Patel, 39, has been jailed after he hit a cyclist whilst on a call causing brain injury, and then restoring his phone to factory settings
- Ofcom put a list of swear words and offensive terms to audiences which covered the widest range of potentially offensive language, prompted by complaints it has received in recent years.
- Stanford was one of the first openly gay characters I’d ever seen on the small screen (Picture: Rex)As renowned drag queen Lady Bunny crowned Stanford Blatch (Willie Garson) and his best friend Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) joint LGBTQ+ prom queens in an episode of Sex and the City, I watched in awe and secret longing.At the time, I was a closeted gay teen gawking at the show with my older sister – who always commandeered the TV remote – and I pretended to begrudgingly
- Stanford was one of the first openly gay characters I’d ever seen on the silver screen (Picture: Rex)As renowned drag queen Lady Bunny crowned Stanford Blatch (Willie Garson) and his best friend Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) joint LGBTQ+ prom queens in an episode of Sex and the City, I watched in awe and secret longing.At the time, I was a closeted gay teen gawking at the show with my older sister – who always commandeered the TV remote – and I pretended to begrudgingl
- Local residents objected to more music festivals taking place after complaining about anti-social behaviour from visitors, including them having sex and urinating in public places
- A shocking video clip emerged on Twitter, showing Brazil's Health Minister Marcelo Queiroga angrily giving protesters the middle finger from a van as it left the UN building Monday night.
- SKETCH: Angela Rayner was ferocious in her onslaught as a newly demoted Dominic Raab moped at the Despatch Box, writes Ben Glaze
- Shang-Chiand The Legend of The Ten Rings will be making its debut to the platform along(Picture: Jasin Boland)Disney Plus is about the mark its second birthday this November, and what better way to celebrate than with a Disney Plus Day party.
The upcoming celebratory event, Disney Plus Day, will drop a selection of new movies, episodes and other exciting content for their loyal subscribers, and will include access to promotions and experiences across the Disney brand.
Shang-Chi and The Legend of
- As many as 100 people are believed to have been involved in several brawls inside a Columbus, Ohio high school that required pepper spray to be used and led to the fire alarm being pulled.
The BTS ARMY has hit out at James Corden after the host referred to fans of the band as ’15-year-old girls’.The K-pop superstars have appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden on a number of occasions, including the show’s signature Carpool Karaoke segment.James was even referred to as ‘Papa Mochi’ by fans thanks to his relationship with the band memb
- Boris Johnson today told Emmanuel Macron to 'get a grip' over the new AUKUS defence pact and to 'give me a break' as he dismissed French anger about the deal.
Anthony Joshua’s bout with Tyson Fury will happen if both boxers win their next fights, says Frank WarrenFrank Warren expects Tyson Fury to fight Anthony Joshua soon (Picture: Getty)Frank Warren expects Tyson Fury’s long-awaited undisputed heavyweight title fight with Anthony Joshua to happen if both fighters win their next bouts. Fury’s co-promoter wants Joshua to defends his WBA, IBF and WBO titles when he takes on Ukraine’s Oleksandr Usyk in London on Saturday, because Fury’s team ‘wants the fight.’Meanwhile, Fury will face Deontay Wilder for the third ti
- All children aged 12 to 15-years-old are now being offered a single dose of the Pfizer jab
- They hit back at residents who said the helicopter was ‘too noisy’ (Picture: Cavendish Press)Police made a sarcastic snub at locals who complained about a force’s helicopter making ‘too much noise’.Greater Manchester Police scrambled a helicopter to Mossley, in Tameside, to catch four suspects at 1am this morning.They had received reports of a stolen car, so used the vehicle to follow it from the air while patrols chased it by road.Using heat cameras on the helicopt
- The One Nation senator posted an image with the phrase 'Building Lives Matter' to her Twitter and Facebook accounts on Wednesday night.
- Hedge fund billionaire John Paulson and wife Jenny are divorcing after more than 20 years of marriage, citing 'irreconcilable differences.'
- Police were on the scene at Westland High School where several people were detained on Wednesday morning, the Franklin County Sheriff's office said.
- CR7 is rested while Dean Henderson is set to start (Pictures: Getty / Eamonn and James Clarke)Cristiano Ronaldo will play no part in Manchester United’s clash with West Ham in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday evening as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rotates his squad for the fixture.The Red Devils secured a dramatic 2-1 victory over the Hammers in the Premier League on Sunday, but their immediate rematch will see United field a drastically different side.David de Gea was the hero at the London Stadium,
- The woman has now been named by Croatian police as Daniela Adamcová, 57, who was born in Slovakia, but lived for many years in the United States, before possibly moving to Ireland and the UK.
- Julien Berthier, 46, of Paris, used polystyrene and epoxy resin to transform an old vessel into what appears to be a rocky formation that has come away from the coast around Marseille, France.
- Chino Johnson (pictured), 27, was with friends in Brixton, south London, just before 9pm on September 12 when two people rode by on a moped and opened fire on the group.
- Kylie Jenner fans think she might be expecting a baby boy (Picture: Backgrid/@KylieJenner/Instagram)As she prepares to welcome her second child with Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner has officially announced the launch of her latest business project, Kylie Baby.The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star revealed how becoming a mother to three-year-old daughter Stormi inspired her to create a ‘clean’ and ‘conscious’ baby care range.The 24-year-old mogul revealed the exciting news o
- Boris Johnson pleaded for calm from the furious French President as the fallout continued over his nuclear submarines pact with Australia and the US
- The Equalities Minister said that those who lost out most when European states controlled Africa were 'old elites' rather than the regular people, in messages handed to Vice News.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!