Mick knew – no matter what happened – he and Linda would face the pregnancy together (Picture: BBC)Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) reiterated his love for wife Linda (Kellie Bright) in EastEnders tonight (May 5), making it clear that they’ll face her pregnancy together.
The landlord of the Queen Vic was left in shock earlier this week when Linda revealed that she was pregnant.
He was delighted at first – over the moon at the prospect of another Carter baby – but reality so
- New South Wales has recorded two new Covid-19 cases with face masks to be mandatory in severalsuburbs.
- Gray, 53, made the remark in an op-ed for MarketWatch ahead of Juneteenth, a new federal holiday which commemorates the emancipation of American slaves in 1865.
- The flight attendant, aged in her 30s, arrived in Brisbane on an Emirates flight on June 5 and tested positive after being released from hotel quarantine.
- Maja Malnar, Nera Lesic and Mom Mikki worked out on the yacht's gymnasium as it sailed through Mykonos before posing forselfies with wine glasses in hand as James Packer watched on.
- A prisoner known as Little Rat scurried away from sensational sex claims he made about a female prison officer out of apparent fear Rebels bikies would 'get him'.
- The Government is set to launch a consultation on new rules that would make it compulsory for British firms above a certain size to publish how much food they waste.
Gary Neville says Chelsea’s Billy Gilmour is ‘technically better’ than Leeds United midfielder Kalvin PhillipsBilly Gilmour impressed during Scotland’s draw with England at Wembley (AFP via Getty)Gary Neville believes Chelsea’s Billy Gilmour is ‘technically better’ than Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips.Gilmour was handed his first senior start for Scotland for their Euro 2020 clash against England at Wembley on Friday night and the 20-year-old shone at the heart of his side’s midfield.Gilmour was named man of the match for his display against Gareth Southgate’s
- Rep. Lauren Boebert, 34, made her comments after a group protested outside the Colorado Christian University Centennial Institute's Western Conservative Summit.
- Michal Dolana (pictured) was sentenced to 21 months in jail last September for attacking his girlfriend, but volunteered to leave Britain in October.
- Pizza Express, Wagamama, Frankie & Benny's, Franco Manca, Chiquito, Tavolino and the D&D London group of restaurants have all pledged to do more to promote doggy bags.
- The European Convention on Human Rights is currently enshrined in British law by the Human Rights Act but has become increasingly unpopular with many Conservatives.
- Queensland Police are calling for the public's help to locate Alan Lace as they mourn the death of beloved Rambo who was killed in action in Maryborough West, Queensland, on Saturday.
- The UK firms are offering staff access to IVF, sperm freezing and treatment with donor eggs. The workplace benefits also include support for same-sex couples.
- The disgraced NRL star was adamant he wanted to remain in general population but the decision was made to transfer him from Parklea prison to Cooma Correctional Centre on May 26.
- Zelda: Breath Of The Wild 2 – a short but sweet tease (pic: Nintendo)Readers discuss the most interesting revelations from this year’s E3, and the biggest disappointments.E3 is over for another year and while the pandemic had a huge effect on what was shown there were still a number of surprising announcements, so we wanted to know which were your favourites and what you were most upset wasn’t there.There was broad agreement that both Microsoft and Nintendo put on decent showca
- Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin – what did you think of it? (pic: Square Enix)A reader is not impressed by the demo of Square Enix’s Dark Souls-inspired Final Fantasy Origin game and advises a major rethink.I have a feeling I’m not going to be the only one talking about E3 being a disappointment this weekend, so I won’t add to much on that front, other than saying it was largely about what I expected. Microsoft and Nintendo were better and the rest were worst,
- Is Game Pass truly unbeatable? (pic: Microsoft)A reader agrees that Microsoft won E3 2021 but that the games it showed are irrelevant compared to the value offered by Xbox Game Pass.I watched the Microsoft E3 showcase last weekend and once again came away with the impression that they are going to win this generation. I’d go further and suggest they will go on to dominate the entire video games industry, likely putting Sony out of business sooner or later. I don’t say this as an Xbox
- BEN ELLIOT: Take only what you want to eat. Waste not, want not. Your eyes are bigger than your stomach… These expressions formed the background to every mealtime.
The rotten core of the Big Apple: How iconic Washington Square Park has become no-go zone for localsDailyMail.com spoke to park visitors after a woman was trampled by terrified crowds trying to flee a man armed with a large knife and a taser during a late-night rave at the Manhattan landmark.
- Instead of letting the truck driver overtake him on the Queensland highway, the ute driver speeds up and merges into the overtaking lane before he loses control and ends up on the other side of the road.
- Newly filed accounts for his main art trading firm reveal his group of UK companies took out a three-year £15 million 'coronavirus large business interruption loan' in October.
- Their concerns come as a senior UK Government source admitted officials have yet to work out how to deal with primates confiscated under legislation.
- via mirror.co.ukCurrently weddings have to take place at a licensed venue which is in a permanent structure but new legislation is being rushed through due to Covid and it will also help people on a tight budget
- Since we launched our War On Food Waste a week ago, letters have poured in from readers who described the mountain of food thrown away in Britain each year as 'tragic'.
- Italy’s players will wear black armbands against Wales (Anadolu Agency via Getty)Italy will wear black armbands in their final Euro 2020 group game against Wales on Sunday as a tribute to Giampiero Boniperti.The former Italy and Juventus striker died earlier this week due to heart failure, just two weeks before his 93rd birthday.Boniperti spent his entire playing career at Juventus between 1946 and 1961, scoring 178 goals in 443 appearances for the club.After ending his playing career, Juv
- Much of the language used in Ben Roberts-Smith's defamation 'trial of the century' against Nine newspapers would be unfamiliar to anyone who had not fought in Afghanistan.
- Clare Axworthy, 42, kept track of her family's typical food waste for two weeks at their home near Plymouth and she was shocked by the results.
- He faces a bitter backlash from Muslim communities in Labour-held Batley and Spen, with even his wife Victoria's Jewish heritage apparently being cited as one reason not to vote Labour.
- The residents of Kirby Estate in Bermondsey, South-East London, are not the only community demonstrating their national pride so forcefully but their display takes some beating.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!