Mick and Linda could be back in The Queen Vic in EastEnders (Picture: BBC)Mick and Linda Carter (Danny Dyer and Kellie Bright) could be set to get back behind the bar of the Queen Vic in EastEnders.
With Linda having discovered the truth about Ian Beale’s (Adam Woodyatt) attack from Sharon (Letitia Dean), she wasted little time in informing Mick.Mick struggled to process the information, and in the coming episodes, he tells Shirley (Linda Henry) the truth.
He pays particular attention to t
- Street Fighter – 30 years of greatness (pic: Capcom)Readers discuss the video game franchises that have been the most consistent in quality over the years, from Metal Gear Solid to Metroid.The subject for this week’s Hot Topic was suggested by reader Ishi, who asked which long-running franchise has had the best track record. How well has it kept up with modern trends and what missteps have been made along the way?With so many franchises celebrating significant anniversaries recently
- Biden left the White House before noon on Friday, hours before the Pentagon held a late-afternoon briefing to reveal that US forces had badly botched a drone strike in Kabul, killing 10 civilians.
- A man whose girlfriend disappeared during a cross-country trip has himself now vanished, his attorney has confirmed. Brian Laundrie's lawyer said he didn't know where the 23 year-old was Friday.
- Gavin Williamson, who has also served as defence secretary, is set to appear on the Prime Minister's honours list, according to reports.
- NSW has recorded 1,331 new Covid-19 cases as residents enjoyed the first weekend ofpicnics after outdoor gathering restrictions were eased.
- Darren McWright's lengthy criminal history has been uncovered by DailyMail.com after he was arrested in connection with the killings of four friends found dead in an SUV dumped in a cornfield.
- PAUL THOMAS: 'It's what he would have wanted.'
- via mirror.co.ukThe family of Anthony Lowe, 52, have begun raising funds for his funeral after their lives were turned ‘upside down’
- Research conducted by Professor Phil Rosenzweig, suggests that the story which 12 Angry Men writer Reginald Rose claimed inspired him is actually a work of fiction.
- Pfizer has voluntarily recalled its drug Chantix - which is used to help people stop smoking - for containing high levels of cancer-causing agents called nitrosamines.
- NSW Police arrived at Sydney Park, in busloads on Saturday morning ready to prevent anti-lockdown demonstrators massing, as the major operation blocked several roads in the area.
- Lauren Dickason, 40, stood silently in the dock at Timaru District Court in New Zealand yesterday after the bodies of her three daughters were found by her husband Graham.
- Thursday would have been the 28th birthday of the RAF gunner Corrie McKeague who went missing during a night out in Bury St Edmunds in the early hours of September 24, 2016.
- Russia's state-owned energy firm, Gazprom, is now facing an investigation into the rise in price and more than 40 MEPs last night accused the company of 'deliberate market manipulation'.
- Four police officers arrived at the home of missing 'van life girl' Gabby Petit's fiancé Brian Laundrie as supporters ask 'where's Gabby?' and jeer for him to reveal the truth about her disappearance.
- Tiggy Legge-Bourke has been offered six-figuredamages from the BBC over false claims made by Martin Bashir to obtain his Panorama interview with Princess Diana in 1995.
- More than 2,000 police officers will be ready for scores of anti-lockdown protesters planning to storm Melbourne's CBD from 12pm on Saturday.
- A couple from Alabama, Dusty and Tristan Graham, known for their staunchopposition to the COVID-19 vaccine have both died from the disease within weeks of one another.
- Boris Johnson, President Joe Biden and Australian prime minister Scott Morrison announced the new pact on Wednesday night, provoking uproar from China and France.
- Australia says it 'understands France's deep disappointment' after it recalled its ambassador from Down Under and the United States over a new military pact between the two nations and UK.
- Deathloop – not as hard as you’d think (pic: Bethesda)A reader describes his disappointment at Bethesda’s Deathloop and his puzzlement at the large number of perfect review scores.I was pretty upset when I read GC’s review of Deathloop. I’d already pre-ordered the game, based on Arkane’s previous Dishonored games and Prey, which I love, and since their preview was mostly positive I felt pretty confident Deathloop was going to be good too. About as confident as
- Psychonauts 2 – great game, but it’s very easy (pic: Microsoft)A reader argues that companies worried about games being too hard also need to make sure they’re difficult enough for more experienced players.It’s always interesting to watch a new fad take hold with video games, not least because of how quickly it can happen. For decades gamers have been complaining about developers’ refusal to let them do something as simple as redefine the buttons in a game and sudde
- JIMMY CARR: It was late 1999 the first time I got up on stage. I told a few jokes and could see this glimmer, like 'Oh, maybe I could do this.'
- JOHN HUMPHRYS: I'm usually a bit of a grump when it comes to great sporting triumphs. I still yearn for the days of amateur sport when the great athletes did it for glory, not greed.
- The LG Extreme Home Cinema claims to come with 'everything you need except the popcorn'. You can watch in style on a huge 325 in screen. All you need is £1.2 million.
- A detailed timeline released by the Pentagon on Friday, when compared against prior reporting on how aid worker Zemari Ahmadi spent his day on August 29, reveals sequence of events.
- A meat and potato pie was named winner of the prestigious British Pie Awards last night, beating a record number of vegan entries.
- The first shipment of Moderna vaccines have arrived in Australia, with one million doses expected to be in the country from this weekend.
- The pair are reportedly the only two pro dancers out of 18 who have not been vaccinated for the BBC hit show, which is hosted by Claudia Winkelman and Tess Daly.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!