Huge scenes this week for Tiffany (Picture: BBC)The following article contains spoilers for this week’s EastEnders episodes, which can now be viewed on BBC iPlayer in the form of a boxset.Tiffany Butcher (Maisie Smith) faces the wrath of husband Keegan (Zack Morris) in upcoming scenes, after Bernie Taylor (Clair Norris) collapses.
Viewers will know that Tiff had been supplying Bernie, who is pregnant with Rainie and Stuart Highway’s (Tanya Franks and Ricky Champ) baby,
- The hunt for missing Brian Laundrie took a twist just before noon Wednesday when police divers arrived at the vast swampland Carlton Reserve on the fourth day of the search.
- A map of Australia's quake hotspots shows areas dotted all across the country, as Victorians brace for a series of aftershocks after the record 5.9 magnitude quake on Wednesday.
- The woman, who speaks ‘perfect English’, was found covered in blood waving at a fisherman on the isle of Krk in Croatia. Her empty purse was also later found around 500 metres away
- WWE superstar Baron Happy CorbinBaron ‘Happy’ Cobrin has opened up about his love for the macabre and how it actually helps him as a WWE superstar.The former King of the Ring winner has been fascinated with serial killers for a long time and has even built up his own collection of oddities over the years – including a real human skull – with some pieces in particular held in high esteem by the man himself.He exclusively told Metro.co.uk: ‘My favourite piece is I&rsq
- The Royal Mail cleaner had help from her partner Jamie, 41, as they embarked on the project to make the home they bought two years ago "about the things we love"
- Three ICE officers suffered non-life-threatening injuries during the assault on Tuesday, when a group from a plan carrying single adult men stormed another recently arrived flight in Port-au-Prince.
- Lisa Blagden, 20, from Portsmouth, passed out through loss of blood as she gave birth to Ivory Rose in at home and was unable to revive the baby girl when she came round.
- German Shepherd Max’s vocal skills were on full display in the hilarious viral video as he howled along to the ballad
- A reader tells agony aunt Coleen Nolan that her passion for the father of her children reignited when he moved on and got a girlfriend - but is there too much water under the bridge?
- Mark Butcher hopes England can field a strong side in Australia (Picture: Getty)Mark Butcher has revealed that he’s ‘slightly furious’ at the idea of some of England’s players boycotting the upcoming Ashes tour of Australia, calling on more of them to commit to the trip.Recent reports have suggested that several England’s senior players are considering pulling out of the tour amid concerns over the Covid-19 restrictions in place Down Under. It’s understoo
- Today marks National Fitness Day (Picture: Getty)These days, ‘fitness’ is a loaded word. Whether it triggers feelings of determination and motivation in you, or guilt and shame in someone else, fitness is inescapably intertwined in so many different emotions.But, this National Fitness Day, we’re keeping things positive.From martial arts to mental health, we spoke to five women about what fitness means to them.Fran, Manchester‘Fitness is becoming the best version of m
- Mpanzu Bambenga (right) was among those who took the Dutch state to court (Picture: Getty)A Dutch court has ruled that border police can use ethnicity as a criteria for selecting people for checks when they come into the country.The case was brought to the Hague District Court after Mpanzu Bamenga, a city councillor from Eindhoven, was selected for a check on a flight home from Rome partly because he ‘didn’t look Dutch’.
Mr Bamenga said: ‘Every time that I’m coming
Good Morning Britain has been hit with a flurry of Ofcom complaints following its recent interview with Shamima Begum.The ISIS bride and former east London schoolgirl appeared live on the programme from a prison camp north of Syria on September 15, prompting 273 complaints.During the interview with hosts Richard Madeley and Susanna Reid, the 22-year-old told GMB that she ‘would rat
- A lucky customer of Pronto Pizza at 62 W 48th St went for a pizza slice but ended up purchasing the ticket that would change their life forever. They will be given $191.5million, after paying 37% in federal taxes.
Meghan Trainor opens up about panic disorder battle: ‘I’m not ashamed to say I’m on antidepressants’Meghan Trainor has revealed she is on antidepressants to help combat panic disorder (Picture: Dominik Bindl/Getty Images)Singer Meghan Trainor has revealed she has been battling a panic disorder and previously suffered a panic attack on live TV.The All About That Bass hitmaker, 27, opened up in a new interview and she recalled having a panic attack during a live appearance in 2016.Speaking to People magazine, the former coach on The Voice UK explained she had been on CBS This Morning with presen
- Critics have been disappointed by The Sopranos prequel Many Saints of Newark which they say fails to chronicle Tony's rise to power.
- Louise Carter, 39, was admitted to Scunthorpe General Hospital in August last year while experiencing extreme pain which developed into vomiting, hallucinations and fever
Ian Wright praises Aaron Ramsdale and Takehiro Tomiyasu and rates Arsenal’s chances against TottenhamAaron Ramsdale and Takehiro Tomiyasu have impressed Arsenal icon Ian Wright (Picture: Getty)Ian Wright believes Arsenal new boys Aaron Ramsdale and Takehiro Tomiyasu have made an immediate impression and helped ‘silence’ the club’s critics ahead of this weekend’s north London derby clash with Tottenham.Arsenal successfully bounced back from three opening defeats in the Premier League to beat both Norwich and Burnley and confidence will be high as they prepare to welcome f
- As noted by the Court of Appeal, puberty blockers have been used to aid trans young people since the early 90s (Picture: Getty Images)It would be an understatement to say that I was ecstatic that the Court of Appeal overturned a judgement made last November, which saw some young trans people cut off from life-saving treatment.The treatment consists of access to puberty blockers, which temporarily pause the effects of pubescence as it can cause trans kids deep distress. They are safe to use, and
- What surprises will Nintendo have in store this Christmas? (pic: YouTube)A 40 minute long Nintendo Direct has suddenly been announced for Thursday, and no-one’s sure exactly what it will be about.It’s always expect the unexpected with Nintendo, but announcing a 40 minute Nintendo Direct just a day before it’s scheduled to go live is surprising even by their standards.As is typical, they haven’t said what will be shown but normally for a Nintendo Direct at this time of yea
- Does your little one love Fish Fingers? If so Birds Eye and Iceland are launching an exciting search to find one lucky child who will have the chance to become the new 'mini' Captain Birds Eye
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady is calling out the NFL for going soft. The 44-year-old thinks the league is trying to protect quarterbacks, but has put defensive players in a tough spot.
- Ben Townsend, 34, had just painted the floor of his basement apartment in Fort Wayne, Indiana, when he realised he had left his credit card, keys and ID on the other side of the dark paint.
- As many as 100 people are believed to have been involved in several brawls inside a Columbus, Ohio high school that required pepper spray to be used and led to the fire alarm being pulled.
- A government bid to revamp British Rail's logo hit the brakes today after the designer who dreamt up the original in 1964 branded it 'a load of old b****ks'.
- Tony Soprano is back, and considerably younger (Picture: Barry Wetcher/ Warner Bros.)Arguably the greatest, most influential show of all time, The Sopranos transformed the screen landscape.Over six seasons, it won innumerable awards, gave birth to the ‘Golden Age’ of television and invented the box set phenomenon.
All of which makes its first big-screen spin-off, released more than 20 years after it originally aired, kind of a massive deal. But until now, it’s been kept tightly
- Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams said he first thought Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Oprah Winfrey interview had a good chance of winning an award at the Emmys but says high audience figures weren't enough to give them the win
- Department of Health statistics showed there were 747 admissions on September 18, the latest. This was down from the same time last week. there were also 166 deaths, a slight drop from last week.
- Troopers Maxwell Nicholls and Declan Coutts, 24, allegedly subjected their Northern Irish roommate Trooper Scott Alexander to a 'prolonged bullying' campaign by making slurs about the IRA.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!