(Picture: BBC)EastEnders star Jake Wood is to exit the show in an explosive storyline as the character of Max Branning is being written out after 15 years.
Max will leave at the end of Jake’s current contract in a dramatic storyline that will culminate a huge strand for the character. Max will not be killed off, with the door open for a future return.
Talking about his departure from the show Jake said: ‘I’ve had 15 wonderful years at EastEnders and have made some truly great f
- via metro.co.uk
- The newly crowned 2020 minor premiers have been rocked by sexual allegations involving a former female staff member, several star players and two current staff.
- University of Michigan, Purdue, Ohio State andUniversity of Florida are among the growing list of schools that have changed their 2021 schedules to eliminate the week-long spring recess.
- Joleen Maguire, from West Belfast, has been living in a hostel with her children, aged one and eight months, while she waits to be given a permanent home but says mould has given her babies chest infections and coughs
- Victoria's police minister Lisa Neville through a hissy fit upon learning in the media that Australian Defence Force personnel were to be deployed at Melbourne quarantine hotels.
- England and Wales will see a "very big change" on Wednesday as the warm temperatures and sunny skies are replaced by cloud and rain, alongside a "distinctly colder feel"
- Daniel Andrews let it slip that Victoria's restrictions could be eased even quicker than originally planned in his roadmap to recovery.
- 'Every four years we are told the same thing, that this is the most important election of our lifetime. But this one is,' said Markle, 39, in the video clip broadcast as part of the Time 100.
- Appearing at a rally in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, the president praised police officers for roughing up journalists like Ali Velshi, who was hurt covering riots.
- Australians who've been working from home during the coronavirus crisis are expected to miss out on $1.1billion in unclaimed expenses but there are things you can do so you don't miss out.
- Nikki Teixeira's 18-month-old son Logan went red and became drowsy after eating some of the Trolls World Tour hand sanitiser his grandma mistook for food due to the packaging
Sibling rivalries have always been a thing – Serena v Venus, Jackie v Joan Collins… and Enola and Sherlock.Perhaps lesser-known (for now), Enola Holmes is the little sister to the famous detective, and she was a creation of American author Nancy Springer.Her novels provide the foundation for Netflix’s new filmWho will star in Enola Holmes and when is it out?Who is in t
- Samuel and Lupe Aukuso were watching TV with their baby daughter and son, 3, (all pictured) in their home in Sydney's west on Monday when two masked men armed with a gun barged in.
- All NSW residents may be able to enter the sunshine state sooner than expected after no untraceable cases of coronavirus were recorded in the last two weeks.
- Earlier this month President Trump ordered federal agencies to cancel taxpayer-funded racial sensitivity training programs, and on Tuesday he announced that the ban also applies to contractors.
- Vanessa Bryant on Tuesday posted images showing memorabilia from her late husband Kobe's basketball career. On Monday, she denied her mom's claims of being forced from her home.
- Dale Vincent Symons, 26, was refused entry to the Sunshine State after driving to a border checkpoint at Goondiwindi on September 6.
- GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING. A dog breeding business in northern NSW, was raided by the RSPCA last week for the second time since 2015, according to activists.
- Max Fox-Andrews runs The Windsor Hotel in South Perth in Western Australia and has six job applications he cannot fill.
- Rittenhouse, 17, is charged with intentional homicide and other charges for fatally shooting two and injuring one during a confrontation on August 25, the third night of protests in Kenosha.
- A man has been arrested over the alleged importation of illegal firearm parts and drug manufacturing equipment in New South Wales.
- Footage has emerged of Phillip Island's fairy penguins being held up on their nightly walk by a stubborn mother goose.
- William LeCroy, 50, had become obsessed with witchcraft after being discharged from the army and claimed he mistakenly believed victim Joann Tiesler, 30, was a childhood babysitter who had allegedly sexually abused him
- William Wall, 14, was last seen heading out for his daily jog along the Yarra Ranges' Warburton Trail at 6.45am on Tuesday, promising his family he would be back in 15 minutes.
- With international travel out of Australia banned until at least December 2020, many holidaymakers are looking at local destinations as a safe bet for a travel buzz in 2021.
- Russia Today's parody video features Trump's face superimposed on the body of a man with a similarly stocky build and a campy yellow wig - paired with real audio clips of the president.
- Dwayne Freeman, from Cremlin, Dublin, is relieved the wallet was returned to him and now wants to buy the mysterious woman chocolates and flowers to say thank you
- The video showing students from the private school on Sydney's north shore being interviewed by popular TikTok account Fonzie Gomez sees the boys asked to name the worst suburbs in Sydney.
- Qantas will resume flights between Sydney and Adelaide on Thursday while Jetstar has announced a 36-hour 'flash sale' of tickets for the two cities kicking off at midday on Wednesday.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia's Deputy Governor Guy Debelle confirmed negative interest rates, where borrowers are paid to have a loan, had been seriously considered.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!