(Picture: BBC)Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) takes drastic action to remain in control in EastEnders tonight (September 17).
Chantelle (Jessica Plummer) was desperate to escape her abuser, and therefore she decided to tag along on the Taylor clan’s family holiday after Mitch Baker (Roger Griffiths) begged her to come.
Gray’s suspicions were raised and thus he prevented Mia and Mackenzie for going on the trip, leaving Chantelle devastated that her escape plan had been foiled. East
- via metro.co.uk
- The Prime Minister revealed on Tuesday that he is considering a 'traffic light system' that would allow people entering Australia from Covid-safe countries to avoid hotel quarantine.
PICTURED: Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein is seen walking through Washing DC airport without a maskA maskless Dianne Feinstein, of CA, was caught on camera traversing her way through Dulles International Airport on Friday, with the images first aired by Fox News' Tucker Carlson Monday.
- Fine Kula, who was a part of Cronulla's pre-season NRL training squad, was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma in early 2020.
- A dope new facility in rural NSW is cultivating the state's first locally grown medical grade cannabis oil extract, which will become commercially available to patients suffering chronic conditions next month.
- The TV show and the licensing and endorsement agreements it brought were among Trump's biggest money-makers, The New York Times reported Monday.
- Emergency services were called after a 4WD towing a camper trailer hit a sedan in Nowendoc, in the NSW Northern Tablelands, at 12.20pm on Saturday.
- Police were called to Tyagarah Beach on the New South Wales far north coast around 7.30am on Sunday following complaints about a party that was taking place.
- A fellow passenger filmed as the distressed woman had a 'meltdown', screaming and clambering onto seats during the flight to Detroit on Sunday
- Fadi Faouri justified his actions and his refusal to say 'black lives matter' during a Fox News interview, Monday. Speaking to Tucker Carlson, Faouri declared himself to be 'a free man'.
- The panellists on Monday night were discussing if it was fair that those in locked down Melbourne could be fined $5,000 for having more people than allowed over for a barbecue.
- The 35-year-old View co-host gave birth on Monday night. A representative for McCain says her and daughter are 'happy and healthy'.
Lightning strikes! Tampa Bay wins its second Stanley Cup with a 2-0 Game 6 win over the Dallas StarsThe Tampa Bay Lightning won their second Stanley Cup with a 2-0 Game 6 win over the Dallas Stars in Edmonton on Monday. Meanwhile fans in Tampa celebrated outside the team's arena.
- The family of a teenager allegedly involved in a horror Pyrmont knife attack that left a father-of-one blinded have offered up a whopping $700,000 to secure his release.
- High street pharmacies have suspended bookings for over-65s due to a shortage of the flu vaccine, with demand estimated at 10 times what it was last year
- An Australian retail gianthas been slammed for taking nearly six months to pay some suppliers, despite claiming almost $60million in taxpayer funds.
- Western Australian man John Alexander Roy, 55, could be extradited back to Australia after he allegedly tried to import $1billion worth of drugs into the country
- Kamala Harris referred to the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg as 'Notorious BIG' instead of her famous moniker 'Notorious RBG'.
Cardinal George Pell to return to Rome for first time since his child abuse allegations were quashedCatholic Cardinal George Pell, 79, is expected to depart Sydney on Tuesday but the reason for his visit to the Vatican remains unknown.
- A young man panicked after diving into the Pacific Ocean in Encinitas, San Diego County, to swim with what he thought was a basking shark, only to realise it might be a great white
- Welfare recipients will soon have to use facial recognition technology (pictured) to access government benefits like JobSeeker as $250 million is set to be spent to upgrade online systems.
- International student Reese Chamberlain, 18, at the University of Edinburgh, says he has lost weight after promises of three meals a day have not come to fruition
- Parscale was hospitalized after he reportedly threatened to harm himself Sunday. He had ten firearms at his Fort Lauderdale mansion, according to police records.
- Used cars that were hardly popular when they were new are among the most sought-after secondhand vehicles in Australia. Global car supplyshortages have created an unusual situation.
- Bianca Stone, from Queensland, bought the L.O.L Surprise! doll from a local Coles for her daughter on Monday before getting an X-rated surprise.
- Made to the US strategic Command in Nebraska, the request is said to be part of a strategy to pressure Moscow into renegotiating the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty before the election.
- Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York, has ordered an investigation into whether Donald Trump paid his share of city taxes, saying it was highly likely he had not given Sunday night's New York Times report.
- Dennis Crowe, 72, was walking home in Eccles, Salford, when he claims a young motorist sped round the corner and almost hit him, before a confrontation saw the pensioner savagely beaten
- These are the five things to watch out for as Donald Trump and Joe Biden face off in the first of three Presidential TV debates
- New South Wales has recorded its fourth day with zero community transmission.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!