(Picture; BBC)Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) has concerns in EastEnders regarding who grassed on them about the robbery, but just how far will he go in order to get answers?
With Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace) desperate for cash, she proposed that Phil (Steve McFadden) help her carry out a robbery.
In spite of his initial refusal, Phil ultimately agreed to assist, and soon enough, several of Walford’s finest were involved in the heist.
However, things didn’t exactly go according to plan, and
- Senior Treasury ministers are waiting until the UK is past the worst of the coroanvirus pandemic before looking at tax rises, The Telegraph reported.
- The Prime Minister is facing a growing backlash, once again, for the way in which he's implemented the latest coronavirus restrictions, ahead of a vote on the tougher new tiers next week
- An army of volunteers is being trained how to administer the life-changing Covid jab as Britain prepares for the imminent launch of the biggest vaccine campaign in history.
- Gary Marston, 41, struck the rider from behind as she rode in a dedicated cycle lane in Aylestone Road, Aylestone, Leicester in December last year.
- Face-to-face negotiations resumed yesterday after EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier arrived in London, a week after one of his team tested positive for coronavirus.
- MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: In an age when many know nothing of the past, a TV series such as Netflix's The Crown is in danger of becoming the official version of events.
- Leaked documents reveal its soldiers are already monitoring cyberspace for Covid-19 content to find out how British citizens are being targeted online.
- MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: We were promised an end to chopping and changing only a week ago. Yet the Government continues to swerve and switch its position.
- Feminist groups say they were 'disappointed' by the scant public attention given to an official day for the 'elimination of violence against women' last Wednesday.
- Sir Keir Starmer and his team will meet the Government's Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Medical Officer before deciding whether the Labour Party will supportthe three tier plan.
- The British branch of the La Leche League (LLLGB) is offering to provide breastfeeding support to transgender women, who were born male.
- Jacob Rees-Mogg, Leader of the House of Commons, has pledged to reverse a controversial ruling that gave all MPs anonymity when being investigated by Parliament's sleaze watchdog.
- According to the latest data, 272,254 Americans have died after testing positive for Covid-19, by far the largest number in the world, and infections are not slowing down
- Carl Sayer, a professor at University College London, stumbled on the plant when he went to survey the pond at Heydon, about 24 miles north of Norwich, shortly after the country's first lockdown ended.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan has told Scotland Yard to double its target for new BAME recruits from 19 per cent to 40 per cent by 2022 to better reflect the capital's population.
- PlayStation 5 – not an impulse purchase (pic: Sony)A reader laments the fact that he can’t afford a PS5 or its games and wonders whether a gaming PC is his only other option.If I’m to judge by the majority of people that have one (those that didn’t have them stolen by delivery drivers), the PlayStation 5 is a really great console, with a ground-breaking controller, and some surprisingly good launch games. Unfortunately though I’ll never know. Certainly not at launch
- A good first impression (pic: Sony)A reader offers his appraisal of the PlayStation 5, its controller, and its games, and explains why he’s glad he pre-ordered it.Having managed to snag a pre-order I’ve been lucky enough to spend some time with the PlayStation 5 and some games. Here’s my initial thoughts.The consoleI don’t actually mind the design of the console or its size (my wife isn’t a fan though!). It also fits in the TV stand, which is good. The only issue is
- JON SOPEL:When Donald Trump flew to meet Kim Jung Un for their historic meeting in June, 2018, the one thing I'm told the president obsessed about was what it would all look like.
- Deborah James has inspired countless patients by sharing her experience of the disease on Radio 5 Live. However, after being told she was disease free in January, further tests showed it has returned.
- Tourists have been ordered to stay away from Queensland's world heritage-listed island as Sydney prepares to swelter through another day of 40C plus temperatures.
- Some students could be given grades with asterisks next to them to indicate to higher education colleges that they should look kindly on certain applicants.
- Sir Philip's Arcadia Group, which is owned by his wife Tina, is expected to call in administrators tomorrow morning, putting the future of up to 500 shops and 13,000 jobs in jeopardy.
- Margaret Newton, 82, was shopping with her grandson Mark when she was stopped by two environmental protection officers in Windsor - now she faces a fine as big as her weekly pension
- Typhoons were launched after two Tu-142 Bear F planes used for anti-submarine warfare and maritime patrol were detected near UK airspace
- The owner of The Ivy brasserie chain and his wife Patricia said their Food From The Heart campaign will help feed children in poverty across the UK in December and into 2021.
- The ban on cruising has had a grave ripple effect on travel agents, tour operators, hotels, food suppliers, bus companies and baggage handlers.
- Staff were heard arguing with officers in the street outside Frog in Covent Garden, run by former MasterChef finalist Adam Handling.
- Joe Joyce showed impressive heart in his win over Daniel Dubois (Getty)Tyson Fury has sent a message of congratulations to Joe Joyce following his KO victory over Daniel Dubois on Saturday evening.In an event contest at London’s Church House, Joyce registered the 12th win of his professional career in surprising circumstances as Dubois felt he could not continue in the 10th round due to an injury to his left eye.Joyce’s jab had been a problem for Dubois throughout the fight and anoth
- Chris Pinto, 32, suffered critical head injuries at Mudjimba skate park, on Queensland's Sunshine coast, on Tuesday
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!