Bailey meets a mysterious stranger – but is she in terrible danger? (Picture: BBC)Bailey Baker’s (Kara-Leah Fernandes) disappearance has left the Taylors fearing the worst in EastEnders.
The young girl vanished last week, after she left a note for her family – detailing her reasons for running away.Karen (Lorraine Stanley) and Mitch (Roger Grrifiths) were, of course, horrified to discover that she’d done a runner, and in scenes this week, they make a telly appeal.
- via metro.co.uk
Caitlyn Jenner says she's not Republican but a 'compassionate disrupter' in first election interviewCaitlyn Jenner spoke to Hannity on Wednesday night in her first interview since declaring, on April 23, that she was running as a Republican challenger to Gavin Newsom.
- Barry Morphew was arrested this week, a year after his partner Suzanne Morphew disappeared - he claimed she had left her home in Colorado, US, to go on a bike ride but never returned
- Gum Tong (right), owner of Pete's Diner, a Washington, DC eatery popular with members of Congress, says she's owed money by Richard Potcner (left), the QAnon conspiracy theorist.
- The baby's body was found wrapped in a pink towel by staff at the Bradford waste facility on August 20 last year. Officers had made a desperate plea to find the mum of the girl
- Shelley Banders, a mother-of-two from southwest Gippsland in rural Victoria, was shocked to spot a koala hanging upside down from the roof of her farmhouse.
- Rep. Kat Cammack made the allegations in a letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday, sharing Facebook posts that advertise illegal border crossing services.
- The annual Eta Aquariids meteor shower will be most visible for Australian stargazers on Thursday night but can be seen by the naked eye until the end of the week, according to astronomers.
Sydneysiders grow 'complacent' as QR codes check-ins drop by 20% after NSW records new Covid-19 caseCustomer Service Minister Victor Dominello said Sydneysiders had become 'complacent' as new data revealed QR check-ins through Service NSW have fallen by 20% after state's shock new case
- Officer Garrett Rolfe, 27, shot Rayshard Brooks, also 27, fatally twice in the back as he ran from cops outside a Wendy's in South Atlanta on June 12 of last year.
New South Wales records one new Covid case as state reveals new restrictions including masks indoorsFace masks will be mandatory indoors and dancing will be banned across Sydney this weekend after a husband and wife in Sydney's eastern suburbs tested positive to Covid.
- The Sirius building overlooking the Opera House is undergoing a full renovation with 76 apartments up for grabs with a one-bedroom unit starting at $1.7million.
- The Western Sydney Local Health District warned locals against handling or going near bats over fears humans could catch Australian bat lyssavirus (ABLV).
- WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES: April, 28, and a cousin, were left with severe burns after the portable heater, which was brought to the pub by a customer, exploded next to them
- Jan Leeming, 79, said she was 'angry and upset' to see a show similar to something she pitched in 2017 air on television with Canadian comedian Katherine Ryan at the helm.
- Cooper Gardner, 16, suffered a traumatic brain injury during a junior varsity baseball game. He was a student at Bath High School near Lansing in Michigan.
- In the second of two incidents on Friday, Clare House Primary School in Beckenham sent out a letter saying a child had been approached by a hooded man in Kelsey Park.
- Vicki Jacob's son Joel was a student at Exeter College when he died after taking cocaine and ecstasy during a night out with friends.
- PAUL THOMAS on... Meghan Markle's book
- Glasgow-born Mr Cowan joined the Mail in 1951 and remained with the paper for 36 years. He worked firstly as a sub-editor before going on to hold several senior positions on the paper.
The sad reason this 1970s 'Brady Bunch' home at 60 Norman Parade Clayfield in Brisbane is being soldA 1971 architecturally designed residence at Norman Parade in the inner-north suburb of Clayfield in Brisbane, Queensland, is being sold for a heartbreaking reason.
- Clare Connor, who is set to become the club's first woman president in October, wants to celebrate Heyhoe Flint' with a statue or a gate at the Home of Cricket.
- Caitlyn Jenner spoke to Hannity on Wednesday night in her first interview since declaring, on April 23, that she was running as a Republican challenger to Gavin Newsom.
- Grieving Sydney mother-of-six Leila Abdullah, who lost three of her children in a horrific car crash last year, has been named as mother of the year.
- According to an email circulated by CEO Sundar Pichai, around 60 per cent of Google employees are expected in the office each week while another 20 per cent will be assigned to new office locations.
- A 40-year-old man has been charged in relation to the attempted murder of notorious gang member Samer Marcus, 45, who was shot in the head at close range on November 6 in Sydney's southwest.
- The swan had a lucky escape after the incident in the Catchwater Drain in Lincoln, on Sunday, was reported to the Yorkshire Swan and Rescue Hospital, which quickly came to the rescue to free the bird
- He visited HineSight optometrist at 1pm on April 30, which is located below Sofitel Wentworth in Sydney's CBD - and is currently being used to quarantine returned travellers.
- The 'lucky' first names most likely to win big with Lotto in Australia have been officially announced - and if you happen to be named Jack or Jill it is very good news.
- The intake center opened just over a week ago and has the capacity to hold about 1,000 children - but was already housing 710 migrant children as of Wednesday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!