- Earl Spencer said he was approached by Netflix about using the family estate of Althorp, in Northamptonshire, for the series. But he refused their request because The Crown is 'inaccurate'.
- Mathieu Debuchy says Arsenal defender William Saliba is welcome back at Saint-Etienne (Telefoot/Getty)Former Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy insists William Saliba would be ‘welcome’ back at Saint-Etienne in January.Saliba was signed in a £27 million deal from Saint-Etienne last year and remained on loan with the French club last season.The 19-year-old made the move to England in the summer and began trainign with the first team but he has not yet been handed his Arsenal debut
- A schoolbus carrying 40 children has collided with a car in Sydney, injuring two children.
- A lawyer acting for missing woman Melissa Caddick has told a court hearing that the businesswoman's brother is assisting police 'in a murder investigation.'
- President Donald Trump spent time on his call with U.S. troops bragging about his own record, noting the record stock market high this week and claiming COVID vaccines will start being delivered next week.
- The Galleri test, which was developed in the United States will be used on 165,000 NHS patients next year. The test is designed to find cancer DNA from a patient's blood before they become symptomatic.
- Your daily horoscope ahead (Picture: Getty/metro.co.uk)Get ready for the day ahead with your star sign’s daily horoscope for today, November 27, 2020.
Sagittarius and Capricorn, there’s news on the money front, while Cancers should expect some intense emotions to flare.
Leo, it’s time to get productive, and Pisces, today’s the day to make a decision.
Read on for your daily forecast below.
What star sign are you?Aries: March 21 to April 20Taurus: April 21 to May 21Gemini:
- Decommissioning was an 'afterthought' when the industry was established in the UK, said Parliament's Public Accounts Committee.
- Liam Gallagher lifted the lid on a possible Oasis reunion (Picture: Rex / Getty)Liam Gallagher has claimed brother Noel turned down £100million for an Oasis reunion.During an appearance on the Jonathan Ross Show, which airs on Saturday, the Wonderwall singer lifted the lid on a possible comeback.Speaking about their infamous feud, he confessed he doesn’t think a chart shock is on the cards.When the idea of a potential Zoom reunion was floated – so they didn’t have to be i
- Kate is seeking ways to provide better support for families with children aged under five. She is concerned that a poor start is a cause of social problems such as family breakdown and addiction
- Regulators will now examine the Oxford University and AstraZeneca jab - questions were raised about the results of their vaccine trial which had 90% protection against coronavirus
- Matt Lucas spoke about his insecurities on the Jonathan Ross Show (Picture: Channel 4)Great British Bake Off host Matt Lucas has revealed that he lost his hair at just six years of age.The comedian and presenter spoke about his insecurities during Saturday’s episode of The Jonathan Ross show, saying that he developed comedy characters to deal with them.‘I started out actually always in character because I think growing up, I lost my hair when I was six,’ he said on the programm
- Charity worker Melanie had just been told of her £30,000 People's Postcode Lottery win
- The Health Lottery is offering players two FREE tickets when they register
- Lashana Lynch shared her thoughts on the next James Bond (Picture: Getty)Lashana Lynch has opened up about the possibility of a black actor playing James Bond in the future, and doesn’t want the castimg to be seen as a ‘New Age thing’. The actress, 32, who was cast as the new 007 Nomi in No Time To Die, spoke out about the reactions to her role from critics. She told GQ: ‘White patriarchy will always have something to say when it comes to things like that, but t
- Nicholas Richards was caught red-handed by security officers from private police force My Local Bobby (MLB). They handcuffed him and waited for the real police to arrive in Piccadilly, London.
- Coal exports to the Asian nation have dropped 96 per cent in the first three weeks of November as 82 Australian ships laden with 8.8 million tonnes of coal are left floating off Chinese ports.
- Julie-Ann Finney fears 'absolutely' more deaths will occur following the release of the report into alleged war crimes in Afghanistan.
- EXCLUSIVE New figures show there are on average 20 more headers per game than the 1960s, 70s or 80s, which could have a worrying impact on health over time
- A schoolbus carrying 40 children has collided with another bus in Sydney, injuring two children.
- Australian Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert's relationship with an Israeli citizen was the reason she was stopped at Tehran airport in 2018 and imprisoned in the Middle East on espionage charges.
- Tamara Saukin, 44, of Staten Island, had been partaking in one of her daily strolls through Cloves Lake Park, in Sunnyside, when she disappeared at around 6:30am on November 18.
- Boris Johnson faces a Tory cronyism revolt after trying to secure a £90,000-a-year party post for a 'political novice' Ross Kempsell, who is one of fiancée Carrie Symonds's best friends.
- The UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak yesterday did not rule out raising income tax, VAT or National Insurance in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
GQ Men of the Year Awards: Jack Whitehall dubs 2020 a ‘s**tastrophe’: ‘How long ago does Tiger King feel?’Jack Whitehall hosted 2020’s GQ Men of the Year Awards (Picture: PA)Jack Whitehall used his GQ Men of the Year Awards 2020 in association with Hugo Boss opening monologue to lay into the government as well as the star-studded Imagine video as he lamented the ‘s**tastrophe’ of 2020. The comedian, 32, was filmed speaking to an empty auditorium, saying: ‘We are here at the stunning Coliseum Theatre. Ah theatres, do you remember them? No, me neither.‘We were actual
- They are examining leaked recordings of two online training sessions for trail hunters - which allegedly include discussions on how to get round the anti-hunting law.
Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas ‘thinking about second baby’ after settling into life with daughter WillaJoe Jonas and Sophie Turner are loving life as new parents (Picture: BACKGRID)Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are reportedly thinking about expanding their family after settling into parenthood with their four-month-old daughter Willa. The Game Of Thrones actress, 25, and her Jonas Brothers beau, 31, are reportedly hoping to have a ‘large family’ after welcoming their first child in July. A source told Us Weekly: ‘Joe and Sophie are already trying to have another baby. Th
- MP for Slough Tan Dhesi says his town has been made into a ‘special case’ (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Slough’s MP Tan Dhesi says his community has been ‘segregated’ from its neighbours, as it is the only town in Berkshire moving into tier three rules after lockdown.Other towns and cities are being moved onto the strictest level of restrictions in regional clusters, but on a map depicting the new system, Slough is a tiny red island in a sea of orange, tier two areas.Slough
- Alex Bourne approached the Health Secretary with a WhatsApp message, offering the services of his new manufacturing firm Hinpack, the Guardian reports
- If the Government wants people to adhere to the restrictions, it needs to expand the mass testing programme, increase sick pay and do more to support the hardest-hit sectors
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!