- Delivery drones are carrying cargo including test samples, medicine, PPE and Covid-19 testing kits in the Argyll & Bute region in Scotland.
- Graeme Souness says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has work to do at Man Utd (Pictures: Sky Sports / Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s ‘biggest challenge’ at Manchester United is how to get the best out of inconsistent Red Devils forward Anthony Martial, according to Graeme Souness.Martial became the most expensive teenager in history when Man United spent an initial £36million to sign him from Monaco in 2015.Despite showing glimpses of his undoubted potential, there is a feeling t
- The Chancellor said the dates contained within Boris Johnson's roadmap for easing restrictions are the 'earliest dates by which things can happen'.
- A chasm called the North Rift on Friday before breaking off (Picture: Reuters/British Antarctic Survey)A huge iceberg nearly as large as Greater London has broken off the Antarctic ice shelf near a British research station.The British Antarctic Survey (BAS) said on Friday that the 1,270 square km (490 square m) block had broken off from the 150-metre-thick Brunt Ice Shelf.It came almost a decade after scientists first saw massive cracks had formed in the shelf.But on Friday, a crack in the ice w
Ellie Goulding has revealed how she managed to keep her pregnancy under wraps by so long – stealing her husband’s coat.
The singer, 34, is expecting her first child with husband Caspar Jopling, but waited until she was eight months pregnant to reveal the couple’s exciting news.
She confirmed her pregnancy in a stunning shoot with Vogue, revealing that she first found ou
- A cross-Government review to be published this spring has issued a series of recommendations aimed at improving the number of successful rape and sexual assault prosecutions.
- Delicious(Picture:Facebook)Pizza – we love the stuff. Whatever revisions people make to the cheesy goodness, we can get behind.Especially this mum’s ten-minute hack that is also budget friendly.The Australian mum has come up with ‘pizza cones’, which are rolled up versions of the original – a certified crowd-pleaser.The woman posted her recipe on a Facebook group where she said she had always wanted to make the item but it was too expensive.But once she saw that tor
- Auckland entered a week-long Level Three lockdown at 6am on Sunday, forcing 1.7million people to stay at home unless they are shopping or travelling for work.
- Sir Stirling Moss, who died aged 90 last year, left behind a £22 million estate - the bulk of which went to his widow Lady Susie, 68, and children Allison, 53, and Elliot, 40.
- James Packer's casino empire has been dealt another blow with the revelation that Crown Resorts has underpaid hundreds of workers, increasing pressure as it is investigated in Victoria.
- Families that are struggling to make ends meet may soon be able to save hundreds on hard-to-afford school uniforms thanks to a bill to stop schools forcing branded clothing on pupils
- The Aldi pink cookware looks just like a similar piece from Le Creuset (Picture: Aldi/Getty)While we’d all love a kitchen filled with designer cookware, most of us don’t have the budget.Luckily Aldi is here with a great dupe for popular brand Le Creuset.The cast iron casserole dishes from the budget supermarket cost just £24.99, compared to £245 for a similar size from Le Creuset.Although Aldi has sold a similar range before, this is the first time they’ve released
- Gypsy Joker bikie Chad Daniel Hogg, 31, was due to stand trial in November over two horrific incidents involving the same woman in western Sydney in 2018 before changing his plea.
- Harry Kane is midway through a six-year deal at Spurs (Photo by Marc Atkins/Getty Images) Photographer: Marc Atkins Provider: Getty Images Source: Getty Images EuropeTottenham talisman Harry Kane has been warned he risks wasting his career at the club if he fails to angle for a move to rivals Manchester City or Manchester United this summer.The 27-year-old is on course to become the club’s record scorer, while he’s in contention to break Alan Shearer’s Premier League scoring re
SEVENTEEN star Mingyu takes break from the group as Pledis Entertainment addresses ‘bullying’ claimsMingyu is taking a break from activities with SEVENTEEN (Picture: Getty)SEVENTEEN star Mingyu is stepping back from activities with the K-pop group amid accusations of school bullying.Pledis confirmed that the star is taking a break from SEVENTEEN, and has since released a further statement explaining they are looking into the new claims which were shared online, dating back to Mingyu’s time in primary and secondary school.The new statement, released on Sunday in Korean and English, shared
- Motorists in Staffordshire watched on in horror as fruit cans exploded from the back of a lorry sending a fireball into the air amid fears popping tins could hit passing vehicles
- The towering wrestler looks to be in sensational shape (Photo: WWE)Former WWE star Big Cass looks absolutely ripped and in the shape of his life after making a sensational wrestling comeback this weekend.The towering wrestler – who stands at seven feet tall and is now working under the name CaZXL – made his return to the squared circle to the delight of fans at a Lariato Pro Wrestling event on Saturday night.It’s said the show was being taped for IMPACT Plus, and Cass made his
- Timo Werner has struggled for his bet form at Chelsea (Picture: Getty/AFP)Timo Werner said his goal drought at Chelsea was the worst time of his career but insists he has learned from the problems he went through.The German striker made a solid start to his career at Stamford Bridge after his high profile move from RB Leipzig in the summer, but then hit a serious stumbling block.The 24-year-old went 15 Premier League games without a goal, a dreadful run which he finally halted against Newcastle
- The Berkshire town received an overall health score of 110, putting it to the top of the list, while Blackpool only scored 86.
- Australian National University found just over $1 billion of investment in 2020, down from $2.6 billion the previous year, and almost all of it came from Chinese firms already in Australia.
- Teacher holds a creative writing class at Roath Park Primary School in Cardiff (Getty)Families with children will be offered two Covid rapid tests a week under plans for schools to safely reopen in England from March 8.Up to 32 million lateral flow tests will be given to parents to administer every week in a new government ‘surge’ testing initiative launched tomorrow.Free tests will be provided to pupils’ households, as well as those in their childcare or support bubbles, regar
The Bachelorette’s Rachel Linsday deletes Instagram account after being inundated with hateful commentsThe Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay deletes Instagram account hate from viewers (Picture: Getty)The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay has deleted her Instagram account after being inundated with hateful comments from viewers of The Bachelor.
Her decision to take a break from social media comes as The Bachelor is caught up in a racism scandal that has seen its host Chris Harrison ‘step aside’ from the series.
Rachel, who is the first Black female lead in the Bachelorette spin-of
- Thai police carried out a training exercise for staff at a jewellery store, whose owner has a large husky as protection - but Lucky the dog failed with flying colours after napping during a fake raid
- Johnny Briggs has died at the age of 85 (Picture: Rex)Coronation Street legend Johnny Briggs has died at the age of 85. His family confirmed that the actor, famed for wheeler-dealer and ladies’ man Mike Baldwin, died on Sunday after ‘a long illness’. The statement read: ‘It is with great sadness that we announce the death of our father, Johnny Briggs.‘He passed away peacefully this morning after a long illness, with family by his side. He was 85.&lsq
- Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak didn’t rule out tax rises (Picture: PA)Rishi Sunak has been tight-lipped about reports he plans to have 1.6 million people pay a higher rate of tax by the next general election.
The increases would raise around £6 billion as part of a ‘pathway’ to finding an extra £43 billion a year, which is necessarily due to the bill for paying for the coronavirus response.
He is expected to reveal the rises in the Budget on Wednesday, the
- Fans of the 1970s comedy have hit out after one episode featured a warning, advising viewers that the programme 'reflects the broadcast standards, language and attitudes of its time'.
- Coronation Street star Johnny Briggs who played Mike Baldwin for 30 years has died aged 85.
- Plans for any 'online sales tax' are now not expected until Autumn - yet Chancellor Rishi Sunak's Budget 2021 could begin to chip away at working Brits much sooner
- ‘Is this making me happy?’ (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Now that the weather is warming up, you might be more motivated to get back into fitness.But whether it’s a your first time taking up an exercise routine or you’re stepping back into one after a break, you might be feeling self-conscious.More than two thirds of Brits prefer to workout alone – mostly because they worry about how others will perceive them.Common concerns are that people think they’ll
- Maya’s making a comeback! (Picture: NBC)Maya Rudolph has been confirmed to host the upcoming Saturday Night Live – and we’re ready for her to bring back Kamala Harris.
The actress, who was a featured cast member from 1999-2007, has been making frequent drop ins to the series over the past years as the now Vice President of the United States.
Branding her the ‘funt’ (fun aunt) of the election special, the performance was so good even Kamala couldn’t help but ap
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!