A 23 year-old driver writhed with pain after being scalded with hot fluid during a burnout event held by a YouTube star (Pictures: YouTube)Distressing video footage showed a badly injured driver writing with pain after being doused with scalding radiator fluid at a YouTuber’s event. The unidentified driver stood up and began convulsing with pain moments after being blasted with the chemicals at an event held by YouTube star Cleetus McFarland.
He could be seen desperately trying to get his
- Solskjaer and Klopp go head-to-head again (Picture: Getty Images)Michael Owen has delivered his predictions for a number of crunch FA Cup fourth-round clashes including Manchester United’s second meeting in a week with bitter rivals Liverpool.The two sides played out a 0-0 draw at Anfield last Sunday and will do battle again this weekend, this time at Old Trafford.Liverpool are on a five-match winless run in the league, while their opponents United sit top of the table and are in red-hot f
- How did the queens do in this week’s acting challenge? (Picture: VH1)It’s been four weeks but RuPaul’s Drag Race season 13 has finally started eliminating their queens.
With the ‘Winners’ Circle’ and the ‘Pork Chop Queens’ finally united in the competition, it was time for them to put their acting skills to the test with their very own RuPaulmark Channel specials.
Naturally, this caused a bit of a commotion as per usual, with fighting for the good
- An elderly man is left fighting for life after being bitten by a shark on the Central Coast of New South Wales during an evening swim.
A homeowner keen to sell his home before the stamp duty deadline has made a quirky promo video showing off his outdoor pool while he stands in the middle of it.Sanderson Jones’ sadly spent the day after his 40th birthday disappointed after he found out last week that buyers for his two-bed flat had pulled out at the 11th hour.This spurred the ex-comedian on to take matters into his
- Alexandria Pierce-Baddeley, 29, was found dead on her bed by her mother at her home in Winsford, Cheshire (Picture: Alexandria Pierce-Baddeley/Cavendish Press)A young mum accidentally killed herself with an overdose after refusing to go to the dentist for fear of catching Covid, an inquest has heard.Alexandria Pierce-Baddeley, 29, developed a severe mouth abscess, but wouldn’t leave the house given her history of bulimia, and previous hospital admissions for hepatitis, sepsi
- YouTube star JoJo Siwa has come out as gay in the most iconic way (Picture: Getty)JoJo Siwa has been supported by famous pals, including Ellen DeGeneres and Paris Hilton, after she came out as gay.The YouTube star opened up about her sexuality on Twitter, donning a top which read: ‘Best. Gay. Cousin. Ever’.Alongside the snap, the 17-year-old simply penned: ‘My cousin got me a new shirt.’Following the announcement, a string of celebrities have reached out to publicly suppo
- Fancy buying your own underground bunker? (Picture: Apex)Screw saving up for a deposit on a fancy flat.
With that money you can go ahead and get an entire underground bunker near St Agnes, Cornwall.
With all the apocalyptic vibes of the moment, it doesn’t seem like that wild of an investment.
The bunker, built during the Cold War in 1961, is on the market with a guide price of £25,000.
The former monitoring post is accessed down a 14ft ladder, and was used in the Cold War to keep an
- British passengers could be flying on aircraft piloted by autonomous systems within the next decade according to an ambitious new scheme being developed by a UK aircraft manufacturer.
- Hemant Oberoi and his staff formed a human barrier to shield their guests from the terrorists at the Taj Mahal hotel after Pakistani gunmen burst inside during a rampage which killed 166 people.
- While he and his brother have enjoyed huge wealth - with his sibling even appearing in The Crown - his mother has endured heartbreak with the loss of seven family members in the space of a few days.
- Jamie Carragher has also urged Liverpool to sign a new centre-back (Sky Sports)Jamie Carragher has urged Trent Alexander-Arnold to call Steve Gerrard for advice over his dip in form for Liverpool.The 22-year-old has established himself as one of the world’s best right-backs and played a key role in Liverpool’s Premier League and Champions League success over the past few years.But the defender is struggling to hit the same heights this season and has suffered a noticeable drop in his
- Mystery surrounds the death of an Australian man on a Bali beach after his family refused to allow an autopsy.
- Public Health England's chief says it is still "not absolutely clear" and a Government adviser says he was "quite surprised" Boris Johnson announced the mutant UK strain of coronavirus could be deadlier
- The Duke of Sussex said ‘we have seen time and again what happens when the real-world cost of misinformation is disregarded’ (Picture: REX/AP)Prince Harry has hit out at social media for the role it played in the deadly US Capitol riots, naming the sites a ‘threat to democracy’.The Duke of Sussex has warned ‘the stakes are too high, and time is running out’ for companies to address damaging misinformation.He claims a false narrative of his and wife Meghan Mark
- Boris Johnson announced yesterday the mutant strain of the virus is causing more deaths (Pictures: Getty/Rex)Scientists say they were ‘surprised’ to hear Boris Johnson’s grave warnings about the new strain of coronavirus because they are still ‘only around 50%’ sure it is more deadly.The Prime Minister announced to the public yesterday that the latest studies indicate the variant first found in Kent is associated with a higher death rate.But some experts say the fin
- Johan Eliasch, 58, was appointed director of [email protected] Innovations which was part of the Dragons' Den-style project that brokers deals between tech start-ups and wealthy investors.
Anti-Kremlin demonstrations break out across Russia in support of jailed Putin-critic Alexei NavalnyProtests against Vladimir Putin took place in temperatures as low as minus 60F (51C) as police forcibly detained supporters of Kremlin foe Navalny, who was arrested upon his return to Russia.
- Beau Biden tragically died of brain cancer in 2015 - a journalist has described the solemn image of a lone person kneeling by his grave as Joe Biden was making his inauguration speech
- (Picture: Endemol Shine)In the aftermath of Colby’s (Tim Franklin) arrest last week, those close to the cop are at breaking point. Although Angelo (Angelo Rosetta) is gloating about the huge bail set against Colby, he still manages to get out – but, with the trial looming, he’s finally beginning to give up hope.Elsewhere, the Paratas continue to struggle, with a note from the gang strapped to a brick and thrown through their front window. When Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) and Tane (
- (Picture: ITV)Al Chapman (Michael Wildman) secretly seeing Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb) behind Priya Sharma’s (Fiona Wade) back was never going to end well. With Debbie and Priya ready to put their revenge plan into place, could things go too far and Kim Tate (Claire King) ends up killing Al after she makes a discovery?Priya discreetly finishes a series of bank transfers, while fighting the urge to unleash her anger on an unsuspecting Al.Later that day, Debbie surprises Al by suggesting th
- (Picture: BBC)Kush Kazemi’s (Davood Ghadami) exit in EastEnders remains a mystery. We know Davood is set to leave the soap this year after playing Kush for seven years, but aside from his gambling addiction storyline, there isn’t any obvious suggestions on how his final scenes could play out…But is that all about to change?Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) has been keeping the fact that he killed Chantelle (Jessica Plummer) a secret for months, and has added to his ongoing guilt aft
- (Picture: ITV)Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) pens what Carla Connor (Alison King) believes to be a suicide letter in Coronation Street.
Ken (William Roache) is determined to help his son in upcoming scenes, and therefore sets about circulating a photo of him to all local pubs and shops, explaining that he’s ill and requesting they refrain from serving him.
However, the stalwart is later left upset, as Peter arrives home drunk.
In fact, Ken’s upset leaves Adam (Sam Robertson) incredibl
- In Birmingham, 50 per cent of people living in areas with high populations of Asian and African-Caribbean people turned down the vaccine when offered it.
- The Mirror joined a 'Covid' patrol in Middlesbrough where the town mayor Andy Preston was so concerned about the rising number of cases that he closed the local parks at the height of the pandemic
Deal to import farm workers to Tasmanian quarantine before picking Victorian crops slammed as 'late'A deal to fly in foreign workers to pick fruit in Victoriahas been slammed as 'too late' by Agriculture Minister David Littleproud.
- Former President Donald Trump faces his second impeachment trial (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial is due to begin on February 8.New Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer confirmed last night there will be a ‘full and fair trial’ after an agreement was reached between Senate Democrats and Republicans.Trump stands accused of inciting the riots at the US Capitol on January 6 which claimed the lives of five people. He is the only US President
- Lisa Maffia was acquitted on Friday (Picture: PA/ITV)So Solid Crew star Lisa Maffia has been acquitted of assaulting a hairdresser in a south London salon.Allegations that the 41-year-old scratched Rebekah Groves’ arms during a ‘fracas’ at a salon in Tulse Hill last May were dismissed by magistrates on Friday.Croydon Magistrates’ Court heard that Maffia had attended the salon in May last year to ask for the return of several sets of hot comb hair straighteners which Ms Gr
- Chris Bowen has called on the government to justify why tennis great Margret Court was selected to receive an Order of Australia medal - despite her divisive views on same-sex marriage.
- Leaked video shows the Health Secretary saying the UK would be sent "back to square one" if a variant of coronavirus evades vaccines, and his claims about the South African strain have been criticised by the chief scientist
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!