- The monster, named Garjainia, was up to 10 feet long and had huge teeth as sharp as 'steak knives'. The animal's skull and bits of its skeleton were found near Orenburg, in Russia
- Anna Karina was regarded as one of the icons of French New Wave Cinema (Picture: Getty Images)
Actress Anna Karina, who was regarded as one of the icons of French New Wave cinema, has sadly died.
The sad news was confirmed by her agent, who said that she passed away in hospital with her fourth husband, director Dennis Berry, by her side.
The French culture minister Franck Reister paid tribute to her as he tweeted: ‘Today French cinema has been orphaned. It has lost one of its legends.&rsqu
Aston Merrygold expecting a second child with fiancee Sarah Lou Richards and it’s the cutest announcementTheir family’s about to become four (Picture: Aston Merrygold, Instagram)
Aston Merrygold and his fiancee Sarah Lou Richards have received an early Christmas present, as they’re expecting their second child.
The former JLS singer announced the exciting news on Sunday with the cutest video of him and Sarah performing a choreographed dance to Pharrell Williams’ hit song Happy outside their home.
After wowing us with their splits, twirls and footwork, their 23-month-old son Grayso
- Heidi suffered from gangrene of the bowels and sepsis (Picture: Walter McBride/WireImage)
Call The Midwife’s creator Heidi Thomas recalled how coming close to death made her become her best self.
The playwright and screenwriter developed gangrene of the bowel and sepsis and had to have emergency surgery.
Heidi, 57, told BBC Radio 4’s Desert Island Discs: ‘Not realising what the symptoms were I sort of soldiered on at home thinking I had a touch of food poisoning, and in actual
- It was an emotional day for Susan (Picture: The Vatican/PA)
Susan Boyle had to ‘pinch’ herself after fulfilling a lifelong dream of performing for Pope Francis in the Vatican.
A devout Catholic, the Britain’s Got Talent winner was honoured to be asked to perform at the annual Christmas Concert on Saturday night and was ‘humbled’ to meet the Pope himself beforehand.
Wearing a chic embroidered jacket, Susan beamed as she stepped in to shake the hand of the leader of t
- Boris Johnson is looking at decriminalising not paying the licence fee to watch BBC iPlayer (Picture: James Veysey/REX)
Boris Johnson is set to decriminalise not paying the BBC licence fee.
The Prime Minister is looking into consulting on whether people who do not pay the £154.50 licence fee for watching television or BBC’s iPlayer catch-up service should be prosecuted, The Sunday Telegraph reports.
It comes after Downing Street refused to appear on BBC Radio 4’s Today programm
- Beyonce can pretty much rock any look (Picture: Getty Images)
Beyonce switched up her hair and made us look twice at Diddy’s 50th birthday party last night, where she debuted brand new dark locks.
The Single Ladies singer joined husband Jay Z at the star-studded party on Saturday night and completely revamped her look for the event, sporting newly-dyed hair.
Not quite jet black, Beyonce opted for dark brown hair which she wore in big loose waves and yep, she can pull it off beautifully.
- Mesut Ozil has publicly shown his support for Uighur Muslims in China (BPI/REX)
Former Chelsea striker Demba Ba has criticised Arsenal for distancing themselves from Mesut Ozil’s comments about Uighur Muslims in China.
In his post on Instagram, Ozil described Uighurs as ‘warriors who resist persecution’ following reports that China has detained at least one million people, mainly Muslims and other minorities, over several years in what have now been exposed as detention camps.
Scarlett Johannson brings Avengers to Saturday Night Live as she starts the night with Thanos-themed monologueScarlett Johansson gave everyone a taste of Avengers last night as she started her role as host with a Marvel-themed Saturday Night Live speech.
The Black Widow star hosted this week’s SNL for the sixth time and made sure to mention Avengers: Endgame villain Thanos.
She began her speech talking about her latest hosting experience, joking: ‘The sixth time is even more exciting than the fifth because you are not worried anymore.
‘(If) the show’s bad, what are they going to
- Mo Farah’s knife attack brother Ahmed has been deported to Africa (Picture: PA/Mirrorpix)
Mo Farah’s brother has ended up homeless and destitute after being deported to Somalia for his role in a knife raid.
Ahmed Farah, 30, was sent to the country of his birth after serving four-and-a-half years in prison and spending two years on the Home Office’s radar.
He was jailed for false imprisonment in 2011 over his involvement in a raid in west London the previous year.
Ahmed now want
- Neville thinks Arsenal’s defence is a shambles (Picture: Getty)
Gary Neville insists any manager considering taking over at Arsenal will be concerned by the players already at the club.
Arsenal are considering a host of names including Mikel Arteta and Nuno Espirito Santo, but Neville reiterated his point that he believes the current crop of players at the Emirates are uncoachable.
Asked if a top coach would be attracted to the full-time position at Arsenal, Neville blasted the club’
- Anna Karina, pictured in 2009, died on Saturday (Picture: AFP)
Danish-French actress Anna Karina has died at the age of 79 following a battle with cancer.
The star, who was then-husband Jean-Luc Godard’s muse, appeared in classic films A Woman Is A Woman, Pierrot le Fou and Alphaville.
The starlet died Saturday 2.38pm in Paris after battling cancer, with her fourth husband Dennis Berry by her side.
‘Anna died yesterday in a Paris hospital of the effects of cancer,’ her agent La
The pair have been named in local media as Matthew Charles Gibrand, 50, and Stefan Joshua Zone, 28.
Police told local media they believe two moped bandits followed them and four other relatives from Ezeiza Airport outside Buenos Aires to the five-star Faena Hotel in
- Lawyers for victims of billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein are speaking to a second woman and could provide the details of her allegations in January, it has been claimed
- Acting Liberal Democrat leader Sir Ed Davey said he wanted her “back in Parliament as soon as possible” - and the party has the power to make it so if they nominate her in the Dissolution Honours
When did Strictly Come Dancing winner Kelvin Fletcher leave Emmerdale and how did his character Andy Sugden leave?Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse are your Strictly 2019 champions (Picture: BBC)
Kelvin Fletcher has joined Strictly Come Dancing hall of fame after he and pro partner Oti Mabuse were crowned winners of the 2019 final.
The former Emmerdale star – who was a late arrival to the series, replacing Jamie Laing after he withdrew due to injury – nabbed the coveted Glitterball Trophy on Saturday night, leaving viewers in tears as he and Oti were crowned.
Kelvin, of course, was previously known
- The messaging platform, used by over 1.5 billion people every month, now has new functionalities including reminders, call waiting and group chat invites, making it more intuitive to use
- Several furious Labour MPs have spoken out against Jeremy Corbyn after he said he would step down following a ‘period of reflection’ (Picture: Empics Entertainment/PA)
A number of Labour MPs have demanded Jeremy Corbyn resigns immediately after his ‘catastrophic’ defeat in the General Election.
Angry politicians flocked to social media today to pile pressure on the party leader after he claimed to have ‘won the argument’ – despite the party’s worst
The American artist, 39, is one of the few women performing chainsaw art and wants to encourage more females to start practising the art form.
Her quirky pieces sell for up to $10,000 (£7,554) and she creates pieces for the likes of Stranger Things and Nickelodeon.
Her edgy and bold style has seen her dubbed as th
Kanye West and Jay Z friends again as they reunite at Diddy’s 50th birthday party following years of beefLegends united (Picture: Getty Images)
It looks like Kanye West and Jay Z have finally squashed their long-running feud as they were spotted reuniting at Diddy’s 50th birthday party this weekend.
The Watch The Throne rappers’ friendship has been strained in recent years due clashes over business dealings and Kanye’s upset that Jay Z and Beyonce didn’t attend his wedding to Kim Kardashian in 2014.
But it seems the tension may have simmered as Kanye, 42, and Jay Z, 50, seem
- Father/daughter fun (Picture: REX)
Ben Affleck spent some quality time with family on Saturday as he took daughter Seraphina to football practice.
The actor has three children with his former wife Jennifer Garner, but was on his own this weekend as he supported 10-year-old Seraphina during her sports session in Los Angeles.
Dressing down in black skinny jeans and a navy hoodie, 47-year-old Ben was in full-on doting dad mode as he held his daughter’s hand on the way to the game and later sh
- Danielle Beaton, 25, from Forres, north Scotland, was told she had a dangerous 11cm tumour growing in her lung after undergoing an x-ray and had to deliver her daughter Anna by caesarean section four weeks early
- Dan Osborne has been seen with Natalie Nunn and her husband after threesome claims
Dan Osborne has been seen catching up with Natalie Nunn, following allegations the pair had a threesome with Chloe Ayling following their stint on Celebrity Big Brother.
US reality star Natalie was seen in London after flying over amid the reports, with her husband Jacob Payne joining her and Dan for a drink last week.
In images obtained by The Sun, everyone appears amicable and friendly after former Towie star Da
- Your old single earrings could become something really special (Picture: Getty)
Do you have a few old earrings lying around? Maybe one went missing years ago and you’ve never got rid of the other one in case it somehow turns up.
If you have old jewellery that you never wear, now is the time to do something meaningful with it.
Gift of a Wedding is a charity that arranges weddings for people with terminal or life-shortening illness.
Working across the UK, they ask wedding businesses to donat
- Raymond van Barneveld played his last professional game of darts on Saturday night (Picture: Getty Images)
Raymond van Barneveld says he will never forgive himself for his performance as he lost 3-1 to Darin Young in the first round of the PDC World Darts Championship, his final game as a professional.
The five-time world champion was playing his last event before retirement and it ended in the worst way possible, with a shock loss to the American in the opening round.
The 52-year-old produced a
- Dad-of-two Simon Rivett-Carnac is said to have died instantly after the gun fired through his mouth and into his head - His wife Sarah, who was inside the property at the time, later identified his body
Gavin And Stacey’s Mathew Horne goes on 2am election rant against BBC presenter he labels a ‘plopcarpet’He later deleted his tweets (Picture: David M. Benett/Splash News)
Gavin And Stacey actor Mathew Horne went off on a foul rant against BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg in the early hours of the morning.
The 41-year-old took to Twitter to initiate the attack against the BBC’s political editor after election night on Friday 13 December.
He tweeted: ‘I really wish I loved myself as much as you Laura @bbclaurak – I think, although deeply selfish, I’d probably be happier. For a bi
- Kylie and Justin gave the fans what they wanted
Kylie Jenner has given the first live performance of her viral song Rise and Shine – and it featured a special cameo from Justin Bieber.
The Kylie Cosmetics founder attended the Biebers x LIFT LA x Inner City Arts charity event on Saturday as part of an auction to raise money for families in need over the holiday season.
And being that it was for a good cause, Kylie couldn’t turn down an invite to sing her three-word hit jingle for the
- The death toll from the eruption has risen to 16 (Picture: AP)
The number of victims killed after the volcanic eruption on New Zealand’s White Island is now 16.
The unidentified person died on Saturday at Concord Hospital in Sydney, one of several locations where those caught up in the disaster are being treated.
Rescue teams continued searching for two more missing people on Sunday wearing protective clothing.
Their efforts were hampered due to toxic air and gases on the island after last
- Michael Gove said the first Scottish independence referendum promised to respect the result for a generation (Picture: Sky News)
There will not be another Scottish independence referendum under this government, despite the SNP winning 48 seats in the election, according to Michael Gove.
The prominent Conservative MP, who is considered to be a close advisor to Prime Minister Boris Johnson, appeared on Sky News earlier today to rule out the second referendum.
He told Sophy Ridge: ‘In this ge
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!