- Trump also pushed Pelosi to look into the 'vicious' investigations into him - including the Russia probe and the ongoing criminal case into the Trump Organization by New York prosecutors.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry joined fashion designer Misha Nonoo and her oil tycoon husband Mikey Hess for a fancy night out at New York's Bemelmans Bar
- Are you a heat-loving West Midlander? Or perhaps a more chilli-wary east of England resident? Our survey reveals which areas in the UK are partial to a bit of spice
- The Office for National Statistics weekly infection survey revealed around 620,100 people had the virus up to September 18 in England - as Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales report higher rates
- With the ongoing fuel shortage, some petrol stations have been forced to close, risking widespread disruption for drivers
- Royal biographer Angela Levin claims that if Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit the UK for Christmas, Harry could use it as material for his new memoir or a documentary
- Job market data from Recruitment and Employment Confederation shows firms across the UK need more than 36,000 chefs, around 32,000 sales assistants and 6,500 bar staff.
- Passengers arriving into Heathrow Airport this morning faced scenes of total chaos as travellers fumed over queues of people into the 'thousands', and three-hour wait times.
- Bluebell pictured on the operating table while having lumps removed from its mouth (Picture: Caters)To most of us a goldfish was something we won at a fairground that lasted a couple of weeks and gave us a lesson in life and death.
But 17-year-old Bluebell is so loved that her owner has just forked out £300 for surgery on its mouth.
Vet Hannah Jessup said Bluebell is hand fed by its owners and will come to the surface for a back rub.
But she fell ill an had something growing in her mouth t
- Ian Thomson, 72, from Hull, said he is regularly having sleepless nights as he lay waiting for the 'banging to start' from the council house next door. He has PTSD from his 22-year military service,
- Former police inspector Fred Bromley, 65, was admitted to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham, on February 20 last year. He said he was 'disgusted' at the care worker's actions
- Jamie’s fate remains up in the air (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale has given fans reason to believe that Jamie Tate (Alexander Lincoln) is dead following a freak accident in last night’s episode.The ITV soap aired shocking scenes on Thursday (September 23), which saw the character lose control of his car and veer into a lake.
He’d been on his way to meet with Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham), who was waiting for him in a lay-by, but he ultimately became distracted by his mobile phone &ndas
- I was expecting to be called a hypocrite, but Richard Madeley and Susanna Reid aren't ready to accept that climate breakdown will endanger the very fabric of our society, writes Insulate Britain spokesman Liam Norton
- A grandma in her 60s was left with nowhere to stay after the fungi-covered ceiling of her West London flat caved in and potentially exposed her to asbestos poisoning. She has since been offered hotel accommodation
Chelsea handed Declan Rice transfer boost as Manchester United look for alternatives to West Ham starChelsea are leading the race to sign West Ham and England star Declan Rice (Picture: Getty)Chelsea are leading the race to sign West Ham and England star Declan Rice, with Manchester United planning to look at alternative options ahead of next summer’s transfer window.Both Chelsea and Man United have expressed interest in signing Rice, who has thrived for club and country over the past two seasons.Rice has made 151 appearances for the Hammers since making his first-team debut in 2017, with
- Alan Finch's partner was told twice he may not survive coronavirus as he spent 248 days on hospital wards struggling to breathe and battling multiple organ failure
The Masked Singer US: Iconic singer Toni Braxton revealed as Pufferfish in ‘biggest upset’ in show’s historyPufferfish was unmasked in the ‘biggest upset’ of The Masked Singer history (Picture: Fox TV / Backgrid)The Masked Singer US fans said goodbye to Pufferfish last night and it turned out to be the one and only Toni Braxton.Season six of the hit singing competition show continued with the second episode of its premiere which saw viewers also say goodbye to Mother Nature, who was actress Vivica A. Fox.Thursday’s episode saw the Pufferfish was voted off in the group round against T
- Lena Zhang Harrap, 27, had left home for a walk she regularly took on Mount Albert near her home in Auckland, New Zealand, before a member of the public found her body on a narrow path
- Damien Bendall, 31, has appeared at Derby Crown Court via video link charged with the murder of a mother and three "beautiful" children during a sleepover - he will stand trial in May
- Since having her left eye removed in June 2018, Emma Cousins, 34, from Sheffield, has been left with a small hole that she uses for party tricks, such as blowing out candles.
- Despite there being crowds of people at the beach, a girl was allegedly pulled into the sea and attacked under cover of water (Picture: SWNS)A 17-year-old boy has been arrested after it was reported over the summer that a girl was pulled into the sea and raped at a beach.The teenager, from Warwickshire, was arrested on suspicion of rape at Bournemouth beach on July 18.There was a public appeal and an e-fit was shown on BBC One’s Crimewatch Live in a bid to find the attacker of the girl, wh
- Kate is a patron of the Lawn Tennis Association which hosted a ‘Homecoming’ event for Emma (Picture: Getty/PA)The Duchess of Cambridge and Emma Raducanu teamed up for a spot of doubles on Friday celebrating the teenage tennis star’s win at the US Open.The National Tennis Centre in London hosted a meeting between Kate, Emma and three other British players who won their events at the final Grand Slam tournament of the year in New York last month.The Duchess, 39, joked about the a
- President Joe Biden will host the first in-person meeting of the Quad Friday - what the White House calls an 'informal' partnership between the U.S., India, Japan and Australia.
- Hugo Holzer remained calm after his ice cream was dive-bombed (Triangle News)A child’s picture-perfect moment by the seaside was interrupted by a greedy seagull.The brazen bird tucked into Hugo’s delicious-looking ice cream while his mum Kasia Holzer was taking a snap.But a series of photos showed the 11-year-old had remained calm despite being robbed at Brighton Pier, on Wednesday.One image shows Hugo beaming as he clutches his double cone Mr Whippy, smothered in chocolate sauce and
- Angela Rayner has told how she was once given dog food to eat when she was a child because her mother could not read labels on tins.
- The cheeky sign went viral on social media, with many praising the owner of the bluntly-worded sign for pre-empting any complaints from new homeowners about noise
- A woman said that she was furious after her new inlaws ate her remaining wedding cake while the happy couple were away on their honeymoon, leaving none for them
- Taskmaster series 12 kicked off last night (Picture: Channel 4)Taskmaster viewers were left fuming last night after all the swear words were bleeped out of the broadcast.But if you were among them, don’t worry – the show isn’t being cleaned up as part of some new Channel 4 directive.Greg Davies and Alex Horne have apologised after the censored version of Taskmaster was accidentally aired instead of the full sweary version.Series 12 of the comedy show kicked off last night, with
- Angela Rayner spoke about her upbringing on a podcast (Picture: Getty)Labour’s deputy leader says she was given shaving foam, jelly and dog food because her mum was unable to read the labels on the tins.Angela Rayner made the revelations while talking about her council estate upbringing in Stockport.
She believes that if she was in the same situation now she and her sibling s would have been taken into care and that her mother, Lynn Bowen, suffered with mental health issues.
Rayner said he
- Joanne Elmes sent a picture of her mum's mole to the doctors after becoming concerned about its size and colour - and checks later revealed her mother had an early stage of melanoma
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!