- President Donald Trump faced tough voter questions at a town hall in Philadelphia, where he claimed he 'played up' the coronavirus, heard from a man who said Trump threw him 'under the bus.'
- The girl was riding her bike along Weeks Avenue, Harkness, outer-west Melbourne, at 9.20am on Tuesday.
- Late Australian cricket lengend Dean Jones was about to risk it all in 1999, by putting up $10million to bring David Beckham and Manchester United to Australia, but Elton John saved him from ruin.
- The projection pens, which were sold at Typo, were recalled by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission on Wednesday.
- The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said the advert claiming a Quorn rice pot helped cut a consumer's carbon footprint was likely to mislead customers.
- Alleged gunman Louis De Zoysa, 23, remains in a critical condition after apparently blasting himself during a tussle with officers after Sgt Ratana was hit in the heart in the Croydon police station.
- Victoria Police detectives have released footage of the bizarre crime captured on CCTV in inner-city Melbourne last month in the hope of tracking down the thief and his accomplice.
- Grant Shapps hopes hydrogen trains will start taking paying passengers in 2023. The trains do not emit harmful gases, instead relying on hydrogen and oxygen.
- The prime minister defended her hard-line lockdown because it ensured her population was kept 'safe' during the health crisis.
- Royal Mail said the boxes in London, Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast have been transformed as part of Black History Month in October.
- Breast Cancer Now warns that 1million women have missed vital breast cancer screenings during lockdown and with 8,600 living with the illness undetected, experts fear a huge death toll
- The NSPCC has set six tests that the Online Harms Bill, expected in the coming weeks, needs to pass to create a 'world-leading' system to protect children
- Research is warning 700,000 people will plunge into poverty if the £20-a-week rise ends as planned in April next year
- Victoria has recorded 13 new cases of coronavirus and four deaths amid growing pressure for Premier Daniel Andrews to end lockdown.
- Older women are often given anti-oestrogen hormone therapy tablets, a less aggressive treatment for breast cancer, due to a misguided belief they are too frail to withstand intensive treatment.
- They have dubbed Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick’s sweeping reforms to the planning process a 'developers’ charter' and argued it could lead to slum housing in town and city centres.
- The charity Breast Cancer Now estimates that 986,000 patients in the UK are waiting for life-saving mammograms because screening ground to a halt when the pandemic struck.
- Research conducted by the Australian National University and the University of Melbourne also shows there is insufficient evidence e-cigarettes help smokers quit.
- Admiral Mike Gilday, 57, underwent heart surgery last month after becoming 'ill' during a run on the Washington Naval Yard, where he lives, on August 10, Navy officials confirmed on Tuesday.
- Karen Hauer and David Webb have ‘called it quits’ (Picture: Rex)Strictly Come Dancing star Karen Hauer has reportedly split from her boyfriend David Webb.The professional dancer, 38, and opera singer David, 35, parted ways last week after two years of dating, sources claimed.
They had allegedly talked about marriage just weeks before calling it quits, with David moving out Karen’s London home where he lived during their romance.The pair’s relationship is thought to have &
- HSC students at Mackillop Catholic College on the Central Coast raised $1500 for the Starlight Foundation by dressing up in costumes and collecting donations in exchange for offering fun activities.
Kit Harington runs out for supplies as he’s spotted for first time since wife Rose Leslie announced pregnancyKit Harington and Rose Leslie are expecting their first child (Picture: REX/MEGA)Kit Harington has been spotted for the first time after his wife Rose Leslie announced the couple are expecting their first child together.The Game Of Thrones star, who played Jon Snow in the fantasy series, masked up and clutched a shopping bag as he took a stroll to the shops.Donning a smart-casual look in a shirt and jeans, the 33-year-old wrapped up against the chilly British weather.Sporting a moustache, actor
- The Australian Telecommunications Industry ombudsman fielded 2,000 complaints last financial year after customers were unable to contact their internet provider.
- The first US Election 2020 presidential debate is tonight, and a bizarre, unfounded conspiracy theory appears to have been pushed out by coordinated Facebook accounts
- Yahaya Sharif-Aminu faces being hanged after his conviction in Kano, Nigeria, which has been branded a "travesty of justice" by Amnesty International amid calls for his life to be spared
- Tik Tok user DavidorSteven uploaded a video after he was ecstatic to find his local Bunnings outet in Oxley in Brisbane had reintroduced the popular fundraiser.
- Disney is set to lay off around 28,000 employees across all of its theme parks as prolonged closures and limited attendance have decimated profits.
- Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack will on Wednesday announce a new regional recovery fund for parts of Australia.
- RSPCA Victoria and Zoos Victoria have teamed up to erect a $1.84million koala hospital in Melbourne's outer west, it was announced on Tuesday.
- Priti Patel reportedly asked officials to look into constructing offshore asylum centres (Picture: Rex/ Getty Images)The Home Secretary asked officials to look into constructing an asylum processing centre on a remote volcanic island in the South Atlantic, it has been reported.
Priti Patel considered transferring asylum seekers to the British overseas territories of Ascension Island and St Helena, with the Foreign Office also consulted on the plan, the Financial Times reports. Both islands lie b
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!