(Picture: AFP/Getty Images)Boris Johnson’s top adviser broke lockdown rules for a second time by visiting his parents 250 miles away.Dominic Cummings is already the centre of a political storm after it emerged he made the trip to Durham with his family while his wife suffered from coronavirus symptoms.
He later returned to work in Downing Street and was pictured outside the Prime Minister’s residence. But two days later on April 19 he was spotted back near his parents’ home goi
- via metro.co.uk
Erin Molan refuses to apologise for using a Polynesian accent to say 'hooka looka mooka hooka fooka'Molan, 36, put on on accent to say 'hooka looka mooka hooka fooka' during a discussion about how you pronounce player's names on Saturday's 'Continuous Call' show on 2GB.
- Police are searching for a cyclist who was caught on video assaulting a group of people putting up George Floyd posters in Bethesda, Maryland on June 1.
- New South Wales Police has applied to the state's Supreme Court to ban a Black Lives Matter protest in Sydney on Saturday.
- Ricky, 72, and Josie Reid, 71, were trapped inside their home in Acacia Ridge, Queensland, when a fire broke out at 10pm on Thursday.
- via mirror.co.ukGeorge Floyd's death has become the latest flashpoint for rage over police brutality against African Americans - with a protesters joining his family and friends at a memorial in the Minnesota city
- The weakest immigration pace in more than 100 years, as a result of the COVID-19 border closures, is also set to make mortgages easier to service than usual by Christmas.
- The incident occurred a short distance from a George Floyd protest in Orlando on Wednesday night as the unidentified woman was driving through the area.
- Thousands of people took to the streets in Washington DC, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Seattle and other cities on Thursday to protest over the death of George Floyd.
- Love Island's Olivia Buckland was one of several reality TV stars to admit she had been offered a free puppy. Days after Molly-Mae Haguerevealed her imported Pomeranian died.
- Evercore Inc will offer $25,000 to incoming junior bankers to defer their start date by a year and $15,000 to defer until January, according to external recruiters.
- Authorities said Amy Atkisson, 46, allegedly used shot pepper spray at a group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Thousand Oaks, California, There is a 16-year-old victim.
- The director of the pelvic floor unit at Western Sydney's Westmead Hospital, Dr Jenny King, has claimed health district executives used the COVID-19 pandemic as a cover.
- A group of vigilantes claims to have a comprehensive list exposing the locations of mobile phone detection cameras in Sydney.
- Scott Morrison has urged protesters not to attend Black Lives Matter demonstrations this weekend.
- A primary school in Melbourne' has closed after a student tested positive for COVID-19.
Jacinda Ardern blocks start date for trans-Tasman travel saying Australia's cases need to drop firstJacinda Ardern has shut down the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry's plan to restart flights between Canberra and Wellington from July.
- via mirror.co.ukShadow Cabinet member David Lammy said Britain is "languishing globally" after a report suggested the UK has a worse daily death toll than all of Europe combined
- Photos of paedophile Christian Brueckner, 43, bear similarities to the description of a suspicious man spotted by people four times in Praia da Luz around May 3, 2007, when Maddie was taken.
- The hormone Androgen, which causes hair loss in men, has been linked to some of the worst cases of Covid-19 in Spanish hospitals.
- The country's top universities could lower their offers in a bid to fill places as they anticipate of a spike of deferrals this autumn.
- The bitter family feud of Blake Tremain-Cannon and his mum Leanne was made public in the NSW Supreme Court this week, after more than a decade of arguing over the kitchen table.
- Murdoch, 61, was convicted of the execution-style murder of British tourist Peter Falconio, 28, on a Northern Territory roadside in July 2001.
- Chiff was attacked last month in the back garden of his owner's Tallebudgera Valley home, near the Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Jacqueline Powell, 42, was awarded $551,000 after injuring her back at the New Dimensions Health and Fitness Centre at Leonay in Western Sydney in February 2016.
- One Auckland father, Muliaga Brown, who recovered from COVID-19 in April said even after nearly two months people still treat him differently and he was even filmed while at the supermarket.
- The pair, aged 28 and 31, were arrested at Bankstown Police Station on Thursday and charged with 15 counts of shoplifting and disposing of property-theft.
- The hilarious dash cam footage shows a group of women driving onto New Zealand's Auckland Bridge before one gets out the car to dance.
- Cell phone footage captured the moment a New York City man, 26, captured homeless burglar Robert Hopkins, 52, attempting to rob his family's homeon Thursday
- Darwin man Dustin Linklater, 40, paid a 14-year-old Indonesian boy $11 to abuse him orally up to five times in the Javanese village of Bubuk in August last year.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!