- Dog owners are being urged to remain vigilant when walking their pets under trees this autumn as conkers and acorns could cause them serious harm - and in rare cases can be deadly
Gogglebox stars blast government’s ‘ridiculous’ mini budget and accuse Tories of only ‘helping the rich’: ‘The economy is flatlining’They are not impressed, not one bit (Picture: Channel 4/Getty)If you ever had doubts over the Gogglebox stars’ views on the government’s new mini budget, well, they’ve set that record well and truly straight.When tuning in for chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng announcement, the stars of the Channel 4 show were hopeful, after learning that he would be introducing ‘the biggest tax cut since the 1970s.’However, their optimism soon faded, as his vow to slash income tax, stamp d
MAFS UK’s Duka Cav reveals he knew about Whitney and Matt affair before explosive dinner table drama and was planning on ‘bowing out’ anywayDuka has revealed new details about finding out about Whitney and Matt’s affair (Pictures: E4)Married At First Sight UK’s Duka Cav revealed he actually knew about Whitney Hughes and Matt Murray’s affair before Gemma Rose found out during an explosive episode.Whitney and Duka met and married at the altar, but things didn’t kick off to the best start when she brutally revealed to the cameras: ‘I wanted a man who’s a man that’s towering over me, like massiv
- Kevin De Bruyne and Sadio Mane are two players who could feature in the match (Picture: Getty)Darren Bent has defended the idea of a Premier League All-Star match against a Bundesliga XI, saying he would ‘like to see’ it.Chelsea owner Todd Boehly’s push to have an All-Star match is gaining traction with Premier League executives interested in taking on a European XI.American billionaire Boehly faced criticism earlier this month when he suggested a North vs South Premier Le
- Thousands of Iranians have taken to the streets over the last two weeks in protests over the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman arrested for allegedly not wearing her hijab properly.
- When Daniel Asadi was 14, he was told by his doctor that his growing phase was all but over. 11 years on, Daniel, then 25, underwent leg-lengthening surgery to gain the height he so desperately craved.
- Mr Edwards believes that Brady meticulously planned where to bury his victims because he wanted to create the shape of a swastika.
- Wall Street ended Friday -- the final day of the month and the quarter -- on another down note, with the main stock indexes posting their third straight quarterly loss for the first time since 2008.
- The student nurse was last seen at her home in Grays, Essex on July 4 and then reported missing to police at 12.50pm on July 6. She was found eight weeks later in Hampshire
- An 18-year-old football player and his 19-year-old girlfriend were killed when the Jeep they were driving collided with an 18-wheeler after crossing into its path.
- When Andrew's naval career wound to an end, he became a man with limited horizons whose interests rarely strayed beyond golf, videos and women, a new book reveals.
- Hurricane Ian struck South Carolina around 2pm on Friday (Picture: Reuters/AP/Getty Images)Hurricane Ian made a second landfall in the continental United States on Friday afternoon when the storm hit South Carolina.The brutal storm returned to the US shortly after 2pm on Friday. The center of Hurricane Ian hit the small coastal town of Georgetown – about 40 miles south of Myrtle Beach and 60 miles north of Charleston.Ian hit the Palmetto State sustaining winds of 85 mph, making it a Catego
- Justice Secretary Brandon Lewis is to expand the electronic tagging scheme to cover thousands of burglars, robbers and thieves serving short sentences.
- Phillip Schofield has reportedly been dropped as the £1million face of We Buy Any Car amid the fallout from claims that he and Holly Willoughby jumped the queue to see the Queen lying in state.
- Shortly after arriving Dixon had to be transferred to a different wing, after starting a relationship with a 'vulnerable' inmate.The woman Dixon targeted had 'learning difficulties' and mental health issues.
- Just hours before Russian President Vladmir Putin signed treaties to illegally annex Ukrainian territory, the Russian Consulate in New York was vandalized with red spray paint by an unknown suspect.
- With Morgan on board, Meghan agreed to do an interview with Vanity Fair for their October 2017 issue. The interview was, in effect, Meghan's big launch.
- Justice Secretary Brandon Lewis said he was 'furious' that David Norris who murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence in 1993 had managed to break prison rules and obtain a phone.
- An up-and-coming country artist returned to TikTok to promote his new song, as his lasthas been heard through two million videos on the ap.
- The Prime Minister said that a further announcement will be made in ‘due course’ on the issue (Picture: Ian Vogler/Daily Mirror/PA Wire)Liz Truss has refused to comment on whether benefits claimants might see a real terms cut as a cost-saving measure this autumn.The Prime Minister said an announcement would be made ‘in due course’ when questioned by reporters today.It comes after reports the Treasury asked departments across Government to make efficiency savings, or cuts,
- Keith Bennett lived in a red-brick, end of terrace in Manchester. Until recently, there was a poignant reminder of the little boy; it was a wall with goalposts painted on it by him, which has been knocked down.
Liz Truss faced a barrage of questions from reporters during her visit to Kent today.The Tory leader was grilled on the mini-budget, Labour’s recent surge in support and the inquest of teenager Molly Russell.During the interviews, she refused to comment on whether benefits claimants might see a real terms cut as a cost-saving measure this autumn.A full transcript of her answers can
- Responses will be sent to all, Buckingham Palace confirmed tonight (Picture: PA/Getty Images)More than 50,000 messages from the public flooded into Buckingham Palace following the Queen’s death.The Royal Family received sack loads of mail from well-wishers who felt moved to write and convey their sympathy for the monarchy.On September 19 – the day of the Queen’s funeral – the King and his family were pictured looking emotional and tens of thousands of people filled t
- Officers were called at about 5.30pm today to a disturbance in the area of Tottenham High Road, Haringey, where a male, believed to be in his late teens, had been stabbed to death.
- The youngster from France was six years old when he was hurt badly in an attack by Jonty Bravery at the tourist attraction in August 2019
- The move has been described as ‘recognition of a progressive and inclusive culture’ (Picture: West Bromwich Albion Women)A football team will be able to play ‘without anxiety’ after the decision was made to switch out white shorts for navy.West Bromwich Albion Women will don dark blue as part of their home kit for the remainder of the 2022/23 season and beyond.The decision to move to navy rather than keep their white shorts was taken following full consultation with the p
- There is a new American Pie film on the way (Picture: Rex)There is officially another helping of American Pie on the way, so you might want to save room for dessert.The raunchy high-school comedy, starring Jason Biggs, Tara Reid, Eugene Levy, Seann William Scott and Alyson Hannigan, first hit the big screen in 1999 and was an instant hit with fans.Since then, there were three sequels with the official cast – also made up of Chris Klein, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Natasha Lyonne, Jennifer Coolidge
- Cops revealed Friday that Debbie Collier's murder was a personal attack, and not a random act of violence.
- A University of Pennsylvania professor has condemned recent movements for racial equity in health care, saying they have lowered standards.
- Kylian Mbappe wanted PSG to bring in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford (Picture: Getty)Kylian Mbappe wanted Paris Saint-Germain to sign Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford in the summer, according to reports.PSG held talks with Rashford’s representatives and wanted to bring the 24-year-old England international to the Parc des Princes in August.Rashford ended up staying at Old Trafford and looks revitalised under new boss Erik ten Hag following a difficult 18-month
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!