- Doctor Strange 2 had to be rewritten (Picture: Rex Features)Parts of Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness have been rewritten after Benedict Cumberbatch was due to make a cameo in WandaVision.The Disney+ series, starring Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda and Paul Bettany as Vision, had fans gripped right up to the heartbreaking finale, which set up the next Doctor Strange movie.Many fans were hoping to see the witch and sorcerer come face-to-face by the end of the unconventional series, but it was
- Detectives claimed to have reached a breakthrough in the probe last summer when they identified the convicted rapist as their prime suspect.
- The federal budget assumes Australia's borders will not open until mid-2022, but the prime minister said there could be a chance for holidays before then.
- Ido Avigal, five, was fatally stuck by shrapnel after the building he was in with his mother was hit by a missile fired from Gaza on Wednesday night.
- The crash took place at 12.50pm on Wednesday in Helston on the Lizard Peninsula (pictured) in west Cornwall. Police and paramedics were called after a collision between a 'vehicle and a child'.
- The four alleged victims deposited a total of $2,311,000 into various Australian bank accounts., believing they were buying cryptocurrency, police say.
- 'Don't fret, darling - at least this is one bill we don't have to worry about'
- A university student, 24, from Sydney's south has gone missing after he last texted his family in China on Saturday. Police and his family have concerns for his welfare are appealing for information.
- A hooded gang of three intruders ransacked the home of Caroline Crouch and Charalambos Babis Anagnostopoulos in an affluent Athens suburb while a fourth stood watch outside
- Footage uploaded to social media by a panicked shopper shows large sections of ceiling at Kmart in Maroochydore collapsing after huge hail and over 100,000 lightning strikes hit Queensland.
- Spies, diplomats and soldiers started experiencing mysterious brain injuriesfive years ago with the tally now higher than 130 people - more than double the number of 60.
Thousands of Australians travelled back and forward from overseas since the borders closed last yearAustralian Border Force figures show 134,758 Australian citizens and permanent residents were granted exemptions to depart the country between March 20 last year and April 20.
- Out of the ten countries around the world doubling their case numbers, seven are in Asia and the Pacific. The startling figures have prompted fears the virus could easily slip into Australia.
- The 33-year-old, originally from Campbelltown in Sydney's west, helped mould the city's eshay culture with rap music on personal stories.
- The huge React-1 coronavirus study of 127,000 tests in the UK found cases levels halved in April - but mystery cases of the Indian variant were also detected in London
- Musk, main, tweeted Wednesday to say the car manufacturer has suspended the use of Bitcoin, price inset. Purchasing with Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies requires a lot of electricity.
- The Prime Minister (pictured) announced the creation of a commission to examine ways for the nation to remember the victims of the 'gravest crisis since the Second World War'.
- Radovan Karadžić will serve the rest his life sentence in a British prison (Pictures: EPA)Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadžić convicted of the 1995 Srebrenica genocide, will spend the rest of his sentence in a British jail, the foreign secretary has announced.Karadžić, 75, was one of the chief architects behind the mass murder of 7,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys during the conflict in the former Yugoslavia.
The so-called ‘Butcher of Bosnia’ has also be
- Job advertiser SEEK's latest employment report shows demand for workers remains at record levels.
- Will the shortages ever end? (pic: Sony)The Thursday Inbox is fed up with bloat in Assassin’s Creed and other open world games, as one reader suggests making Purge: The Video Game.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Take my money
I saw the story earlier in the week about a big shipment of PlayStation 5 stock this month and so far I’ve still got nothing. Admittedly I didn’t stay up till 3am in the morning but I still spent quite a bit of time r
- Those buying alcohol, perfume, fashion and technology in the EU will be able to claim more than a fifth off the purchase price thanks to Brexit (file photo).
- Scientists at SAGE will hold an emergency meeting today in order to discuss the spread of India's Covid variant - which is now dominant in four local authorities in England.
- Australian police are set to start cracking down on customers who refuse to or avoid scanning QR codes to check into venues, with large fines to start being handed out.
- Kind-hearted schoolboy Jordan Banks, from Blackpool, was killed in a freak lightning strike on Tuesday - earlier this year he made a sweet gesture to local cops, leaving sweet treats on their patrol cars
- Jason Knauf (pictured), former communications secretary at Kensington Palace, rendered the Mail on Sunday's case 'unreal', said Lord Justice Warby.
- A pair of aborists in New South Wales had finished chopping down a tree in dense bushland on Wednesday when they discovered a brushtail possum quivering inside a hole in the tree trunk.
- It's unclear what exactly Xing Shen did to the boy she was babysitting with her partner Xi Zhang at the couple's Docklands apartment in Melbourne in May 2019.
- Chloe Rideout was "fit and well" before she died from multi-organ failure due to sepsis and a perforated appendix following an operation in Cornwall, an inquest has heard
- Metropolitan Police constable Kashif Mahmood (pictured), 31, used his police car to stop vehicles he knew were carrying drug cash after being tipped off by the group.
- Government officials are said to discussing ending coronavirus face coverings rules and only making masks mandatory on public transport by the end of June as England's lockdown lifts
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!