- Tat Jana was waiting for her delivery in Coventry, West Midlands when she spotted a driver standing on the street surrounded by dozens of packages strewn across the floor
- A disproportionate number of fines for breaching COVID-19 restrictions are being dished out to the vulnerable members of the community, new data shows.
Supporters rally around Dean Jones' young son and ex-mistress following cricket great's sudden deathDean Jones' former mistress has thanked well-wishers for the messages and gifts she and their son Koby have been inundated with as they mourn the tragic death of the Australian cricket great.
- Tech worker Thomas McGuirk, 28, was booted from his job at Sydney logistics firm Invenco on Saturday morning after his boss saw his vile texts to Tinder date Ebonie Sanderson, 26.
- Miekeil Dixon-Nash's £1,500 blue Christian Louboutin were lost when they were posted to him while he was serving time at HMP Swaleside in Kent.
- Nathan Kelly, 23, and Christopher McLaughlin, 25, immediately returned to Donegal, in Ireland,after they were found not guilty last Monday of murdering 66-year-old Paul Tavelardis.
- The Department of Health and Social Care has confirmed police have been given the extra powers as new local lockdowns, further restrictions and tough self-isolation fines come into force on Monday
- New South Wales has recorded no new coronavirus cases for the second day in a row sparking calls for internal border to reopen.
- Aleta Lederwasch, from Newcastle, was 21 and on her first trip overseas when she and her family were caught in the horrific blast at Jimbaran Bay on October 1, 2005.
- Tory MPs who have been left unimpressed with the proposals have pinned the blame on a 'mutant algorithm'.
- Josh Garlepp filmed his journey through a McDonald's drive thru in Perth, Western Australia, and posted it to Tik Tok on Sunday.
- Gunshots were fired for the second time this month during an armed robbery of a sneaker store located right next door to Taylor Swift's townhouse in the trendy Tribeca section of Manhattan on Sunday.
- Bars inside the Palace of Westminster are exempt from the Government's newly imposed 10pm curfew due to them being classified as a 'workplace canteen'.
- Twelve crew from a ship moored off the WA coast were transferred to a quarantine facility in Port Hedland, sparking fears the virus may spread through the town and into Indigenous communities.
- via metro.co.ukPierre-Emerick Aubameyang recently signed a new long-term deal at Arsenal (Photo by Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC via Getty Images)Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has confirmed he turned down an offer from Barcelona in order to sign a new long-term deal at the Emirates.The 31-year-old finally put an end to the speculation over his future earlier this month by signing a three-year deal in north London, making him the second highest paid player at the club in the process.Aubameyang allowe
- The couple 'want to give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do', a source said.
- Keep Britain Tidy and campaign supporters, including the Daily Mail, have one thing to say to heroes who took part in Great British September Clean: Thank you.
- via metro.co.ukThe draft is coming (Credit: WWE)WWE is about to shake things up with the 2020 draft.The company has confirmed plans for this year’s event which will see superstar from Raw and SmackDown eligible to be moved between brands in a welcome move which will freshen up both rosters.As announced during Sunday night’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view, the draft will kick off on the blue brand on October 9, and it will continue on Raw the following week on October 12.The rules for the trades ar
- The president announced in July he was replacing Parscale with longtime political aide Bill Stepien.
- Michael McCormack said it's 'not good enough' that Australians still can't travel within the country despite daily new coronavirus cases continuing to plummet.
- Officers Jonathan Calder, Jonathan Martinez and Israel Banales arrived at the scene of the crash in Dallas, Texas to find a car engulfed in flames. Along with bystanders they pulled the man to safety.
- District Judge Carl Nichols on Sunday evening granted a preliminary injunction sought by TikTok owner ByteDance, which will prevent the ban on downloading the app coming in to force.
- Reports claiming Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are lining up a reality series as part of their Netflix deal come after they said their move to the US was to get away from alleged media intrusion
Gallery plunge victim, 7, who was thrown from tenth floor balcony at Tate Modern can now stand aloneThe child was six at the time of the horrific attempted murder in August last year, visiting London with his family from France.
- TV star Ryan Phelan was accused of assaulting Chelsea Franklin during a row inside their $2million home at Frenchs Forest, on Sydney's northern beaches in June.
Da Vinci Code writer Dan Brown was told that stories about him having affairs would BOOST book salesDan Brown (right), who wrote literary hit The Da Vinci Code, divorced his wife of 21 years, Blythe Newlon (left), last year and she has since sued him.
- Charles Alexander (left), who is said to have a history of mental illness, has been charged with second-degree murder and armed grand theft in the killing of Corey Smith (right), 46, on Monday.
- Dick Durbin, the Democrat whip and second most important Democrat in the Senate, admitted on Sunday morning that his party had no way of stopping the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett.
- It's believed No10 is considering closing pubs, restaurants and bars for two weeks in order to slow the spread of coronavirus. It's also reported that households would be banned from meeting each other indoors
- Party donors have lined up to accuse Boris Johnson of damaging the economy with his handling of the coronavirus crisis.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!