Dimitar Berbatov compares Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani to Tottenham and England star Harry Kanevia metro.co.ukDimitar Berbatov has hailed Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani (Picture: Getty)Dimitar Berbatov rates Edinson Cavani ‘very highly’ and says the Manchester United striker reminds him of Tottenham and England captain Harry Kane.Uruguayan hero Cavani has enjoyed an impressive first season at Old Trafford, scoring 14 goals in 34 appearances, including a brace in United’s Europa League semi-final second leg clash against Roma.Manchester United are in talks with the 34-year-old
- A report last year revealed that the 12-story condo building that killed one person and left 99 missing when it collapsed on Thursday was sinking and at risk before the horrific event.
- Tucker Carlson said its mind boggling that Britney Spears is prevented from having kids but 'mentally ill vagrants wiping their butts on your lawn' during Thursday night's show.
- The cost of travelling to Ibiza, Majorca, Menorca and Malta had all surged by up to 200 per cent after they were added to the quarantine-free zones
- Photos of frenzied panic buyers have already been plastered online, despite NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian calling for calm.
- A statue of George Floyd installed in Brooklyn was vandalized Thursday with white supremacist graffiti less than a week after it was installed. Police said they are treating it as a possible hate crime.
- A Sydney cleaning business who deep cleaned Joh Bailey Hair Salon on Thursday said it's not mandatory for businesses exposed to the virus to undergo a professional clean.
Long Island teen rescued by fire fighters after she's trapped inside bank vault turned dressing roomGiavanna Diesso, 14, was rescued by fire fighters after she was trappedinside a bank vault turned dressing room at a store inPort Jefferson after her younger brother closed the door and it locked shut.
- Israel Folau will be free to play rugby League on the Gold Coast with the Southport Tigers after negotiating a release with French Super League side Catalan Dragons.
- Paying for groceries at the checkout is becoming a things of the past. Woolworths has continued expanding its Scan&Go system that allows shoppers to scan items, avoiding the checkout.
- An Australian father has called the refusal to appeal the suspended sentence given to the drug-affected teen driver who killed his daughter and her new boyfriend in a head-on crash 'horses***'
- Police released video of two suspects outside bikie Shane Bowden's house in the days before his death. They claim the men were members of the Mongols bikie gang, placing a GPS tracker on his car.
- Marion Barter, 51, was last seen at a depot on Scarborough Street, near Railway Street, at Southport, Queensland, on June 22, 1997.
- The words 'Every soul shall taste death', were seen painted on the side of the green box carrying Hamze's body during his funeral on Wednesday at Lakemba Mosque, in south-west Sydney.
Top US general rejected Trump's push for the military to 'crack skulls' during civil rights protestsJoint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley rejected then President Donald Trump's suggestions of a violent military crackdown of civil unrest, including one suggestion by Trump for the military to 'crack skulls'
Australia's football community rocked by spate of sudden deaths linked to private depression battlesAustralia's football community is in mourning following the sudden deaths of two highly respected and talented players in recent days.
- A car chase at the airport forced two runways to be shut. It took place at around the time Harry was arriving in a black Cadillac SUV but he was able to fly out without any problem
- A copy of the document reportedly showed that the ‘HRH’ title is listed as the last name for the prince, next to the ‘Duke of Sussex’ as his first name
- A giant new suburb near Brisbane for more than 10,000 people will help home the influx of people moving to Queensland due to overpriced houses and Covid-19 in NSW and Victoria.
- New South Wales has recorded 11 new local Covid-19 cases with a further 17 to be included in tomorrow's numbers.
- via metro.co.ukIt has been proven that children are less at risk from coronavirus (Picture: Getty)More than 43 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine – and over 31 million have had a second.Public Health England said it should be possible for everyone over the age of 40 to get their second dose by England’s ‘Freedom Day’ on July 19.With so many Brits now fully inoculated, many are wondering whether they still have to self-isolate if they com
- A majority of Australians are still working at the age of 65, with new data showing a significant shift in just three years. A growing number of people aged over 50 now fear they will never retire.
- Pigeon fanciers are trying to establish why more than half the birds flying in a race to the North East have not yet arrived with similar problems affecting competitions last Saturday
- Ben Roberts-Smith has denied demanding his mistress video herself taking a pregnancy test after she told him she was going to have their child.
- The native Australian marsupial, named Tej, was spotted wandering Westfield Coomera in the Gold Coast, Queensland, on Sunday.
- Former Channel Seven game show host Andrew O'Keefe slapped, kicked and spat on his doctor girlfriend in a row over an ice pipe she alleged was in his pocket at a party.
- McCollum told a new BBC documentary how she struggled to cope in the Peru jail where she spent three years after trying to smuggle cocaine out of the South American country
- Sydney residents could be hit with on the spot fines of $200 if they're caught not wearing a mask and $1,000 if busted outside without a valid reason amid the next week of lockdown restrictions.
- A number of Australians are believed missing after the collapse of a Florida residential tower.
- In a boost to Brit tourists, a handful of popular destinations were added to the government's green list on Thursday, meaning quarantine is no longer necessary on the return trip
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!