- Breeanna Bullock-Black was last seen outside the school on Hosking Street, Cranebrook, near Penrith in western Sydney, about 8am on Monday in her school uniform with no sign of her since.
- Territory police confirmed the man died after being struck by a vehicle on Monday morning, 35km from the start/finish line.
- The Great British Breakfast launched on Monday but wasn’t without its technical difficulties (Picture: @GBNews, Twitter)GB News was plagued by further technical issues during the launch of The Great British Breakfast, and viewers found it hard to ignore. Andrew Neil’s news channel launched on Sunday night with a special programme starring himself, followed by Dan Wootton’s nightly episode. Monday morning then saw the launch of The Great British Breakfast, hailed by ma
- Infamous fraudster Belle Gibson has been spotted looking downcast just weeks after authorities raided her home to repay the $500,000 in fines she owes.
‘Never miss the opportunity to take a fresh look at how you do things’: How a South London business bounced back thanks to a positive attitudeAfrican food store Eko is recovering fast thanks to their ingenuity in lockdownEko Food Market was just one business that was cooking on gas back in early 2020, as a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of deliciously authentic, high-quality chilled and frozen ethnic ready meals, ambient sauces and African dry foods.Although the company’s investment plan to organise brand-new premises was back on track thanks to a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan from Lloyds Bank, their general opera
- The monarch marked her first official birthday without her late husbandPrince Philip
as she attended a scaled-back and socially-distanced celebration
- Fintech might seem daunting, but here’s how you can get involved (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Ever checked your bank account on an app, or pinged someone a payment using Apple Pay or PayPal?
Then you are part of the fintech revolution.
Fintech, short for financial technology, has transformed the way we interact with our money, thanks to innovative start-up firms, changes in legislation – and the fact that so many of us now carry a powerful computer in our pocket in the guise of
- The Australian Club, whose members include former prime ministers John Howard and Malcolm Turnbull, was founded in Sydney's CBD in 1838.
- Former President Trump was seen walking into Trump Tower on New York's Fifth Avenue on Sunday. Trump was seen wearing a navy suit but with his top button undone and without his red tie.
- Joe Biden on Sunday joked at a press conference to end the G7 summit that he was going to 'get in trouble' if he did not stick to the plan prepared by his White House press team.
- Forecasters have said that the South East could see record-breaking temperatures as the week begins - although thunderstorms are forecast from Wednesday
- Shane Wayne Michael, 42, was at the Vision 4 Less eyewear shop in Des Moines, Iowa, on November 11 last year, when he was asked to place his mask over his nose by another customer
- After Victoria's fourth crippling lockdown ended last week, the Liberal Nationals want to re-open a parliamentary inquiry which was suspended in late 2020.
- Tim Stewart, who had been friends with the prime minister since the 1990s, has been taken in by the harmful group, and ran a blog on which he promoted its theories and other bizarre views.
- One of the children is linked to a household cluster in Reservoir while the other child is a close contact of the case in Melbourne that was picked up at the weekend.
- Amanda Buchan had been celebrating beating breast cancer when she was given the devastating news that the cancer had spread to her brain
- While no formal announcement has yet been made the PM is widely expected to declare that there will be a delay to the final stage of easing restrictions, by four weeks
- Friendlyjordies producer Kristo Langker has been charged with stalking NSW Deputy Premier John Barilaro.
- Toyah Cordingley's father, Troy, found her naked body on Wangetti Beach, north of Cairns, in October 2018 and has campaigned for her killer to be brought to justice.
- Is the Blackpudlian on his way out of NXT? (Photo: WWE)William Regal dropped a massive hint about his NXT future at the end of NXT TakeOver: In Your House.The WWE British wrestling legend has been at the helm of the black and gold brand for seven years now, but the General Manager suggested he could be ready to move on after a wild and chaotic few weeks.Asked about his thoughts as the show went off the air, he teased: ‘It’s been seven years since I became the GM of NXT and I’ve
- Tharnicaa Murugappan, 3, and her sister Kopika, 6, were born in Australia but have been in immigration detention for three years with their parents Nadesalingam and Priya from Sri Lanka.
Maya Wiley received $500,000 from hedge-fund billionaire George Soros who bankrolled her for decadesCivil rights attorney, Maya Wiley, who is running to be mayor of New York City received a $500,000 contribution into a Super PAC from billionaire George Soros and healthcare workers union.
- Pettengill would love to get involved as much as possible (Photo: WWE)Todd Pettengill delighted fans at NXT TakeOver: In Your House – and he’d love to make more regular appearances.The former WWE broadcaster made his comeback as the host Sunday night’s show after returning at last year’s IYH ever, and he’s revealed his desire to fit in wherever possible.He exclusively told Metro.co.uk: ‘I’d love to – I’m available for whatever these guys need
- The Transportation Security Administration announced that nearly 2.03 million people were screened at security checkpoints on Friday for the first time since the pandemic began.
- Melissa Laurie was dragged under the water by a crocodile as she swam in a lagoon with her sister Georgia, near Puerto Escondido in Mexico
- Grant Hackett has weighed in on the 'toxic and dysfunctional' culture of Australia's elite swimming program, demanding abusive coaches be 'weeded out' of the sport.
- Sian Holmes and Daniel Whiteley say their big day will be ruined if the 30-person cap for Covid safety is not lifted later this month as originally planned - and there not the only couple facing wedding woes
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has thrown his support behind a second investigation into the origins of Covid-19 amid growing concerns the virus may have leaked from a lab in Wuhan.
- Stephen Watson, the new chief constable of Greater Manchester Police, believes the public is 'fed up' with seeing 'virtue-signalling police officers' who make their personal views known.
- Police said that Dejhanay Jarrell, 24, tossed her children, who were also naked, from a window before diving out herself during a horrendous incident in New York - she's now been charged with attempted murder
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!