- Life management coach Laura Brunton from Witney in Oxfordshire, who is expecting her third child, said she was initially hesitant about getting the jab.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- Police arrested a 38-year-old man on suspicion of murdering Sabina Nessa in a park in London.
- Teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg has claimed no politicians have impressed her, and when prompted about New Zealand's Jacinta Ardern claiming 'these people are not doing anything'.
- Labour's deputy leader also said the Tories were homophobic, racist and misogynistic in a late-night fringe speech - that prompted condemnation from Conservatives
- Musician Alan Lancaster has died (Picture: Getty)Status Quo star Alan Lancaster has died at the age of 72, his close friend Craig Bennett has said.Lancaster died at home in Sydney, Australia surrounded by his family.Craig, an entertainment journalist, announced the news on Facebook with the permission of the musician’s family, saying he had been battling multiple sclerosis, a condition which can affect the brain and spinal cord.He said: ‘At the request of his loving and deeply cheris
- 28 year-old teacher Sabina Nessa was found dead on the evening of September 17 at Cator Park in Kidbrooke, south east London (Picture: Rex/Getty)A 38-year-old man was arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning on suspicion of murdering teacher Sabina Nessa.
Scotland Yard branded the move a ‘significant development’.He was arrested at around 3am at an address in East Sussex and taken into custody.Detective Chief Inspector Neil John, from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command, sa
- A Sunday Mirror probe found councils across the UK are battling 20,000 fly tipping incidents a week, costing a whopping £50m a year to clean up
- The Amtrak train headed west from Montana, US to Seattle shook like 'extreme turbulence' before carriages suddenly began toppling as they lurched off the tracks
- The Brit was on the receiving end of a masterclass on Saturday night (Pictures: Getty / Twitter)Deontay Wilder’s trainer has leapt to the defence of Anthony Joshua after his defeat to Oleksandr Usyk, branding the Ukrainian a boxing ‘great’, while Andy Ruiz Jr. was also full of praise for the new heavyweight champion.Joshua lost his WBA, IBF, WBO belts on Saturday night at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium after Usyk put on a clinic, outclassing his opponent over 12 rounds to win by
- Pasquale Barbaro had long known he was a target for execution and there were seemingly more dangerous criminals in Sydney who wanted the flashy drug dealer dead than alive.
- Perth partied hard into the night after the AFL Grand Final despite it being an all-Melbourne affair - while Victorian fans were forced to watch from home as curfew slammed in an hour before the final siren.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison said he could not see any reason why Australians should be kept cooped up in their states after the milestone set by the national reopening plan.
- The 26-year-old made the shock announcement after straight set defeats against Greek player Stefanos Tsitsipas at the Laver Cup championship in Boston on Sunday.
- Homeless people are seen openly using drugs in New York City's Garment District near Penn Station as crime in the area spiked 41 percent.
- Joseph Petito announced the creation of the Gabby Petito Foundation (left) on Saturday - the same day residents of Brian Laundrie's hometown of North Port, Florida, held a vigil for slain Gabby, 22.
- Samantha Josephson, 21, had got into Nathan Rowland's car, thinking it was the Uber she had booked to take her from Columbia's Five Points entertainment district back to her apartment
- Emma Jamieson, 29, from Middlesbrough, faced a two-year wait for life-changing NHS surgery - so she decided to go private to find the cash
Imran Habeeb (Charlie De Melo) has some explaining to do in Coronation Street next week, when Toyah Battersby (Georgia Taylor) questions his closeness with ex-wife Sabeen (Zora Bishop).
The solicitor is on edge in upcoming scenes, as he takes to the courtroom once more on the day of Kelly Neelan’s (Millie Gibson) sentencing.He hopes to convince the judge to go easy on Kelly, given
- Nemi Chand was lucky that the bullet missed all his vital organs when he was shot below the rib cage and now the police are treating it as a case of attempted murder
- A New York City subway rider ripped down OkCupid's suggestive ads from the D train in an angry rant about how the 'gross' ads were 'propaganda.'
- NRL star Reece Walsh hasadmitted to using cocaine after being caught in possession outside a nightclub in the Gold Coast.
- Students were out in force and all smiles for the cameras as they enjoyed another booze-fueled night out as they begin their university lives. After lockdown the scenes were more wild than ever
- A man was shot dead by Huntington Beach police on Saturday afternoon, It happened as the U.S. Open of Surfing was underway nearby. The Shooting occurred around 3:15pm close to the pier.
- Moderna chief medical officerPaul Burton said the company was in discussions with the Australian Government to produce vaccines in Australia.
- Gov. Kathy Hochul said on Saturday that New York workers who are fired for refusing to get vaccinated won't be eligible for unemployment insurance as the state prepares for Monday's deadline.
- NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian was announcing 961 new Covid cases on Sundaywhen she wasblindsided by a reporter who asked about outdoor pools.
- Dan Andrews announces an easing of restrictions around masks, beauty and hairdressing as leaked planning documents reveal extreme back-to-school plans for returning Victorian students.
- The Met Office is predicting that Sunday will be warm for much of the country with temperatures in the mid-20s before rain and a "cyclonic pattern" hits the UK next week
- Mason Peoples, 6, of Las Vegas, Nevada, became an internet sensation after he refused to take off his mask on picture day at school because his mother told him not to remove it unless he's eating.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!