- Footage shows the couple trying to pick up food from the Dublin franchise but the worker said she could not help them because they were busy.
GQ Men of the Year Awards: Jack Whitehall dubs 2020 a ‘s**tastrophe’: ‘How long ago does Tiger King feel?’Jack Whitehall hosted 2020’s GQ Men of the Year Awards (Picture: PA)Jack Whitehall used his GQ Men of the Year Awards 2020 in association with Hugo Boss opening monologue to lay into the government as well as the star-studded Imagine video as he lamented the ‘s**tastrophe’ of 2020. The comedian, 32, was filmed speaking to an empty auditorium, saying: ‘We are here at the stunning Coliseum Theatre. Ah theatres, do you remember them? No, me neither.‘We were actual
Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas ‘thinking about second baby’ after settling into life with daughter WillaJoe Jonas and Sophie Turner are loving life as new parents (Picture: BACKGRID)Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are reportedly thinking about expanding their family after settling into parenthood with their four-month-old daughter Willa. The Game Of Thrones actress, 25, and her Jonas Brothers beau, 31, are reportedly hoping to have a ‘large family’ after welcoming their first child in July. A source told Us Weekly: ‘Joe and Sophie are already trying to have another baby. Th
- MP for Slough Tan Dhesi says his town has been made into a ‘special case’ (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Slough’s MP Tan Dhesi says his community has been ‘segregated’ from its neighbours, as it is the only town in Berkshire moving into tier three rules after lockdown.Other towns and cities are being moved onto the strictest level of restrictions in regional clusters, but on a map depicting the new system, Slough is a tiny red island in a sea of orange, tier two areas.Slough
- Alex Bourne approached the Health Secretary with a WhatsApp message, offering the services of his new manufacturing firm Hinpack, the Guardian reports
- If the Government wants people to adhere to the restrictions, it needs to expand the mass testing programme, increase sick pay and do more to support the hardest-hit sectors
- Those behind the vaccine insist it has already met the ‘necessary statistical evidence’ (Picture: PA/AP)A US health official has claimed that the dose of the Oxford vaccine shown to be 90% effective was only tested in people aged 55 and under.Moncef Slaoui, who heads the programme to supply America with vaccines, said that the half-dose regime, which was discovered by accident, was only given to younger age groups.But British scientists have lined up to defend the research, with Oxfo
- President Donald Trump on Thursday said it's 'very hard thing to concede' the election but admitted he would leave the White House for Joe Biden when the time came.
- The PM faced a mutiny by 70 Tory MPs after unveiling restrictions that will leave Cornwall, the Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly as the only areas where people can socialise indoors.
- The Prime Minister announced the new tougher tier restrictions the country will face when national lockdown ends next week - but he is yet again facing criticism for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic
- Since the US election 23 days ago Donald Trump and his supporters have lost 38 separate lawsuits and won just one - but Trump has refused to concede
- Simon Read attached a 7p barcode sticker for carrots to a £9.95 box of 12 Krispy Kreme donuts then used a self-service checkout - claiming he made an "honest mistake" - a panel heard
- A massive riot involving hundreds of inmates broke out in the Cook Unit of Eyman prison in Florence, Arizona on Wednesday, which prisoners described as a 'war zone'.
- Boris Johnson has admitted pubs, restaurants and hotels –“the soul of our communities” – were bearing a “disproportionate share” of the coronavirus burden
- HARRY MOUNT: Brewing heir Sir Henry Meux was bewitched by Valerie Langdon. With her heart-shaped face, smouldering brown eyes and hourglass figure, she was quite the Victorian stunner.
- Islamic State recruiter Abdalraouf Abdallah, 27, refused to tell an inquiry about his contact with the Manchester Arena bomber Salman Abedi
Pictured: Former cleaner, 45, who is said to be the mother of Vladimir Putin's 17-year-old lovechildVladimir Putin is said to have had an affair with Svetlana Krivonogikh and fathered Elizaveta, 17, during his first term as president in the 1990s according to Russian media sources.
- John Stevenson, 68, was found in his home in Aberdare, South Wales, in March after police forced their way into the property, an inquest heard
- The five-story townhouse, which was built back in 1882 and is located in Manhattan's ritzy Greenwich Village, was sold by Sotheby's International Realty on Wednesday.
- For the first time, Britons will spend more online this Christmas than in the high street thanks to the lockdown of non-essential stores.
- Kenneth Musinguzi, 51, died on November 15 after contracting the virus. His daughter described the last moments she spent with him in hospital after doctors said there was nothing more they could do
- Shane and AJ have clashed this week (Picture: Rex)AJ Pritchard and Shane Richie have been voted by the public to take on the Chambers of Horror trial.The pair will both attempt to win meals for camp on Friday’s show.Tensions have been simmering between the pair over recent days with the Strictly Come Dancing pro and EastEnders actor clashing over the washing up.Viewers then spotted AJ’s side-eye after Shane jokingly threw his tins on the floor on Thursday’s show.Your votes are
- Brazilian authorities say Geison Gonçalves was not licensed to drive the truck that was involved in a highway collision with a bus that left 41 people dead in São Paulo on Wednesday.
- The 69-year-old man's wife died in August but police allege he did not report her death to authorities and buried her body on their property in Cranbrook on Tasmania's east coast shortly after.
- Four women realised they were stood in the queue at a coffee shop in Sherborne, Dorset, in near-identical yellow puffer jackets.
- It’s even the newer model with the better battery life (you can tell by the box) pic: NintendoYou better be quick if you want to take advantage of the best Black Friday deal so far, as Aldi offer major discounts on the Switch and Switch Lite.There may not be any decent Black Friday deals for PlayStation and Xbox consoles but Aldi, of all places, has the first truly great hardware deal for the Nintendo Switch.This is for the full fat Switch, the one with a dock that can also connect to your
- Three funeral workers posed next to Diego Maradona’s open coffin (Twitter)Three funeral parlour workers in Argentina have been pictured posing next to Diego Maradona’s body inside his coffin.The two images, which have gone viral across social media networks in Argentina, show one worker who has been identified as Diego Molina giving a thumbs-up whilst resting his other hand on Maradona’s head.The second photo shows two men standing next to the coffin with Maradona’s face
- (Picture: BBC)On the surface, Katy Lewis (Simone Lahbib) seems to be the picture of caring, sweet and innocent – a carer who was potentially naïve but ultimately had Mick Carter’s (Danny Dyer) best interests at heart when he was under her care at 12 in EastEnders.But the real truth of the matter is much darker – and Mick is dealing with the memories of being in a relationship with Katy when he was far too young to consent and she was in a position of power.Viewers have wat
- (Picture: ITV)Debbie Webster (Sue Devaney) has never been a fan of Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) in Coronation Street and now she has even more reason to detest her – as she closes in on the truth about Ray Crosby’s (Mark Frost) re-development plans for the Street.Debbie is secretly working with Ray to persuade locals to sell up their properties so they can be flattened for their whole new development but Abi is about to become suspicious – so what steps will Debbie take to try a
- Richard Caring, who owns chains including The Ivy and Bill's, believes that more than two thirds of his industry has been so mauled by lockdowns that it will never recover.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!