- Customised vehicles giving deceased a unique send-off
- Michelle Carter, who was convicted of manslaughter for convincing her boyfriend, Conrad Roy, to kill himself, was released from jail early on Thursday. (Picture: CNN/AP)
Michelle Carter, who was convicted of urging her boyfriend to kill himself, was released from jail on Thursday.
Carter, now 23, was released from prison three months early after serving most of her 15-month sentence at the Bristol County jail in Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
Her early release comes after she accrued enough credits f
- Vikings’ star recalls emotional moment cast watched Katheryn Winnick’s last fight (Picture: History)
**Warning: This article contains spoilers for season six of Vikings.**
Vikings star Kieran O’Reilly has recalled his epic fight scene with Katheryn Winnick, seeing their two characters White Hair and Lagertha go head to head in one last battle.
In the sixth episode of the last season, Death and the Serpent, the shieldmaiden took down the bandit leader before losing her life at t
- Ray Singleton found the tear-jerking way to comfort wife Roslyn in Charlotte, North Carolina, after her second brain cancer diagnosis. In the clip, Mr Singleton sings Daniel Ceasar's Get You.
- Hair-raising flying requiring precision manouvering just a few dozen metres off the ground in gusty winds with thick smoke filling the air was routine, until they never came back from their last mission.
- David Tillburg took the foreboding snap (pictured) shortly before plunging into the icy water in New Jersey. Rescue services (inset) were unable to save the boy who died Thursday.
The 45-year-old presenter launched into the overshare during today’s programme, explaining that the holiday wasn’t all it was cracked up to be and that he still hasn’t managed to shake whatever it was that
- Julia Hackstaff and Ken Bonson, both actresses from Vancouver, say they were duped into taking part in a protest supporting Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou after being told they were extras in a film.
- Prosecutors claimed in court papers that Dulos was spotted on January 17 getting out of his car before he drove towards his home in Connecticut to remove items from the memorial site.
- BTS will be performing at the Grammys this month (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)
BTS will be taking to the stage at the 2020 Grammys after months of speculation.
Following a supposedly chance meeting with Ariana Grande in Los Angeles, the awards has confirmed they will be performing later this month.
The members will join Lil Nas X for his smash hit Old Town Road, and been added to the list of performers on the Grammys website.
The Panini rapper, who has six Grammy nods, is also set to bring Billy
- Bill Edgar's unique business started two years ago when he was asked to interrupt an elderly man's burial to tell his so-called best mate that he knew he was 'trying to screw' his wife.
- The Cod's Scallops in Wollaton, Nottingham, has picked up the top prize at the National Fish & Chip Awards, which celebrates the best practitioners of one of Britain's favourite dishes.
- The enormous bug was reportedly found in a home in the city of Cordoba located in the central Argentine province of the same name. Ezequiel Lobo posted an image of it on social media.
- They’ve clearly missed each other (Picture: Backgrid)
Love Island hosts and real-life couple Laura Whitmore and Iain Stirling proved true romance isn’t dead after all when they reunited in South Africa this week.
The presenters have been separated for days on end with Laura, 34, busy hosting Love Island: Aftersun in the UK and Iain, 31, narrating the main show in Cape Town.
Well, the forces that be – ITV – brought the lovebirds back together on Wednesday when Laura jetted
- North needs real power – not daft Tory gimmicks, says Mirror columnist Paul Routledge
Paris Jackson looks pretty pleased with herself backstage after making Paris Fashion Week runway debutParis looked pretty pleased with herself (Picture: Rex)
Paris Jackson couldn’t wipe the smile from her face, as she made her runway debut at Paris Fashion Week for Jean Paul Gaultier’s final show.
We’d be smiling too if we were sharing the catwalk with the likes of Bella and Gigi, you?
Designer Gaultier announced he is retiring from the fashion world earlier this month and he decided to mark his final show by having Paris walk the runway for the very first time in his designs.
- Bali police are investigating whether British entrepreneur Ryan Roth who mysteriously vanished in Bali could still be alive, amid fears he plummeted from a cliff edge.
- San Francisco 49ers offensive assistant Katie Sowers will become the first female and openly gay person to coach in a Super Bowl on February 2 in Miami. She's also the face of a new Microsoft ad.
- CEO of Hallmark's media business Bill Abbot leaves the company just weeks after it was forced to backtrack on pulling an ad featuring a lesbian couple kissing. The ads from Zola returned to the channel.
- World shares fell Thursday as health authorities rushed to monitor and contain an outbreak of the deadly coronavirus, which has so far been confirmed in five countries including China and the US.
Whoopi starred as Guinan on Star Trek: The Next Generation in the 1988 season two premiere, trusted pal of Captain Jean-Luc Picard and member of the El-Aurian alien race.
Obviously, she killed it, became a h
- Elizabet Estrada, from Pennsylvania, has been charged with aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child for allegedly starving her 16-year-old son to the point he weighed like a toddler.
- Chupong Ruamsanit decided to do a spot of sugar cane smoothie selling in Nakhon Si Thammarat, southern Thailand when suddenly his hand got stuck in the whirring machine
- We volunteer as tribute to carry their Bed Bath & Beyond bags to the car (Picture: Rex; MEGA)
Homeware shopping is usually not the most exciting of tasks… unless you happen to bump into Timothée Chalamet and Zendaya, that is.
One lucky fan got to do exactly that, as the stars popped in to a Bed Bath & Beyond store in New York where she works.
As well as getting the inside scoop on which towels and bedding Timothée and Zendaya are going to have in their actual homes (
- Three-year-old Aliyah Cardoza, of Azusa, California, has been hospitalized for a month with the NL63 strain of the coronavirus, which is different from the strain that has killed 17 in China.
- Rio Ferdinand was dismayed by Manchester United’s performance against Burnley (Picture: Getty)
Rio Ferdinand admits Manchester United made a costly mistake by allowing Chris Smalling to leave for Roma in the summer.
The England international was deemed surplus to requirements by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer following the world record purchase of Harry Maguire from Leicester City.
Injuries to Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, and Marcos Rojo, allied to Victor Lindelof’s continued struggles, have meant
- Mandeep Singh Chatha says he wouldn’t know what to do if Sainsbury’s asked him to change the name (Picture: SWNS)
The owner of an off licence could be in hot water with one of the UK’s most famous supermarkets – after opening a shop called Singh’sbury Local.
Mandeep Singh Chatha, 34, has unveiled his new convenience store featuring a sign which bears a striking resemblance to the famous orange lettering of Sainsbury’s.
Sainsbury’s has on previous occasi
- A three year-old girl has been hospitalized suffering from coronavirus in California for the last month.
Aliyah Cardoza, from Azusa, was hospitalized on December 23, and appears to have a less serious strain of the virus that has so far killed at least 17 people in China.
Mailonline reported that Aliyah is intubated at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles with a breathing tube and test tube.
She was diagnosed with the NL63 strain of coronavirus, a family of viruses whose symptoms range from co
- DC Kevin Rowley, 37, is on trial for assault after a video emerged appearing to show him beating a youth with a baton while trying to search him in Romford, east London, last April
- A survey of 1,000 children aged six to 11 suggests our children are frighteningly uninformed about food. For example, a common misconception is that eggs come from cows
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!