Dave Bautista has revealed that he was behind one of the most emotional moments in Zack Snyder’s Army of the Dead, changing up the script to pack more of a punch.The Guardians of the Galaxy actor leads the cast of the Netflix zombie thriller as Scott Ward, whose family falls apart when he is forced to kill his wife after she turns into a zombie.
While the heartbreaking moment sets
- Semi-Detached has not been granted an extension (Picture: BBC / Getty)Lee Mack’s sitcom Semi-Detached has been axed after just one season.The 52-year-old comedy star led the cast of the BBC Two comedy as wedding DJ and perennial loser Stuart, who faces a mid-life crisis with his ex-wife living a few feet from his new family.Set in a suburban cul-de-sac, the series followed Lee’s character Stuart in real-time, with each episode a 30-minute window into his claustrophobic, complicated l
- The British Meat Processors Association and the British Poultry Council are demanding urgent action from ministers to protect food supplies as the festive favourite is put at risk
- Paul Ritchie bombarded ex-Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and former Commons Speaker John Bercow with torrent of abuse, including death threats.
- Could Holly take Piers’ place on GMB? (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/Shutterstock)Several Good Morning Britain viewers have called for This Morning’s Holly Willoughby to replace Piers Morgan on the show and host with Susanna Reid.Earlier this week, it was announced that money expert Martin Lewis is to join Susanna on ITV’s GMB for a guest stint from Monday June 28 to Wednesday June 30.He’ll be stepping into Piers’ shoes following the broadcaster’s departure from the
- Rain and thunderstorms are set to batter South East England in the coming days (Pictures: LNP / PA / REX / EPA )Rain and thunderstorms are set to batter South East England in the coming days, bringing an end to the stretch of sunny weather seen earlier this month.
Temperatures have dropped across the whole of the UK, which recorded the hottest day of the year so far just four days ago.
In start contrast to the sweltering heat and clear blue skies seen at the start of he week, torrential downpour
- The senior Financial Times correspondent banked on the Tories holding their safe seat (Picture: Jim Pickard @PickardJE)A senior politics journalist has made good on a promise to eat his hat if the Lib Dems beat the heavily-favoured Tories in Monday’s shock by-election loss for Boris Johnson.The Buckinghamshire constituency was seen as a Tory safe seat for decades, with bookies offering 15/1 odds of a Lib Dem victory in the run-up to the vote.Odds rose to 4/1 amid reports that internal Libe
- Jake Harris, 33, and Sam Newstead, 31, were enjoying a drinks in Rochester, Kent when they had a brainwave and after plugging holes in the skiplowered it into the River Medway.
- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley has condemned both the NFL and the players' union over new COVID-19 protocols that lift constraints on vaccinated players.
- Richard Alex 'Alec' Murdaugh has offered a sample to investigators and is 'willing to do anything' to help find the killer of his son Paul, 22, and wife Margaret, 52, his brothers told GMA.
- Mourinho aimed a fresh dig at Deschamps (Picture: Getty)Jose Mourinho continued his war of wards with France manager Didier Deschamps, suggesting he is bitter because of a Champions League defeat 17 years ago.
Mourinho, the Manchester United and Chelsea manager, drew an angry response from the French coach when he claimed it would be an ‘unsuccessful Euros’ if the reigning world champions failed to win the tournament.
Deschamps sassily responded: ‘I thought the same thing about
- Maybe they’re just skipping ahead to Bayonetta 4? (pic: PlatinumGames)Nintendo has insisted that Bayonetta 3 ‘definitely still exists’ but there’s still no clue as to when it will be revealed or released.Given the entire project was restarted from scratch in early 2019, it wasn’t much of a surprise to find that Metroid Prime 4 wasn’t part of Nintendo’s E3 2021 showcase. They did mention it though, confirming it was still underway, but there was absolutel
- EXCLUSIVE: A poll for MailOnline found 61 per cent assess it is 'likely' or 'very likely' that restrictions will need to be reimposed later in 2021.
- Armed police were called at around 10.50pm last night to reports of a man suffering gunshot wounds in Balham, south London. The victim was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead 45 minutes later.
- Jodie Weston shot into the public eye after appearing on Channel 5 show 'Rich Kids Go Skint', but she claims her episode made her the target of vicious trolls
- A King’s College study suggests infections may now be starting to level off (Picture: EPA)England’s R number has remained unchanged from last week, despite Boris Johnson’s decision to delay the lifting of lockdown.
The rate is currently between 1.2 and 1.4, meaning every 10 infected people will go on to infect another 12 to 14 people.When the figure is above 1, an outbreak can grow exponentially but when it is below 1, it means the virus is in retreat.
The last time England had
- EXCLUSIVE: Selly Oak in Birmingham has the lowest vaccine uptake in the country, with just 1,395 of the 6,928 over-25s living in the postcode receiving their first jab - 20 per cent of the age group.
- Ready to travel… without actually travelling? (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)As red lists continue and delays to freedom arrive, we’re losing hope for a summer holiday abroad.
But don’t despair. You have options beyond yet another weekend camping in the rain.
Britain is, if nothing else, one of the most ancient magical places in the world, and this opens the doors to the spiritual pastime of psychic questing.
Never heard of it? Read on, because it might be about to become your ne
- Dozens were hospitalised and seven killed in the southern region of Andalucia last year in the worst outbreak in the country’s history (Picture: Getty)A patient has tested positive for both Covid-19 and the potentially deadly West Nile Virus. The case was detected this week in a young man who was admitted to the Virgen del Rocio Hospital in Seville, Spain. The man first tested positive for coronavirus before showing symptoms compatible with meningitis, similar to those suffering
- The guest complained of the food they received at the Ramada Hotel in Hounslow, west London and has asked for a refund following their 10 day quarantine stay
- Poppy Cooks has over 1.5 million followers on TikTok and went viral after posting an informative video that shows social media users how to cut the perfect diced onion with ease
- A large ornithopod footprint, some of the last dinosaurs on UK soil, found close to the white cliffs of Dover. (Credits: PA)Scientists have discovered footprints of the last of the dinosaurs to have walked on UK soil 110 million years ago close to the white cliffs of Dover.The prints were discovered in the cliffs and the foreshore of Folkestone, Kent, after stormy conditions exposed new fossils in the area.They are believed to have been left behind by ankylosaurs, rugged-looking armoured dinosau
Jose Mourinho backs Sergio Ramos to succeed in Premier League amid Manchester United and Chelsea linksSergio Ramos won three trophies under Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid (Picture: Getty)Jose Mourinho insists Sergio Ramos remains a ‘very good player’ and has ‘no doubts’ the veteran defender could cope with the physical demands of the Premier League amid speculation linking him with Chelsea and Manchester United.Ramos, 35, is available on a free transfer this summer after bringing an end to an incredible 16-year career with Real Madrid in which he made 671 appearances and he
- Geoffrey Edelsten despised being called a disgrace. But that is how he died.
- People arriving in Italy from the UK will have to quarantine for five days, it has been announced.Roberto Speranza announced that entry requirements for some countries would be relaxed, including for EU nations, the United States, Canada and Japan.However, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lank faced further restrictions.Those from the UK will also have to take a coronavirus test.
- Kim Kardashian isn’t dating anyone right now (Picture: E! Entertainment / BACKGRID)Kim Kardashian has shut down claims she is secretly dating her close friend Van Jones, after months of speculation.The 40-year-old was first linked to the CNN reporter in April, shortly after she officially filed for divorce from rapper Kanye West.However, the reality star laughed off the romance rumors during the Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s reunion special, The Final Curtain Part 1, on Thursday n
- The so-called 'ISIS bride's' former classmates remember a girl so 'cool' younger pupils looked up to her, but later watched her on TV with a mix of pity and horror
- Charalambos (Babis) Anagnostopoulos' story allegedly fell apart after a fitness tracker on Caroline Crouch's wrist showed her heart had stopped beating hours before the alleged break in
- Prince William is turning 39 on Monday, one day after Father's Day, and royal expert Katie Nicholl thinks the Duchess of Cambridge will do everything she can to make sure her husband enjoys his special day
- Policing minister Kit Malthouse said that decisions on whether working from home could continue after the end of lockdown were matters for employers and their staff to negotiate.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!