- Data collected by the COVID Tracking Project suggests daily cases, hospitalizations and deaths are on a downward trend. 1,235 deaths were reported in last 24hrs. Lowest since October.
- A teacher interrupted a Black History Month tribute to police shooting victim Breonna Taylor to suggest the paramedic was to blame for her own death. Susan McCoy, a teacher at Pebblebrook High School in Atlanta, Georgia, was recorded dismissing Taylor’s March 2020 killing during a virtual tribute last week.
As principal Dr Dana Giles addressed the meeting to commemorate Taylor, McCoy could be heard to say: ‘Dr G is on the announcements talking about….what’s her name? Bre
- TikTok user @6quence shared a video of her new-found method of breaking tin foil off from the roll in a perfectly straight line and viewers described the hack as "life-changing"
- A possible human skull has been found close to an abandoned pub in Bolton(Picture: MEN Media)A ‘human skull’ has been found by a couple investigating paranormal activity close to an abandoned pub in Bolton.Danny and Felicity Duffy uncovered the remains in a woodland area off Blackburn Road, near Egerton Park, at around 12.20am. They said they were ‘shaken up’ by the discovery and called the police immediately.
A cordon has now been put in place around the area as officers
- Paris Tautu, who is of Maori descent, is urging parents to remind their children about the importance of their name if it is traditional and part of their culture
- Paul Merson has doubts over Erling Haaland joining Chelsea (Pictures: Getty / Sky Sports)Paul Merson believes Erling Haaland and other top-class strikers will be reluctant to join Chelsea because of the club’s struggles in front of goal under Thomas Tuchel.Borussia Dortmund and Norway striker Haaland has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge ahead of this summer’s transfer window.The 20-year-old has already established himself as one of the most prolific goalscorers in Europe, n
- Backbencher Damian Collins made the admission during a debate organised by the Commons Petitions Committee as Labour MPs blasted the Conservatives
- Carla refused to turn down Wayne Lineker on Celebs Go Dating (Picture: Channel 4/CarlaJade)A singleton who took part in Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion claims that she refused to turn down Wayne Lineker on camera when production staff asked her to.In the latest series which aired last month, Carla Jade quickly gained the attention of club owner Wayne during the mixers event.When speaking with the 31-year-old, the entrepreneur and brother of Gary Lineker left viewers baffled when he made a ‘c
Toddler James Manning 'should have been referred for urgent medical treatment year before his death'James Manning, two, from Battle, East Sussex, died in hospital in June 2019 after choking on a breakfast sausage at Butlin's in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
- Has Ollie signed Sid’s death warrant in Hollyoaks? (Picture: Lime Pictures)Sid Sumner (Billy Price) was on cloud nine in Hollyoaks tonight (March 1) after acquiring a confession from Victor Brothers (Benjamin O’Mahony), but little did he know that Ollie Morgan (Gabriel Clark) had figuratively stabbed him in the back.
Sid is determined to do whatever it takes to free Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw) from prison, and therefore he’s been working with James (Gregory Finnegan) i
- Sally was terrified as George intimidated and threatened her in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime Pictures)Sally St Claire (Annie Wallace) was left fearing the worst in Hollyoaks tonight (March 1), as George Kiss (Callum Kerr) demonstrated his true nature in shocking scenes.
Sally started to exhibit doubts about the kind of man George is after she overheard him discussing John Paul McQueen’s (James Sutton) arrest with DS Cohen (Ariana Fraval) — and failed to deny John Paul had hit him.
Emmerdale spoilers: Jamie Tate and Mackenzie Boyd’s sick plan to make Gabby Thomas abort her baby revealedMackenzie claimed he hada solution for Jamie’s problems in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Jamie Tate (AlexanderLincoln) received some advice from Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) in Emmerdale tonight (March 1) on how he could make all his problems go away.
Jamie was devastated when Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) confronted him over Gabby Thomas’ (Rosie Bentham) pregnancy.
Jamie confessed that he loves Dawn and wants to make their relationship work. Dawn, however, told him that she wants nothing
- Rachel Kennedy from Hertfordshire said she was 'going crazy' with excitement when all her numbers came in on Friday's draw. until she rang to claim her winnings.
- The child, who told police her name is Sidaya, was picked up by NYPD officers just after midnight on Saturday at the corner of East 156 Street and Prospect Avenue in the Bronx.
- Lee Freund, 78, of Ohio, tried to get a vaccine appointment online but mistakenly secured a grocery delivery as seniors face confusing web pages when signing up online for COVID-19 shots.
- Geoff Johnson, from Colchester, managed to get himself down to 12 stone after joining MAN v FAT Football, a league which is specifically designed to help men lose weight
- The Intercontinental Champion has been outspoken against racial injusticeWWE superstar Big E has claimed a police officer once pulled a gun on him.The Intercontinental Champion – who has been very outspoken against racism and racial injustice – opened up on the impact George Floyd’s death had on him, and why it resonated on a deeper level after his own experiences.Speaking in his new WWE 24 documentary on the WWE Network, he said: ‘After George Floyd was murdered, it was
- The Democrat confirmed 75% of the shots administered at the Aqueduct Race Track in Queens are given to non-New Yorkers; it's 42% at the Javits convention center.
- Named after the FBI probe that exposed the scandal, Netflix's 'Operation Varsity Blues' will focus not on the convicted celebrities like Huffman and Loughlin, but on how Singer persuaded them to cheat the system.
- When is the next series of Married At First Sight Australia coming to Channel 4?Married At First Sight Australia season six has taken UK viewers by storm over lockdown, with the reality series becoming their latest binge-watch obsession.
The show, that sees two strangers tie the knot the very first time meet, has been a wild roller-coaster, with the experiment seeing couples falling head over heels (looking at you Cam and Jules) and others crumble apart.
It’s been a wild roller-coaster ful
- Sir Chris Hohn, 54, pocketed a record £343million after his Children's Investment Fund, which he founded in 2003, saw a 66 per cent rise in pre-tax profits.
- Ant is leaving the show after five years (Picture: PA)Ant Middleton has been dropped from Channel 4’s SAS Who Dares Wins UK due to ‘personal conduct’.Channel 4 told Metro.co.uk in a statement: ’Ant Middleton will not be taking part in future series of SAS: Who Dares Wins.
‘Following a number of discussions Channel 4 and Minnow Films have had with him in relation to his personal conduct it has become clear that our views and values are not aligned and we will not be
- Ant is leaving the show after five years (Picture: PA)Ant Middleton has been dropped from Channel 4’s SAS Who Dares Wins UK due to ‘personal conduct’.A spokesperson for Channel 4 told Metro.co.uk in a statement: ’Ant Middleton will not be taking part in future series of SAS: Who Dares Wins.
‘Following a number of discussions Channel 4 and Minnow Films have had with him in relation to his personal conduct it has become clear that our views and values are not aligned
- Those who threaten to share ‘revenge porn’ will face up to two years in prison (Picture: Getty)Threatening to share sexual images and videos of a person will soon become a crime, the Government has announced following calls from campaigners.Perpetrators will now face up to two years in prison if they threaten to share ‘revenge porn’ – the posting of private, sexual photos or videos of another person without their consent.The ‘revenge porn’ law change is
‘That’s not the perfect away performance’ – Michael Owen hits out at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s claim after Manchester United’s draw with ChelseaManchester United sit 12 points adrift of league leaders Manchester City after the draw with Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Michael Owen has questioned Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s claim that Manchester United were close to the ‘perfect away performance’ against Chelsea and believes his former club should be looking to ‘pulverise’ opposition teams, just as Manchester City have been doing this season.Sunday’s drab goalless draw at Stamford Bridge meant United lost further g
- Lesley-Ann showed off the outfits (Credit: @Lesley-Ann Brandt)Lucifer star Lesley-Ann Brandt has marked an ’emotional’ day on set during filming for the final season.The 39-year-old actress – who plays demon Mazikeen on the Netflix show – revealed she’s taken part in her last-ever wardrobe fitting for her character, while giving fans a glimpse of her costumes.She wrote alongside the snaps: ‘Today snuck up on us. My final wardrobe fitting for Mazikeen… e
- In a heart-stopping moment, the two-year-old loses her grip and plunges to the ground from the high-rise building in Hanoi - but Nguyen Ngoc Manh was able to reach for the girl, who fell onto his lap.
- Radek Kotlarek, 39, claimed after being taken into custody by North Wales Police where officers threatened to cut his clothes off and told was told he would be strip-searched
- EXCLUSIVE: Test and Trace data showed 54,551 coronavirus patients have not given email addresses and mobile numbers to contact them on since the scheme launched at the end of May.
- Mr Hancock revealed Government analysis of figures in England had shown one dose of either the Oxford or Pfizer jab stops eight in 10 over-80s from being hospitalised with the disease.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!